Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
I would be disappointed if he hooked up with a married women.

It seems strange to follow her. I do think its odd he only time he is pictured with these guys is on his yearly vacation. I wonder if they see each other all year or this is the only time.
She hasn’t followed back … so she might be gone in a few days. But it is very odd, if he’s turned classic footballer. If she’s in business with a sports player husband what if he’s followed as a business deal thing
he only followed nuno while on the yacht holiday last year, I think he’s more of Ivan’s friend. While the panda guy is followed by his mum and dad so must be an old friend

Reactions: 3

Just Drive

VIP Member
The “Ruben Dias” on the back of his number 4 top looks weird.
---
Heads up think we gonna get FOUR weeks of hot boy summer! Grealish said they will be back in 4wks for pre season (plus some other stuff)

I’m also waiting for Getty images or IG photos as I can’t watch the match 😭
Omg. A lot can happen in four weeks. I thought it was 2 weeks. This is good news 😍.
get on that fucking yacht Ruben
That is great news! More rest for them and more content for us.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Also while I’m in tik tok the only reason I’m sad Joao isn’t part of the team is that this wasn’t recreated

---
:ROFLMAO: April’s latest post and caption. Nobody’s looking, dear. But you keep trying.
THEY WERE FROM HER LAST TRIP! What if she’s not even in Miami

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Am walking to post office right now in the heat so can’t quote. Married mom is back home in Miami with children.

Also can fly direct to Portugal from Cancún which is the airport they would have flown into whether commercial or private
they could fly back to Lisbon from cancun on Wednesday or they could fly to Cabo private jet this evening
Ivan follows complex so let’s hope they did a video with Ruben
Sky helpline is really boring

futbolista

VIP Member
They’ve got nachos and club sandwiches
---

I don’t think I can cope if we get suit pictures on Saturday now
Maybe he’s just going to wedding ceremony and not the other stuff. Maybe they leave tonight bc it’s already 3pm there

Just Drive

VIP Member
Ivan. But I just saw Ruben’s latest follow and yes she’s married with kids on a hen do. Guys are clueless and have zero fbi skills. Even if it’s in front of their face in a pinned photo

i thought maybe the guys could be on apps looking for people. Everyone posts their social on apps so don’t even need to connect on the app.
That’s what I think they’re doing. Good on them, hope they’re having a blast but they need to be wary of the crazies. Has anyone checked Ibiza Dancer lately? Any stories about souls connecting?

• Haha