Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member

not long but long enough. Then he sometimes does a refollow a few days later

oh shit yeh I swear they were sniffing round erl in Marbella and in early season
Where was Erl’s first City-related medical, wasn’t it in Spain because there’s that video of Ruben wearing sunglasses indoors and he and Ayme stroll into the building to see Erl. And I think Ruben - whilst still with shades on - went back to Manchester on Erl’s plane.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Donald23

VIP Member
Not the Arsenal coach and def nothing for Ruben to fret about

View attachment 2263097

dunno who he is tho
That video isn’t of her unfortunately it’s of her friend
---
Hmmm! I did say a while back I thought they were back together
Mama dias doesn’t follow though, papa dias does god only knows about Ivan’s three accounts
The internet is too much today, now he’s supposedly leaving if Gvardiol comes

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Poppy462

VIP Member
Ruben still follows a few of masons friends he met while in Monaco, so wonder if he’s just offering to welcome him and be a friendly neighbour. Lilia also seems to follow one of the Harris brothers (masons friend) she’s getting closer with them 7 degrees, catch her at the next derby
But It’s more likely to be Ruben - “hi, want to catch up when you’ve settled? If so please contact my brother who will find an appropriate sushi/swing your napkin round restaurant
Is it Benny she follows?

AdsB

VIP Member
And I'm the Queen of Sheba.

All its gonna take is one sock pic or some good Prince hair, or more shirtless pics and you will be fighting your way back on the Mason train.
Don’t forget a good pic of his peachy arse. Not that I would look.
5ECB7E85-729A-483D-BBF2-A4A3BFC84A51.gif

• Haha