Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Could be coming back private jet. Maybe his friend was somewhere else and had to take that economy flight to Miami on his own.

He could still fly to tulum today or tomorrow and come back thurs to be in time for wedding. I wonder if they are having a good time in Miami or if it’s just so so

Had he scheduled in 1 weeks time It’s swim week and crawling with all bikini models 😂 sorry Ruben. Consult with me next time Ruben. I’ll tell you all the American fun events but you must being me along

Dropping sexy Ruben for all our new friends

---

They are all ex cartel folks that need to hide 😂
I saw that! It’s Swim Week soon. Poor Ruben, bad timing. But maybe he prioritized Bernardo’s wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yero

Whose IG had this video?

I think it was some lady called *something*.monteiro. I recorded the vids immediately without paying attention so that I could go back and watch them properly without having to go back to these random people's ig.

I went away to do something and it turns out I can't actually go back and delete the pic :confused:. Oh well. Sorry Miss Sarahh but you did have the Ruben Dias breathing into your ear so let that console you.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
maybe? She was there recently too
it has to be america just with the flights going out of london. He’s surely on his way back for Bernardo’s wedding, so she’s missed him. Looks like that fa cup flaunting didn’t work
---
old but gold

Last edited:

futbolista

VIP Member
there’s one that Ivan follows and it’s legit aimed at bachelorette parties. But surely that’s the wrong people? Because the main ones taken, and highly likely if they are in the same age bracket the others will also be in relationships. You’ll just have the odd few
---
we have a new follow but is that not her partner in the first two pictures? She’s out there on a hen party
He follows someone in tulum that is posting her newborn. I’m confused lol

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
I just saw the new follow and yes looks like her partner and kids in the pics. Yet another !wooooooooo hen do wooooooooooo!
I saw something the other day and I can’t remember where but it was basically another player saying there agent or someone does some of the following and viewing stories on their Instagram to make it seem like they are active. They basically had to say this because it looked like they were cheating. With some of his follows this could be true as they follow without realising they are married etc
---
He follows someone in tulum that is posting her newborn. I’m confused lol
Ivan or Ruben?

Just Drive

VIP Member
RDG totally comes here. She called him Dora 🤔 on her story. Coincidence I think not

Also…he has a new follow and it’s Mateo!! OMG Mateo followed all his new teammates. I love him already!!
I just saw that he started following Mateo. ❤ I hope they’ve texted or called Mateo by now even though they’re all on holiday. Mateo’s adorable and is so happy to be there.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
No way! I thought he was single! I honestly don't understand why girls go for men who are taken!!
they met in Miami when he was still with his gf and she’s been popping up wherever he is ever since
Girls who are friends with girls like this clearly don’t have respect for others! Because I’d be saying something if my friend had broke up a relationship

---
I apologise for the de rail for those that don’t care I need to get back out walking I have to much time to think and over think lately (too in my own head
Here’s some captain Ruben to wet our appetite for next season (hopefully, fingers crossed)
View attachment 2267658View attachment 2267659View attachment 2267660View attachment 2267661View attachment 2267663View attachment 2267664View attachment 2267666View attachment 2267668View attachment 2267670View attachment 2267671View attachment 2267678View attachment 2267679View attachment 2267680View attachment 2267681
I agree. Yes, the cheating man is mostly to blame but a woman who pursues a man she knows is in a relationship is also culpable.

Honestly all these names mean nothing to me. I don’t know who any of these gals are

View attachment 2267575View attachment 2267576View attachment 2267577View attachment 2267578View attachment 2267579
Hottie. :love:

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’m watching love island

Does he look sexy
YES, GIRL!
I’ve found a feed they are presenting Ronnie as per usual. He’s won a Guinness world record he has to retire from international football soon right, he can’t even legally get to the next world cup
I think they are wearing white
---

Are you on FS1 I think I’m on an American channel
Yes, FS1. Dumbest pundits on planet earth. I apologize for them. It’s the same crew we had for the WC. Cringe de la cringe.

• Heart

kaaa2

VIP Member
There has been much discussion on the F1 Wag thread about the Rebecca and Carlo stuff. People are speculating the girls are going to the Austrian GP. I guess we will see where the end up.
its a long haul flight from the looks of it - so I think rules Austria out!

Donald23

VIP Member
Surely Mrs Gundo didn’t actually make him leave? We all know how footballers wear the trousers in every single sense in these relationships- surely he wouldn’t just move purely on the basis of his wife not liking Manchester anymore?
---

No I’m liking all this intel and it would all seem to add up. It sounds like the best we can go off until he posts a cheeky Insta vid of him walking Alan or tagging himself somewhere exotic (hint: help us out Ruben, we only have a few weeks to work with as it is!)
from what’s been posted in other threads she’s very demanding and very whiny. Gundo also seems like a simp that would do anything to appease her. Look how quickly his brother disappeared when they got together
his last few female following were in Miami but none of them seem to be there at the minute and supposedly he followed Ibiza girls before heading to Ibiza

• Heart