Ruben Dias #12 We Loved Hot Boy Summer But Gimme Gimme Gimme A Man Back in Training

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this because he liked her picture. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a whole article on a single like. Supposedly it states he was mesmerised and asking about her to people around him.
mum pretty sure papa dias would be like who
---
Found the camel pictures in celebration of the legends birthday
IMG_6321.jpeg
IMG_6322.jpeg
IMG_6323.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They are possibly on a plane now to cascais. It left an hour and half late probably because iffy was having to dose up on antibiotics
---
Has he been papped again?

---
He looks lost and why has he took his ยฃ179k watch into the ocean
At that price the watch better be waterproof and perform miracles ๐Ÿ˜‚.
This vacation has aged the poor guy I swear lol
Heโ€™s only got a few days to rejuvenate before he gets back into the new season. All the good times are well deserved but he looks exhausted and older.

how they feel about us on tumblr ๐Ÿ˜‚. But he gets a whole page for liking some Turkish actress photo
IMG_0807.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ffs Jose I thought you were a good one

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The first picture looks like heโ€™s weeing in the sea and trying to not look suspicious

It totally does.

Honestly these tumblr people are annoying. We aren't harming anyone. We just enjoy to gossip about his shenanigans. We don't sit outside places he is at and stalk him in person.

Saw he liked Almas latest photo, would it not be funny if she is the one who was not interested after meeting him?

Oh boy, he has followed the turkish actress.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ffs Jose I thought you were a good one
I'm not making excuses for Jose just cos he's cute and has great hair but I feel like he could be innocent - there's no proof he's done anything beyond talk to some women on a night out and follow a few women on IG (who to me seem to be ticket link-up/scene types). It's also possible the relationship was over but not made public.

Isn't this how a lot of celeb break-ups go? Loads of whispers and speculation until one or both parties decide to confirm.

They were together for five years and probably wanted some time to process it themselves before announcing it.

Portguese media asking her about the relationship and her denying it was over might have just been because she wanted to concentrate on work and not turn the event and its press into a break-up announcement. But obviously Jose felt forced to announce it maybe because of the amount of speculation and maybe he wanted to be able to enjoy the rest of his holiday without suspicion. Tellingly he signed the IG story from both of them.

Unless she comes out later and says he cheated I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Heart
It totally does.

Honestly these tumblr people are annoying. We aren't harming anyone. We just enjoy to gossip about his shenanigans. We don't sit outside places he is at and stalk him in person.

Saw he liked Almas latest photo, would it not be funny if she is the one who was not interested after meeting him?

Oh boy, he has followed the turkish actress.
Sheโ€™s dating some dj called Sergio according to twitter. Rubens probably been told so if the article makes its way over here it doesnโ€™t look like he just pervs by liking pictures of random women

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That gimme gimme a man after midnight wedding trend is constantly on TikTok. I want to do that with Ruben at our wedding๐Ÿฅฒ

• Heart
Yep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a whole article on a single like. Supposedly it states he was mesmerised and asking about her to people around him.
mum pretty sure papa dias would be like who
---
Found the camel pictures in celebration of the legends birthday
View attachment 2303598View attachment 2303599View attachment 2303600
His mum and dad ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ so cute
---
At that price the watch better be waterproof and perform miracles ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Heโ€™s only got a few days to rejuvenate before he gets back into the new season. All the good times are well deserved but he looks exhausted and older.

how they feel about us on tumblr ๐Ÿ˜‚. But he gets a whole page for liking some Turkish actress photo
View attachment 2303593
What's with the tumblrinas getting salty with us tattler.. We have it all the time with Mason's thread! The only thing brought us together is the dislike of blackfish
---
Beautiful, confused man.
Also being influenced by his new bestie with the teef pose
Screenshot_20221025_201723.jpg
Screenshot_20221002_084304.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I will say, the turkish actress is the same age as me.....does this give me false hope hahahah just kidding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.