Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breast feeding is all well and good when you’re in a hospital bubble & you have not a lot else to focus on. But when you have to exist in real life, it’s a very different matter. I pumped a tit tonne of milk, but would my baby take it from a bottle? Would she duck. I did every single feed from my tit for the entire time. And I’m glad I did because it bonded us and the gym was last on my list of priorities. Now I’m back into the best shape of my life because I have more time to myself now but I’m glad I didn’t waste that time I had with my baby.

Bets as to when she’ll be back in the gym? I give it 5 days from when she gets home with baby Ron.

Reactions: 3
I think she is going to be an even worse know it all now she's become a Mum, there won't be anything she doesn't know ...

The big birth story is coming isn't it?
I can't cope 😭😭😭

Stress free easy labour, her strength & resilience got her through "life saving surgery" (you know she nearly died...Right? 😤) BJ took to the breast like a dream and is guzzling on her nips with ease PLUS BJ also sleeps through the night as well 🙄...PERFECTION!!

Yes you can guarantee BJ will be loving her super sonic breast milk so much and having so much “everyone” (reality: nobody) will be saying how does she do it - but she does it of course because she’s a superhero.

Also, i agree there is like a resentment that Scott loves his own kid. Why is she trying to compete with bj?!

has she got a fetish for hulk hogan and is trying to make Scottie look like him?

I think she is going to be an even worse know it all now she's become a Mum, there won't be anything she doesn't know ...

The big birth story is coming isn't it?
I can't cope 😭😭😭

Stress free easy labour, her strength & resilience got her through "life saving surgery" (you know she nearly died...Right? 😤) BJ took to the breast like a dream and is guzzling on her nips with ease PLUS BJ also sleeps through the night as well 🙄...PERFECTION!!
I hope there isn’t a birth story because what she went through is so very common and no one really gives a tit 😬

Her post today kind of said everything already for me…. Asking for pump recommendations 3 days in to share the feeds is showing she’s flagging already🥴
This is only the beginning too- wait until the colic and witching hours being to hit. The fourth trimester is not friendly 😂

cant believe she gave the kid those unitals too 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I hope there isn’t a birth story because what she went through is so very common and no one really gives a tit 😬

Her post today kind of said everything already for me…. Asking for pump recommendations 3 days in to share the feeds is showing she’s flagging already🥴
This is only the beginning too- wait until the colic and witching hours being to hit. The fourth trimester is not friendly 😂

cant believe she gave the kid those unitals too 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Sadly for bj colic won’t be an issue for Ron - she’ll stick a dummy in straight away.
bj won’t be allowed to get in the way of Ron’s 8 hours - NOTHING, not even THE ABSOLUTE PERFECT BJ will get in the way of that post partum bod

Reactions: 2
Omg the arrogance of it. “The next supermodel…”.
Can your imagine what the midwives and Drs actually thick of her and scotty in the vest.
she’s too think to realise they will be thinking she’s an absolute moron.
You forgot Ron, to be a supermodel, you have to be naturally beautiful - not full of fake tan, protein shakes and Botox. That’s fake lovey.
But just the pure arrogance and yet when she puts something like that idiots are saying she’s so beautiful- like what they’re happy to accept she has a supermodel daughter and they don’t?! What’s wrong with these people. Unfollow the arrogant mare.

Reactions: 4
Omg the arrogance of it. “The next supermodel…”.
Can your imagine what the midwives and Drs actually thick of her and scotty in the vest.
she’s too think to realise they will be thinking she’s an absolute moron.
You forgot Ron, to be a supermodel, you have to be naturally beautiful - not full of fake tan, protein shakes and Botox. That’s fake lovey.
But just the pure arrogance and yet when she puts something like that idiots are saying she’s so beautiful- like what they’re happy to accept she has a supermodel daughter and they don’t?! What’s wrong with these people. Unfollow the arrogant mare.
She's lost followers since bj. Her count has consistently dropped since announcing pregnancy. Haha honestly I think the majority follow her for the car crash. And the kiss arse people, they really must be absolute morons.

Those legs on bj look very malnourished. Ron was too busy trying to stay thin and not gain a bit of fat, she left her baby with nothing and dehydrated. Good going Ron. Already the worst mother of 2022. Complaining about having to do all the feedings! Shouldn't this be the time to celebrate a baby. Not moan constantly. She's insufferable. The novelty of giving birth is over and she's ready to get back in gym. Aaaalllll the wall balls and double unders.

She's lost followers since bj. Her count has consistently dropped since announcing pregnancy. Haha honestly I think the majority follow her for the car crash. And the kiss arse people, they really must be absolute morons.

Those legs on bj look very malnourished. Ron was too busy trying to stay thin and not gain a bit of fat, she left her baby with nothing and dehydrated. Good going Ron. Already the worst mother of 2022. Complaining about having to do all the feedings! Shouldn't this be the time to celebrate a baby. Not moan constantly. She's insufferable. The novelty of giving birth is over and she's ready to get back in gym. Aaaalllll the wall balls and double unders.
I hope she doesn’t run back to the gym and just enjoys her little one as it does go so quick!

