Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Don't we all. We can be his support everyday 😍
Can you imagine if he has a bad day how down he will be. Bless him we'd all do a wonderful job of making him happy again. He might end up knackered as so many of us but hey what a way to get happy 🤪
#sexualising him 😛😜 with loads of half naked pics.
I wish he'd sexualise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🚨 🚨warning!!!!
The following pictures contain an outrageously sexy Ruben. Don’t look unless you want to become horny 🚨🚨

we have been waiting an age and a bit for him to take his shirt off and oh my did he make up for shocking parade coverage

IMG_4958.jpeg
IMG_4959.jpeg
IMG_4960.jpeg
IMG_4961.jpeg
IMG_4963.jpeg
IMG_4964.jpeg
IMG_4965.jpeg
IMG_4966.jpeg
IMG_4968.jpeg
IMG_4969.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

futbolista

VIP Member
his fingers are very long 👀 (also hello everyone!! long time lurker and fellow Ruben lover here)
hello and welcome!! He’s perfect 🩵

still in tulum. I’m sure he’ll head back tomorrow and get back in time for Bernardo.

IMG_0105.jpeg

IMG_0102.jpeg

• Heart

laurenaimee

Hi everyone, last time I was on Tattle there was no Ruben thread and I was so disappointed but I think I’ve found my people now 🥰

• Heart

Yero

Hi everyone, I've wanted to join in for a while but I low-key have anxiety about posting on forums so I just tend to lurk 😳
but I told myself I'd start posting in here once the season ended/hot boy summer began as you all seem so nice please be nice lol

I was gonna say about the twitter girl being in Argentina but I see you guys have peeped that. I think she's taking gossip and her own theories and stating them as facts.

It might be that LW is the one he's currently feeling (interesting to me that her dad seems to be a Leeds fan but follows a ton of City players) but Ruben's still dropping likes all over other girls pics. Even if she pops up in his physical sphere again soon I don't think he's looking for anything serious, maybe just a wedding date or a holiday buddy if that.

re: Ibiza dancer- I was shocked to see that she's supposedly only 23(!)

I think he may have had some type of real world thing going on with that IZ girl but it may have ended abruptly a few weeks ago. She may have been the wronged party so I've been wondering what may have went down.

• Heart

Yero

Happy Ruben won- sucks that you know who had to get the goal tho.

If him and Ronnie go Ruben has to be captain surely
Patricio and Bernardo are next in line according to what genius Martinez said when he first came in :confused:

Some of my fave Ruben pics (hope i've done this right)
1687300514248.png

1687300570288.png

1687300638494.png

1687300691969.png

1687300870798.png

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
The sun is out
I have actual blood in my veins
I've seen more of Ruben's naked torso in the last 24 hours than I ever have before

I am feral

An encounter with my work crush.

He sees me struggling with some equipment at work that's set up in an awkward way - it works but it's not the most comfortable.

WC: How do you work with this? You should ask for it to be fixed
Me: You know me, I don't moan about stuff like this
WC: I'll make you moan
Both of us: 😳

Guys, I need a cold shower

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Because I think your 100% correct, he said he sacrificed his friends for football and then he was with april and they only ever went on holidays alone or with other footballers
Okay I actually feel abit sad for him now.
must be so hard to know who actually now wants to be his friend for genuine reasons or who just wants a free ride on a jet to go on a holiday to party with beautiful women

I will be his genuine friend, beyond the hotness seems like he at least could hold a decent convo 😊 he doesn’t even have to shag me if he doesn’t want to but the offer of course would always be there

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Wtf. First we have jack who’s transported to the 90s. Back street boys called and they want their jeans back.

now we have Ruben in some weird miami slacks. Did the hen do girls write on his pants?

I am 100% with you @Gossgossgoss9888. Going back to ex is terrible. I did it. Never again

• Haha
  • Heart

daisyset

Chatty Member
EXCUSE ME??! :oops:😍🥵

Hi there! Welcome! Glad you came out of lurking. :D What’s your favorite Ruben pic?
ive just spent five minutes looking at the Ruben pics I have saved and I dont think I can choose one!! Rn my current faves are the parade ones! I am a whore for those hip bones (I think thats what its called?) and v line of his:love:. I just love his aura, character, and energy so much! Anyone can tell he's beautiful but he seems very confident, strong, kind, and I love that he takes care of himself (dont know many men like that unfortunately). As someone on this thread said hes pure Alpha, testosterone, manly, and all the good stuff🥰🤩

• Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
H can have me if he wants. I have a job he doesn’t need to worry about he sponging off him
Don't we all. We can be his support everyday 😍
Can you imagine if he has a bad day how down he will be. Bless him we'd all do a wonderful job of making him happy again. He might end up knackered as so many of us but hey what a way to get happy 🤪
#sexualising him 😛😜 with loads of half naked pics.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart