Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming the last cookbook didn't do as well. She seems to have stopped all the recipe stuff.

Reactions: 1
I'm assuming the last cookbook didn't do as well. She seems to have stopped all the recipe stuff.
I bought her first cook book "natural born feeder" and I found it hard with overly complicated ingredients compared to others out there.

Reactions: 4
Can’t quite understand the semi naked hiking? Like surely she wears more than that, and just strips off for a photo?

Was out up the mountains myself this morning and was wearing a fair bit more than a sports bra and boy shorts 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Would be shocked if she hasn’t had Botox on her forehead. There’s no movement at all. For one that spends a lot of time outdoors she should definitely have some lines
Her face dosent move a bit ! She 100% had botox and lip fillers in my opinion and won't admit to them cause she is all for the natural. Thats her niche 😏

Reactions: 8
I guess being stuck in Tipp means her content is limited since she has no Willy, no sea swims, limited 5k radius etc so ads will keep her engagement up in time for the apparel launch

Reactions: 3
If she is so content with her " content content " why not put up the original to begin with? Tonight's one bar one or two looked perfectly fine. Maybe it is making some women feel better ..I honestly think its completely stupid imo .

Reactions: 5
I see she's getting lifted out of it over the sizing of her new hiking gear. Rightly so. You can't try to be the centre of a body image positivity movement and not include clothing sizes for fat people. What a whoops moment. I really like her but that was just the stupidest oversight and a sign of her size privilege.

Reactions: 10
I see she's getting lifted out of it over the sizing of her new hiking gear. Rightly so. You can't try to be the centre of a body image positivity movement and not include clothing sizes for fat people. What a whoops moment. I really like her but that was just the stupidest oversight and a sign of her size privilege.
Where is she getting stick for it?

Reactions: 1
It's absolutely disgusting that she posts pictures of her beautiful body and its "flaws" whilst riding the body positivity movement wave, getting pats on the back for being "brave" and "inspiring" and "inclusive" - but to then go and release a clothing line where your "XL" is a 14-16???? How damaging is that? How many young girls have followed her and felt encouraged by her "honesty" to now once again feel rejected and excluded?
It just shows how fake Roz is. She's all about inclusivity when it means gaining followers and making money but at the end of the day she only wants a certain body wearing her clothing - a thin one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ya that pushing out her cellulite and fat rolls I find very patronising. You couldn’t say it on her posts though because she has such cult followers. I have more rolls on my finger than she has on her body

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Twitter is alight.
Alight? I searched and found a few posts but actually very little.
She has come on to explain what happened. She always seemed a good egg so I take this at face value. A mistake that she is learning from!

Reactions: 10
Plenty of conversations going on on my Twitter timeline. I don't think anyone wants her to be "cancelled".

Reactions: 2
She’s apologising about the sizing now 🙈
It's way too little too late, isn't it?

It absolutely stinks of damage control 😂 She's realised now that she's f***ed up and is desperately peddling backwards in the hopes that she can save her brand. It would have been common sense for her to delay her launch until her larger sizes came back, if they truly did arrive too small (which I honestly doubt), but it was obviously never about inclusivity for her.

I am always keen to support Irish brands but this is one that will never get my money (and I doubt I'm the only person who feels that way).

Reactions: 9
I really like Roz but very disappointed by this. As a plus size lady, allergic to exercise she's really motivated me to get out in to the woods, walking, hiking etc. over the last while.
The largest size in this wouldn't go near me. As someone said above, why not delay launch if not ready.

she seems genuinely sorry on her stories, idk I haven’t paid attention to much of it but it’s nice to hear a sincere apology from an influencer for once and for them to say they will do better without making excuses