Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I respect that she bought her own car and didn't do a collab. Would love to know how Roz makes her money, as she doesn't shill every product that comes her way and the cookbook business seems to be dwindling. I assume where they live in Dublin is super expensive to rent/buy. And Roz mentioned they had bought another house to do up. Then again Zack's family are minted! Although less so now I guess with concerts off.

Reactions: 1
She lives beside me. Houses rent for around 3k a month. She has allegedly bought the old parochial house in the village which is a big property with sea views and cost a lot of money. I assume she made air of money from her cook books. They are all best sellers.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else really put off a hotel when they gift stays to influencers? Not that I could ever afford Ashford Castle but Roz and Zach surely can. I’d be more likely to book a hotel if I’d seen them gift to someone who really deserves it like a healthcare worker or someone made redundant because of Covid, not an influencer on their second? third? paid for staycation in the space of a month. It’s not like Ashford Castle doesn’t already have a great reputation, it cheapens their brand jumping on the influencer advertisement gravy train imo

Reactions: 11
Anyone else really put off a hotel when they gift stays to influencers? Not that I could ever afford Ashford Castle but Roz and Zach surely can. I’d be more likely to book a hotel if I’d seen them gift to someone who really deserves it like a healthcare worker or someone made redundant because of Covid, not an influencer on their second? third? paid for staycation in the space of a month. It’s not like Ashford Castle doesn’t already have a great reputation, it cheapens their brand jumping on the influencer advertisement gravy train imo
This has really annoyed me, they don’t even give their employees ( many of whom are now on reduced hours and wages) discounts to stay at their hotels, not Roz fault but shame on them at this time to be gifting influencers when the company’s staff are being laid off and surviving on minimum.

Reactions: 1
I wish she’d admit to the lip filler. I get why she didn’t a few years ago but it’s so mainstream now.

I think it’s dishonest to post “Instagram versus reality” pics but then continue not to be straight up about lip filler and any other tweakments she might dabble in

Reactions: 6
I wish she’d admit to the lip filler. I get why she didn’t a few years ago but it’s so mainstream now.

I think it’s dishonest to post “Instagram versus reality” pics but then continue not to be straight up about lip filler and any other tweakments she might dabble in
I don’t know about the lip filler but I had the exact same conversation with my sister about the forehead and has to be Botox. Her brows barely move when she talks even animatedly they still stay same position.

I actually genuinely do not think she has fillers, she has posted pics of wen she was a teenager & you can clearly see she has big lips. I'd say she makes her money through her cookbooks but also she does online classes with FIIT. Roz for me personally seems a very genuine & real influencer on Instagram, I felt so sorry for her reading her post today about her hair falling out. She is also someone who does not accept every single press release from companies, she only promotes what she believes in, which I think is good. She posts all the unflattering photos that are taken of her also so I don't get why she would lie about her lips 🤷

Reactions: 15
Full on amazed by how naive some people are.
To be clear, I generally like her, I just think the lip thing is a bit beyond a joke

see pictures below, she does have quite naturally full lips but not like they are now.
Also my best friend is a Dr and does injectables and also is convinced Roz has filler. Apparently it’s not possible for a white woman to naturallly have a fuller top lip than bottom lip ala Roz.
We also lose volume in our lips as we get older so there’s no way her lips today should be so much bigger than 10+years ago.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Full on amazed by how naive some people are.
To be clear, I generally like her, I just think the lip thing is a bit beyond a joke

see pictures below, she does have quite naturally full lips but not like they are now.
Also my best friend is a Dr and does injectables and also is convinced Roz has filler. Apparently it’s not possible for a white woman to naturallly have a fuller top lip than bottom lip ala Roz.
We also lose volume in our lips as we get older so there’s no way her lips today should be so much bigger than 10+years ago.
Well your doctor friend is obviously not that good, one of my best friends (she is white) has naturally big lips, always has throughout her whole life, she is 40 now and still has them, they are exactly like Roz's and when you look at some photos they don't look as big in some as they do in others, she actually hated them for years because of the amount of comments she got on them and people forever saying she had fillers, id love to post a pic of her but I obviously wouldn't. Like I have extremely blue eyes and everywhere I go people ask me what type of contact lenses I have & when I tell them i don't wear contacts, they are literally on the verge of putting their poxy fingers in my eyes to see if I'm lying 🙈🙈🙈🙈 Maybe people are just jealous that Roz does not have to pump chemicals into her lips and that is why they refuse to believe her but I'm certainly not naive in anyway, I choose to believe Roz because I genuinely believe she is telling the truth 🤷

Reactions: 15
Well your doctor friend is obviously not that good, one of my best friends (she is white) has naturally big lips, always has throughout her whole life, she is 40 now and still has them, they are exactly like Roz's and when you look at some photos they don't look as big in some as they do in others, she actually hated them for years because of the amount of comments she got on them and people forever saying she had fillers, id love to post a pic of her but I obviously wouldn't. Like I have extremely blue eyes and everywhere I go people ask me what type of contact lenses I have & when I tell them i don't wear contacts, they are literally on the verge of putting their poxy fingers in my eyes to see if I'm lying 🙈🙈🙈🙈 Maybe people are just jealous that Roz does not have to pump chemicals into her lips and that is why they refuse to believe her but I'm certainly not naive in anyway, I choose to believe Roz because I genuinely believe she is telling the truth 🤷
Wow, defensive much?
Cool story about your eyes, really fascinating 🥱
Yes I do trust my Dr friend, (she’s very good at her job) over Roz who I don’t know and who makes her living largely from instagram.
I also trust my own eyes and those before photos tell their own story. Her top lip is almost twice as full as her bottom lip now, when I know that that’s not a characteristic of Caucasian women, and further wasn’t a characteristic of her own face 10 years ago.
I hope it keeps fine for you.

Disclaimer I actually really like Roz, I do know someone who
knows her and has stated she does get lip filler. With how adamant Roz is though I did question.. but seeing how lop sided the filler is I’m pretty convinced... & question her authenticity now given how adamant she is that she doesn’t!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Disclaimer I actually really like Roz, I do know someone who
knows her and has stated she does get lip filler. With how adamant Roz is though I did question.. but seeing how lop sided the filler is I’m pretty convinced... & question her authenticity now given how adamant she is that she doesn’t!
What a state!!

Hmm I always believed she was up front but from what I've seen her she clearly has had filler in her top lip! I mean she looks great and I do like her but I don't know why she wouldn't just admit it. Perhaps it's because her whole persona online is anti fakery and pro natural and getting filters wouldn't fit they image 🤔

I see she is back with the " im fat and have rolls too " reminder posts . Maybe for some it is relatable but for me I just feel like its attention seeking .

Reactions: 9
Would be shocked if she hasn’t had Botox on her forehead. There’s no movement at all. For one that spends a lot of time outdoors she should definitely have some lines

I honestly didn't see the point with her most recent reel? Standing there, swaying to the music while 'inspiring' quotes popped up on the side. Any chance to add her perfect but not so perfect body in!! 🙄

I used to enjoy some of her posts and stories but I feel like so much of it has been sponsored content lately and I've totally lost interest 😕