Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hers won’t have been anything like she is saying. Had chance to take pictures and update all social media channels (and be the world’s best mummy obvs) all whilst recovering from a “spectacular” problem. Absolute twaddle

And I’m also surprised the doctors didn’t say wow anyone else would have died from the trauma but because you’re so special rox and so amazing you came through - you baffled even the consultants as to how you did it! You must be super human. Wonder when she’ll start ‘force feeding’ little Bea with all the harvested colostrum?

plus I’m sure Scott won’t be liking being at the hospital - how’s he going to get his macros in? He won’t be happy about losing the gains……

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, TMI but I lost a quarter of my total blood volume with my episiotomy and wasn’t rushed off anywhere. Idk what’s the average blood loss? Don’t think it was emergency but was pretty away with it on the old gas and air
She’s either torn badly or the episiotomy was considerably large/an emergency (her saying a “small episiotomy” doesn’t sound right if she lost 4.5ltrs blood).. she will have needed a load of stitches to warrant a theatre trip.

A similar’ish thing happened to me, but mine was red button/crash teams.. I’m not sure why you’d put it on social media to be honest, I don’t even want to delve on here.

I was allowed to discharge myself after 2 days though, so she must be in because of the baby having an infection… not because of her recovery. You can go home the same day of blood transfusions and 3rd/4th degree tearing.

She’s really tall isn’t she so is Scott and mummy Wyn. Yet, only (“a chunky”) 8lb 7….I’d say if anything that’s small rox given the dna it’s come from. Surprised she admitted that and I see the 9lb scan was promptly removed - as I say - full of bullshit. Finish where I started - why do people follow and suck up to her? It baffles me.
I agree. My little one was heavier and born @ 38 weeks. For a 42 week baby, that’s pretty below average.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I bleeping hope and pray she doesn't do a talking video like she did with her boob.
I honestly thought she had been diagnosed with cancer the way she carried on, yes finding any lump must be terrifying and I'd not wish that on anyone, but because she exaggerates EVERYTHING, people are bound to question her about this "near death experience"
It's the wording she uses for dramatic impact that riles me.
There's just no bleeping need.

I bleeping hope and pray she doesn't do a talking video like she did with her boob.
I honestly thought she had been diagnosed with cancer the way she carried on, yes finding any lump must be terrifying and I'd not wish that on anyone, but because she exaggerates EVERYTHING, people are bound to question her about this "near death experience"
It's the wording she uses for dramatic impact that riles me.
There's just no bleeping need.
Completely agree - it’s the over dramatisation of everything. It’s appalling and all the time whilst bigging herself up “…nothing I couldn’t handle….”.
She ooozes insecurity
On another point - ok she’s got some muscle mass. Not exactly hard in this day and age especially with all the supplements she chugs down.
but to be honest, for all the training she does I would expect her to have a much better physique. Bet mummy Wyn looked the same at her age without the training -i.e. the training is doing nothing in reality it’s just genetics - she comes from a tall muscular family (hence why she can’t grow a booty and the pictures are doctored).
In 10 years IMO she (likes other cross fitters) will have serious ligament abs arthritis issues - many drs are already calling it.

Reactions: 1
💯 %
maybe the poor little thing was dehydrated following all those gym sessions at 41 weeks - what a grade A 🛎 end
Put your baby first not your figure!
I notice the little one has an IV in…..probably dehydrated from birth.

Reactions: 2
She tore in half is the truth & the kid is dehydrated & has an infection.

There, I said it in 15 words - not a ginormous paragraph. Take note Ron.

Reactions: 7
Wellcome to Instagram baby Bellatrix. I'd have understood her calling her this, as she harps on about her infinite love of HP, never heard that much about LD and never about Beatrix potter books, but when has she ever stuck to the truth?

I see she's already broke the only white rule within the first week!!

This child is going to have no privacy, her whole life will be online without any choice!

God she can't even keep her minge wash or nipple cream private!! But that's what's important isn't it, just after mega life saving, I could have died surgery, you must show the world what your putting on your bits and tits 🤦🏻‍♀️Have a word someone, please!!

Attachments

[QUOTE="bradshawsshoes101, post: 8193334, This child is going to have no privacy, her whole life will be online without any choice!

[/QUOTE]
So so true. And then she’ll wonder why the kid gets bullied.
She’s a prick. The end. Can someone explain to me why all the idiots commenting and stroking her ego don’t also think this?!

