Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
Please can someone provide the link to the dad dancing vid? I searched fhat club’s tags and coudn’t find it. And which one’s orange lady?
I got you all - preebz127. I didn’t see any of the others but I did a screen record bc I’m like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Just Drive

VIP Member
I could be but the club World Cup is in Saudi. However holiday planner Ivan follows a few Dubai venues include bagatelle Dubai. Bernardo’s wedding then Dubai?
That sounds plausible. Ivan will go do his networking with Nuno in Dubai at some point and then go watch Ruben in Saudi.

Donald23

VIP Member
Wait married mum lives in Miami. Do you have to fly back to Miami to get to Portugal? What if she’s booking them up with sports tickets. Saying that she hasn’t followed back
---
And local (well close enough!) so she can ensure he stays in Manchester. @Gossgossgoss9888
It’s time we wing woman goss! Sorry goss your going to have to attend restaurants with boring food and whooping but we will throw in some museums and eventually he will just think it’s fate
---
I think airport Ruben is my favourite

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Please can someone provide the link to the dad dancing vid? I searched fhat club’s tags and coudn’t find it. And which one’s orange lady?

MissDolly

VIP Member
I got you all - preebz127. I didn’t see any of the others but I did a screen record bc I’m like that 😂
I was just about to come and say the same.. Also on their first story, i thought it was him sitting at the table looking at his phone

• Heart
I’ve found a feed they are presenting Ronnie as per usual. He’s won a Guinness world record he has to retire from international football soon right, he can’t even legally get to the next world cup
I think they are wearing white
---

Are you on FS1 I think I’m on an American channel
They used Rs shirt on the main picture for the squad announcement. I mean whyyyyy

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Or about 9-10 July (4wk if we include rest of this week) at MC for fitness checks etc as I was wondering if they will fly Japan on 16-17 as 1st match is 23 July.
Yours makes way more sense 😂😂 they’ll need time to acclimatise in japan

• Heart
  • Haha