Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the hell happened to her for her to be so totally messed up I wonder? She’s the worst I’ve ever seen on Instagram. Way worse than the filtered freaks we so often see. I think because she pretends to be so happy, care free & well, when she clearly isn’t, is what unnerves me so much.

Reactions: 2
What in the hell happened to her for her to be so totally messed up I wonder? She’s the worst I’ve ever seen on Instagram. Way worse than the filtered freaks we so often see. I think because she pretends to be so happy, care free & well, when she clearly isn’t, is what unnerves me so much.
She pretends her life is amazing when in reality it's an absolute tit show. And the amount of oversharing. How can her bf deal with her? Constant belittling. Floppy face floppy fanny??? GTFO! Every story has a 😂 emoji. She is the most uninteresting, not funny, boring c*nt I've ever seen. It's no wonder she has no mates. That poor baby will be dumped off at mum's at 2 weeks old so she can get those abs back 🙄 Not a single person on this earth cares.

Reactions: 1
Eeeeew just duck off, you're 33, grow the duck up.
Never known a person who loves themselves more than this twit loves herself 🤮
Feel so sorry for her constantly living in the past that much.
She never talks about what she is looking forward to or how she is in the present, it’s always just throwbacks with her.

Reactions: 3
I’m going for a walk down the prom soon. I’m praying to baby Jesus I don’t bump into the self obsessed misso getting her steps in 🙄

Reactions: 1
2nd date was CrossFit comp 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sad pair
I’m going for a walk down the prom soon. I’m praying to baby Jesus I don’t bump into the self obsessed misso getting her steps in 🙄
I saw them once walking down the prom having a right dingdong at each other ! He actually stormed off from her (par for the course) they are both like a pair of kids!

2nd date was CrossFit comp 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sad pair

I saw them once walking down the prom having a right dingdong at each other ! He actually stormed off from her (par for the course) they are both like a pair of kids!
When they first got together, his ig was still public. He used to put stories up that embarrassed her and filmed laughing at her storm off and being upset 🤣🤣 Too bad that control freak psycho crank made him shut down all his social media. Would be fun to watch his.

That would have ruined my Sunday! 😂

When they first got together, his ig was still public. He used to put stories up that embarrassed her and filmed laughing at her storm off and being upset 🤣🤣 Too bad that control freak psycho crank made him shut down all his social media. Would be fun to watch his.
I would have loved to have watched this though haha!

She honestly treats her Instagram stories like a private family only Whatsapp group! Who in the actual f*CK cares about her baby pics? What grown adult has that many pics of themselves as a baby on their phone?? No one else in the world cares about that tit besides her parents. And seeing how she has been this pregnancy, I bet even mummy is sick and tired of that narcissist twit!!! She is all me me me me ME!

Attachments

• Haha
She honestly treats her Instagram stories like a private family only Whatsapp group! Who in the actual f*CK cares about her baby pics? What grown adult has that many pics of themselves as a baby on their phone?? No one else in the world cares about that tit besides her parents. And seeing how she has been this pregnancy, I bet even mummy is sick and tired of that narcissist twit!!! She is all me me me me ME!
She posts things on there about members of her family, that I bet they are not happy about. She's so indiscreet.

On that photo she looks like one of the lollipop guild 🤣

Scroll and pick a random picture and add!!! Urm no! Because I'm not 12!! I bet she's gutted her random pic was cows and not her abs or ass!! 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

She has such low likes, comments and interactions. You know it is making her crazy. Her narcissistic self can't handle not being the center of attention. So out came the bikini pics yesterday. Right on schedule. And she STILL dropped followers!🤣 Boring, predictable, same thing day after day. And she thinks that baby will just go along on their adventures, like sticking a doll in a knapsack. She is honestly in for a very rude awakening. She'll post like all is great, but we know her life is tragic 😂

Attachments

She has such low likes, comments and interactions. You know it is making her crazy. Her narcissistic self can't handle not being the center of attention. So out came the bikini pics yesterday. Right on schedule. And she STILL dropped followers!🤣 Boring, predictable, same thing day after day. And she thinks that baby will just go along on their adventures, like sticking a doll in a knapsack. She is honestly in for a very rude awakening. She'll post like all is great, but we know her life is tragic 😂
The comment about taking the baby travelling on their “adventures” made me chuckle. Yes you can travel with a baby / toddler but it’s not easy & like the fairytale she makes out. She will be stressed but I Instagram won’t show any of that because that would ruin her perfect life image.
I have unfollowed her but still peek every now and again 🤣 she is just unbearable.

Reactions: 5
The comment about taking the baby travelling on their “adventures” made me chuckle. Yes you can travel with a baby / toddler but it’s not easy & like the fairytale she makes out. She will be stressed but I Instagram won’t show any of that because that would ruin her perfect life image.
I have unfollowed her but still peek every now and again 🤣 she is just unbearable.
Yes I don't follow her either. I peek in and thoroughly enjoy watching her train wreck of a life. She has nothing better to do than dig up baby pics of herself to post that not one person cares to see. She really is a delusional twit. 🤣🤣

She can't even cope when someone is using the gym equipment she wants! Never mind try and travel with a baby!!

This is going to be a car crash once the baby is born! She is in for the shock of her life, I don't think she realises how much it will change. You can read 1000's books about babies, the reality is exceptionally different.

I’m pretty well travelled & I thought that I would just carry on living like I was but would just ‘take the baby with me’ - but of course all that goes to tit when they arrive & totally take over your life in ways you can’t even begin to comprehend beforehand.

Baby comes first - ALWAYS. She is going to struggle massively with this. She’ll do her utmost to portray otherwise & even mould the difficult times to make her look like she’s ‘real’.
Biggest fraud on Instagram by a country mile

Reactions: 4
Firstly - anyone know anything about buying likes on ig? The last probably 20 workout posts have had less than 200 likes (which I showed previously on this thread) and now suddenly her newest one has 1k? Doesn't that seem odd? Her follower count has dropped hundreds the last few days but likes are up. I wonder if she googled herself and found her way here.

Second - she just made a story a week ago saying she hasn't been getting any heartburn and posted a baby pic of herself. (It's actually also on this thread making fun of baby pic narcissism) But today she posts a story talking about her massive heartburn!!! Which one is it you lying bleep!

Third - she is sly about how she words her posts. She hints about baby showers but the one she went to was NOT FOR HER.

The energy she puts into ig is mind blowing. Who cares? We all know she has to make up for the fact that her life is in utter shambles.

Attachments

• Heart
She did say the baby won't have any hair as she's not had any heartburn 🤥
She is so bleeping full of tit, she spins so many lies she can't keep up with what she's shared.
Another pic focusing on her tits, this bleep is literally obsessed with herself.

Her views/likes only go up when she's either flaunting her tits, arse or blow job lips, because that's all she is to the guys on her follower list, she's too vain to care though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.