[QUOTE="bradshawsshoes101, post: 8193334, This child is going to have no privacy, her whole life will be online without any choice!
So so true. And then she’ll wonder why the kid gets bullied.
She’s a prick. The end. Can someone explain to me why all the idiots commenting and stroking her ego don’t also think this?!
[/QUOTE]

I’ve never put my little one on SM, I’m that person 🙄🙋🏼‍♀️

I thought she made that private account for that particular reason?

Didn't we just know that breastfeeding would be super successful 🥱
My god does she hear herself?
No wonder Scott isn't there at 2:30pm on a Saturday afternoon, poor fucker needed to get away from the exaggerating bleep.

Referencing her previous loss I see, for that little girl’s sake I hope she keeps that to a minimum
This is a women who has a tray on her bed of memrobilia of her loss! She's going to milk it for all its worth. Vile!!

Didn't we just know that breastfeeding would be super successful 🥱
My god does she hear herself?
No wonder Scott isn't there at 2:30pm on a Saturday afternoon, poor fucker needed to get away from the exaggerating bleep.
She's a prick!! She'd already asked this question months ago, not that bloody prepared is she? Another excuse to post about how excellent her milky tits are!🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Already wants her partner to help with the feeds and it’s been 3 days, that’s not how breastfeeding works duck 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Already wants her partner to help with the feeds and it’s been 3 days, that’s not how breastfeeding works duck 😂
What’s this?! She’ll be breast and bottle feeding from now on then all reference to breast feeding will be quietly forgotten as she returns to the gym. Baby will come second to her figure mark my words. #selfishmummas #gymgirlsdon’tmakegoodmummas

Scott's a miserable duck isn't he? Or is the company he keeps making him that way? 🤔

What’s this?! She’ll be breast and bottle feeding from now on then all reference to breast feeding will be quietly forgotten as she returns to the gym. Baby will come second to her figure mark my words. #selfishmummas #gymgirlsdon’tmakegoodmummas
She's been laying in hospital for 3 days doing all the feeds, and it's dawning on her how time consuming it is and how she will have to do all the feeds, if her breast is best mantra is to be kept up.

Scott's a miserable duck isn't he? Or is the company he keeps making him that way? 🤔
Scottie now knows he’s 5th place down one place from fourth……1st: Ron 2nd: Ron’s ego and the gym 3rd: mummy Wyn 4th: Bea 5th: (at a push) Scott 6th: (close call between 5th) lip filler and Botox

Scottie now knows he’s 5th place down one place from fourth……1st: Ron 2nd: Ron’s ego and the gym 3rd: mummy Wyn 4th: Bea 5th: (at a push) Scott 6th: (close call between 5th) lip filler and Botox
Hahah totally. That photo that she has posted of him is literally someone weighing up their life choices 🤣

I was going to respond but she’s deleted the story 😂
Considering she did all that reading, surely the silly girl knew you can’t pump until 6 weeks minimum, nipple confusion, no dummies etc. etc. also pumping doesn’t work for everyone, so why even ask about the extortionate Elvie 😂
welcome to motherhood xo

Nice to see the "baby daddy" put his best binnies hat on for the great unveiling to the adoring fans. Is that what kind of truck he drives? A bin lorry?

That poor kid is going to get bullied with Ron as it's mum as it is, without her giving it the initials- BJ. School boy error there.

Scoooooottttt, I want to train for the second time today, can you look after BJ again.

Ron, trucker and BJ, not exactly the IG family she always dreamed of. 🥴

Nice to see the "baby daddy" put his best binnies hat on for the great unveiling to the adoring fans. Is that what kind of truck he drives? A bin lorry?

That poor kid is going to get bullied with Ron as it's mum as it is, without her giving it the initials- BJ. School boy error there.

Scoooooottttt, I want to train for the second time today, can you look after BJ again.

Ron, trucker and BJ, not exactly the IG family she always dreamed of. 🥴
He looks a right state! He's looks constantly miserable.

On Wednesday I lost him to another girl..... Is it just me or do her posts have a touch of resentment about them? I just don't know anyone who would write a line like that and use the hashtag "I don't exist anymore" On a newborn baby post of dad & daughter together?

The emotional war and peace size post/video is coming any day now, she craves the attention with every fibre of her being.

BJ is just the new thing she will use for likes and engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.