Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she’s deleted that scan grid post claiming the baby is 9lb1 and massive like she is 👀🥴
I was wondering the same thing. After the 42 weeks of bragging she is the best pregnant woman alive, something not go according to Rons plan?

Even the private account has no posts? What's going on? Not like Ron to stay quiet and not brag with 25 stories. Realized there are some things in life you can't control?
Agree. Noticeably MIA

Reactions: 1
She has been online following a baby clothes site so she's obviously ok, just looking for the "Hope you're ok, hun" messages or trying to take another 110 pics for a perfect shot of how she looks 😴

Boring as duck, predictable as duck!

Reactions: 4
She has been online following a baby clothes site so she's obviously ok, just looking for the "Hope you're ok, hun" messages or trying to take another 110 pics for a perfect shot of how she looks 😴

Boring as duck, predictable as duck!
💯 %
There's always an angle or manipulation involved with her. Take this pic, moaning about people telling her what worked for them, she was bloody asking people for ideas on Insta!! She's one fucked in the head puppy that one.

She loves to think people will be worrying about her so she plays the I won't post game (which will kill her) in hope that she gets lots of messages!! Everything in her life revolves around social media.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Imagine calling your baby a lazy little thing , wow
In a way I hope she has a boy as Scott will drag him off doing stuff, if it's a girl she will have her obsessed with weight etc just like she was. Either way she's going to do some damage, she's not the most friendly easy person to be around, it will be her way or the high way.

Anticipating the bullshit arrival grid post… she’s probably at a photoshoot now with the baby and trucker Scott is up a mountain.

Reactions: 2
Let's guess her amazing comeback to social media. I'll go first .....

"I've been blown away by all the messages for me and baba. Baba was such a big record breaking baby the doctors said it shouldn't be a natural birth as it's safer for the little one (and protects my Mary 🤣🤣🤣) It'll be a little longer before I can get back to the gym, but that won't matter as I'll have more mummy baby time with you little one 🤱🏼👶🏼

*And honestly I don't hate the little bastard for ruining my body or my training schedule"

Something like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's guess her amazing comeback to social media. I'll go first .....

"I've been blown away by all the messages for me and baba. Baba was such a big record breaking baby the doctors said it shouldn't be a natural birth as it's safer for the little one (and protects my Mary 🤣🤣🤣) It'll be a little longer before I can get back to the gym, but that won't matter as I'll have more mummy baby time with you little one 🤱🏼👶🏼

*And honestly I don't hate the little bastard for ruining my body or my training schedule"

Something like that 😂😂
After going on about all the u ok hun messages

"It has taken me a few days to recover from the miracle my body has just gone through. The doctors and midwives said they had never seen such a strong fit pregnant woman!!!! I should be back in gym in record time as Ive bounced back. Little one didnt take to breastfeeding well ( I gave up) so i'll be back to aaalllllll the Prosupps and CNP #gifted tomorrow. 4 weeks to Crossfit! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Baba was 6ft 4inch at birth & we couldn't find a white baby grow to fit so I'm sorry for not posting sooner.
I feel so blessed that Mummy Win is currently here breast feeding me and my baby 😂!

Cmon Roxy, you little tease, let's have an update on your fanny, tits & perineum 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm concerned. Haven't had an oxytocin level update in a while now and I don't know what to do with my life with not knowing!

• Haha
Maybe baba tit through all the white outfits already. I love that she stated this Winstanley tradition. The internet will be watching for those all white outfits for three months!!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Post is up peeps! FFS where do we even begin

So baby is chunky and has and big head 😡

But in true Ron fashion Ron can bleeping handle everything and almost died or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That little girl is forever going to be reminded what her superstar Mother did for her 🙄
Life saving surgery, jesus christ!!
So the perineum rubbing didn't pay off then, Ron? Shame!
Who'd even share that to thousands of strangers?
Nothing she couldn't handle...oh do duck off you insufferable bleep.
Beatrix because of her love of the Lake District 😴 bore off ffs.

Edited to add screenshot

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s insufferable , me me me . That’ll soon have to change

The scariest natural birth and life saving surgery!!!! She's so lucky to be here!!! Haha duck off Ron. Of course she was going to be the most dramatic bleep to ever birth a child.

Notice it says MY daughter, not our daughter. Once a bleep always a bleep.
Never agreed with a post more 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jesus bleeping Christ she's insufferable. Every midwife commented about her being calm!! Oh do duck off. My friend works there, I'm going to try and find out 🤣🤣

She is such a passive aggressive bleep.

That poor little girl is going to hear that birth story foreverrrrrrrrr.

Is this an exaggeration like the cancer (a cyst) scare? There is going to be bloody months of posts about this saga, because obviously she's the only person this would ever happen too. She's put this birth story on every SM platform!!

Attachments

Oh oh my…..I’ve only just found this website and thank godness others are thinking the same thing as me about this absolute idiot.
Where do I start……
And before I do, are some people just morons? I understand the Pervy men but why do seemingly nice girls follow this absolute moron?!
she quite simply never has anything nice to say. It’s just all bullshit, lies and pure vanity.
god almighty she has a high opinion of herself.
And boy can she give it but she can’t take anything! At least celebrities roll with the punches and take the opinions and comments of others. This one, someone says something she slightly doesn’t like and she’ll attack (like the screen shot above) or block. It’s such a one sided account and yet people follow her and suck up to her?!! Why?!
so let’s now look at some of the bullshit. 100 sits ups, press-ups, squats etc. absolute bullshit. She just does weights and a bit of cardio. If anyone believes her workouts or god forbid pays her for a plan you need help (as does she).
Does anyone remember when covid was starting and this prick was in the gym with a bottle of Detol spraying the bar?! It’s a flaming airborne virus ffs 😂😂😂
As for the baby - she is cruel. Every post “perfection” (lies) and saying how good she is (lies) but she doesn’t give a rats arse about what others could be going through - some people may have the same day had a bad scan but follow her. How will they feel?!
why can she not be slightly more humble?
Also. Have you noticed she only publishes what she thinks is good - we never see her car, the outside or her house or other rooms. Why? I’m guessing she lives in a shared ownership affordable home she isn’t proud of. Probably even rents - spends money on hair. Fake tan, eyebrows, clothes she can’t afford (balmain anyone) - so the £35k a year plus trucker salary doesn’t get them very far. Dont get me wrong, nothing wrong with being a trucker or a £35k salary - but this one needs bringing back down to earth. If she lived in a decent house it would be plastered all over.
The baby - looks a sweet child. But I’m sorry don’t say it’s the best thing ever because that’s just rude and not true.
As for the birth - I take this back if I’m wrong but I just don’t believe she had a haemorrhage. Probably just more bullshit.
let me tell you now, be ready….According to her the child will be smashing every milestone - probably
Be walking next week. But it will all be bullshit. She’s really tall isn’t she so is Scott and mummy Wyn. Yet, only (“a chunky”) 8lb 7….I’d say if anything that’s small rox given the dna it’s come from. Surprised she admitted that and I see the 9lb scan was promptly removed - as I say - full of bullshit. Finish where I started - why do people follow and suck up to her? It baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok, TMI but I lost a quarter of my total blood volume with my episiotomy and wasn’t rushed off anywhere. Idk what’s the average blood loss? Don’t think it was emergency but was pretty away with it on the old gas and air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.