Surprised we haven’t had any side by side pics of her as a baby yet🙄 although I can see more of her dad in her at the mo!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope she doesn’t run back to the gym and just enjoys her little one as it does go so quick!

Surprised we haven’t had any side by side pics of her as a baby yet🙄 although I can see more of her dad in her at the mo!
Side by side won't happen because her mum probably ate properly during pregnancy and she came out healthy. As others have said BJ looks dehydrated and undernourished.

BJ also looks like her dad, so they'll be no side to side to compare, she's already sounding resentful of Scott bonding with her.

Side by side won't happen because her mum probably ate properly during pregnancy and she came out healthy. As others have said BJ looks dehydrated and undernourished.

BJ also looks like her dad, so they'll be no side to side to compare, she's already sounding resentful of Scott bonding with her.
yeah she really does look like her dad, now I’ve had a good look!

I'm disgusted. Seeing poor little BJ with that thing in her arm. An IV and antibiotics. Anybody know what that plastic thing is that's strapped to BJs wrist?
How can she post those pics and talk about it and not be embarrassed?! All that rigorous training, the restricted diet... And for what. For her own vanity. To stay thin. To bounce back quicker. It's the one time when she should have just said "duck the diet" and eaten whatever she wanted to provide healthy nutrition and fats for her baby. Not just pretending she's craving chicken and broccoli in order to keep her calorie intake down. She's that obsessed with her ED, she's put BJs health at risk. The skin hanging off the bones looks terrible. And she was 42 weeks! That baby should have been way bigger. Ron's about 6ft and so is the trucker. I'd have thought at 42 weeks it'd have been nearer 10lb.
Hopefully the doctor's and nurses drum it into her that she needs to up calorie intake massively to ensure BJ is getting enough calories in the breast milk.....but I doubt it-Ron always knows best. Ron will throw the towel in, get BJ on the bottle and ditch her with trucker so she can get back to dead lifting a ford fiesta.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ron very quiet on insta?
Maybe she's embarrassed, bragging BJ didn't lose too much weight in the first few days, not realizing the poor baby was malnourished and way underweight to begin with and had nothing to lose. No wait, that would mean the bleep would actually have to take accountability for her actions. She just wants to brag she has super milk. Nevermind 🥴 She's a bleeping idiot

So which one was it you bleeping super human 16 hours on the drip or 30?
Love how she keeps trying to convince herself that her labour was a doddle 🙄
Ooohhhhh good spot!! She also went from low to super high risk in a heartbeat? I thought she had the most easy Labour? She was being induced so surly they'd have known if she was high risk already, you know with her fake pregnancy diabetes, just like mummy Wyn 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Hers went wrong after she delivered, but was high risk? So it shouldn't have gone wrong if she was monitored as high risk? She can't keep up with all the lies she creates?

24 hours until BJ is home, then the car crash really begins........

So which one was it you bleeping super human 16 hours on the drip or 30?
Love how she keeps trying to convince herself that her labour was a doddle 🙄
Her post about the birth too “Labour long and hard” and then that story today making out she “loved labour” she’s a walking contradiction I actually can’t believe the amount of lies/false stories she creates. Peak attention seeking behaviour. She wants everything she does to outdo everyone else. “My Labour was incredible I was praised by every midwife” no midwife is going to slag you off about your Labour realistically? Also a haemorrhage isn’t necessarily extraordinary,.. “spectacular” proportions.
Poor child already on a drip for being dehydrated and probably malnourished, it’s really shocking stuff to watch

She’s a high risk contradiction. She needs to stop making out her labour was totally unique- was is arduous or magical?! make ya bleeping mind up 😂

Have you ever known a woman to stand up for the majority of their labour either?! It’s so unheard of. Get back in ya box girl 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Are we going to hear the end of this?! And did she really take LED candles into the birthing suite 😂😂😂 all the midwives took the piss out of them when I gave birth there… in the same room as her (no I’m not the same woman praising her for her iPad and fake candles which totally transformed the clinical room)

• Haha
Goddddd every story is me me me me. All about Roxy. She has to be the most vain, self centered, selfish, know it all bleep around. This is the coldest picture I've ever seen. There is no warmth. No love. No feeling. It's unreal. She looks at though there is no motherly instinct at all there. And that's the photo she chose to post. That was the best picture? She looks bored. Must be thinking, when can I go to the gym again

Attachments

Last edited:
Goddddd every story is me me me me. All about Roxy. She has to be the most vain, self centered, selfish, know it all bleep around. This is the coldest picture I've ever seen. There is no warmth. No love. No feeling. It's unreal. She looks at though there is no motherly instinct at all there. And that's the photo she chose to post. That was the best picture? She looks bored. Must be thinking, when can I go to the gym again
Had to get her tits in on it though didn't she 🤦🏻‍♀️

She's not even holding or touching B, she's as cold as ice, not an ounce of warmth radiates from her.

Scott is always asleep. He has the personality of a fart.

Remind me never to buy Mypura wipes again. Listen to the interview!! oxytocin, oxytocin, oxytocin was that the big new word she learnt during this pregnancy!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.