Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
I'm relying on you guys to post the photos here.. I'm going to be in a meeting back to back all day 😑
I think he’ll be having a nice sleep till this evening
The guy with the fan in Ivan’s video is he part of the group? He looks like the guy next to Ruben in the street walking video but isn’t tagged

Reactions: 3

Donald23

VIP Member
Bored on my Lunch break at work so looked RDG page.
Learnt a few things:
1) She is a little obsessed. I do worry what happens when he gets a girlfriend.
2) She is far too young to be filtering her face that much.
3) Is the dog really called Anun?? I much prefer Alan.
Big ones Anun, little ones simba

Just Drive

VIP Member
That is exactly what we wanted! His pr team just need to let him do that for the remainder of summer. Just give us exactly the same content as last summer we won’t complain
from nunos story they looked to have just stayed in the hotel all day. So hopefully they were winding down to come back to the wedding (and Alan). Also that guy who got a picture with him gave away the hotel and it’s very honeymoon vibes
That guy seems to have removed the post. :( Which hotel was it?

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I was about to say. Do you not think all these same vibe restaurants get boring and repetitive? They all have the same music, same dancing and all serve sushi! Get them to a beach with some street food
---

I really like your thinking
…and they all have hen dos/bachelorette parties, another thing to add to your bingo card.

There must be a nudist beach nearby, right? 👀
This is what we need and deserve.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
So do we think they’re going to stay at Casa Malca? Ivan follows them. Their description says “eclectic art collection”, sounds like something Ruben would enjoy.

• Heart

Dolly27

Oooo back around the 17th then, as bayerns on the 26th in asia
---
Bernardo better get married this weekend so he can go enjoy yacht life
Or about 9-10 July (4wk if we include rest of this week) at MC for fitness checks etc as I was wondering if they will fly Japan on 16-17 as 1st match is 23 July.

Thought maybe early next wk for Bernardo wedding so Rúben staying at home with family after this match and then 2wk lads holiday after?

Last edited:
would you like Pepe to get injured so you have something to show him why not to play?
Believe it or not he’s come out of retirement and gone back in again a few times since I met him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just looked on Getty. No images of yet in the white kit 😭😭😭 what channel are you watching it on

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
…and they all have hen dos/bachelorette parties, another thing to add to your bingo card.

This is what we need and deserve.
there’s one that Ivan follows and it’s legit aimed at bachelorette parties. But surely that’s the wrong people? Because the main ones taken, and highly likely if they are in the same age bracket the others will also be in relationships. You’ll just have the odd few
---
we have a new follow but is that not her partner in the first two pictures? She’s out there on a hen party

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
she’s in LA but I can’t tell if she lives in Miami
Yacht friend reposted Ivan and it looks cloudy and rubens wearing baggy clothes - it better be warm enough for topless Ruben

---

yacht friend from last year. He looks to have travelled with the same 3, the ones tagged on the famous muscle yacht photo
---
I also disappointingly don’t think we will get the same content as last year. I think with his new pr strategy it’ll be coordinated photoshoots - no bat signal thirst traps
What’s his IG name?

Beggars can’t be choosers Donald - take the scraps 😂
It’s an acknowledgement to your FBI work too

maybe It’s some kind of promo trip then if they get free caps that they’ll wear? Do insanely rich footballers even need to get gifted hotels?
:ROFLMAO: I wonder if he’ll even get recognized out there. If he keeps his sunglasses on, probably not, unless someone’s a diehard fan and really observant.
---
if Bernardo’s wedding is this weekend I will not be held responsible for my actions
I can’t tell because one of the hats is selling on vinted for $120 but hotel night stays are like $500 a night - this was like from last year as max verstappen was seen in that hat and my friend wanted one (she did not get one).
Also his friends must have put up a fight and paid or else I’m super disappointed he didn’t upgrade them

---
You can tell my insomnias back
Ivan’s new account follows the guy they rented the yachts from last year in Ibiza - in his bio he says Miami - is yachting a thing in Miami?
Oh yes, yachting is popular in Miami.

Last edited:

Donald23

VIP Member
I’ve found a feed they are presenting Ronnie as per usual. He’s won a Guinness world record he has to retire from international football soon right, he can’t even legally get to the next world cup
I think they are wearing white
---
I’m watching right now!
Are you on FS1 I think I’m on an American channel

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
there’s one that Ivan follows and it’s legit aimed at bachelorette parties. But surely that’s the wrong people? Because the main ones taken, and highly likely if they are in the same age bracket the others will also be in relationships. You’ll just have the odd few
---
we have a new follow but is that not her partner in the first two pictures? She’s out there on a hen party
I just saw the new follow and yes looks like her partner and kids in the pics. Yet another !wooooooooo hen do wooooooooooo!

• Haha
  • Heart