Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha that caption of it not being her Monday face is also used allllll the time by her too!!

Reactions: 1
I really wish she'd duck off about vegans.
Let them eat what the hell they want you jumped up little twit.
Another pregnancy pic, she is so bloody vain. I take it Scott wasn't invited to the photoshoot, it has to be all about Roxanne.

I'm really tempted to let her know about this thread, it may just bring her down a peg or two...Or she'll just play the 'We're jealous' card like the majority of the instahuns out there do.

Reactions: 6
I’d love for her to know too!

she clearly needs approval and doesn’t get it from the men in her life, and possibly even her mum so that’s probably why all the constant need for validation??

Reactions: 2
I really wish she'd duck off about vegans.
Let them eat what the hell they want you jumped up little twit.
Another pregnancy pic, she is so bloody vain. I take it Scott wasn't invited to the photoshoot, it has to be all about Roxanne.

I'm really tempted to let her know about this thread, it may just bring her down a peg or two...Or she'll just play the 'We're jealous' card like the majority of the instahuns out there do.
If people want to be vegan, they can, it doesn't bother me, I don't get why she feels she can dictate who eats what or who does what. She always forces her opinion on people. Just leave everyone the duck alone.

No way was she letting Scott and that 80's curtains haircut anywhere near her photo shoot.

There is nothing within her life that I'm remotely jealous of. I could live her existence. She just lives to post her life on social media. She must be such hard work to live with.

Kevyn Aucion himself could come back from the dead and do her makeup and she'd still look dead behind her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Heyyyyy, so when I was A LOT younger I had this meff on my Facebook, I fell for it all, the vet thing, the wealthy background blah blah, and I even paid her to do me a diet and exercise plan. Don’t even think I read it. What a dick I was!!
So what’s the truth? Is she the vets receptionist? What school did she go to? I’m on the wirral too, so interested to know!
Haven’t followed her for years, don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone so obsessed with themselves in my life!

Reactions: 5
My god I can barely follow this stupid b*tch anymore. She CANNOT feel the baby's head in her pelvis. F*CK off! Who does she think she is? She has 10 weeks to go. It's called PRESSURE on your pelvis from a growing baby, you absolute imbecile.

How she begins every post....I'm so glad I can continue training thru pregnancy. Millions of women do! She honestly thinks she is so special.

She is a vet food product manager. Basically goes to farms trying to sell feed for cows. A job no one else wants. Far far cry from a vet surgeon like she claims 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Well her Linkedin is interesting. Basically she's a sales women. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure falsely advertising yourself as a vet isn't allowed by RCVS? Also she's not from Cheshire/Chester. Why is she so full of bullshit? Why does she have to blatantly embellish and lie about everything saddo!

Attachments

• Haha
What a bleeping head.
No trigger warning or duck all 🤬
Why does a 33 year old woman think it's ok to share the fact that she was skin & bone and wasn't even drinking water to her followers, she even added a laughing emoji!!!
She thinks this is goals doesn't she?
She thinks she's superwoman because she starved herself for vanity reasons.
The girl needs help, she is fucked up in the head. BIG TIME!

Attachments

What a bleeping head.
Why does a 33 year old woman think it's ok to share the fact that she was skin & bone and wasn't even drinking water to her followers, she even added a laughing emoji!!!
She sounds so proud of it when clearly that is not normal behaviour.
Most people would be reflecting saying this was not a healthy way to live etc etc…. But she just shows off and adds an unnecessary laughing emoji 🙄

What a bleeping head.
I reported it. Not sure if it will help at all, but that type of behaviour by her is disgusting and dangerous. She tries to be some kind of success story, ED to CrossFit amazing woman....but then shares that pic with a laughing emoji??? WTAF! That is so irresponsible. We all know she is not over her disorder. If she could, she would go right back to that to have that body again. That's why she shares it over and over. It's such a bad example. And if she gained any new pregnant women followers, that's the LAST thing they want to see. Her flaunting a sickly skinny body in a bikini. Her head is absolutely f*cked.

She sounds so proud of it when clearly that is not normal behaviour.
Most people would be reflecting saying this was not a healthy way to live etc etc…. But she just shows off and adds an unnecessary laughing emoji 🙄
I've reported it. She is just obsessed with posting on Insta, nothing is off the table. She doesn't care about anyone else. She documented her eating disorder, her brothers!! Her mum and dads financial set up.

She doesn't give a rats ass as long as she's got something to post and getting engagement. She must be hell to live with, with the level of attention she needs.

I've reported it. She is just obsessed with posting on Insta, nothing is off the table. She doesn't care about anyone else. She documented her eating disorder, her brothers!! Her mum and dads financial set up.

She doesn't give a rats ass as long as she's got something to post and getting engagement. She must be hell to live with, with the level of attention she needs.
It’s been removed from insta 👏🏻

I’m glad it was removed. I reported it too. I’ve been recovered from an eating disorder for a number of years - one of the elements of wellness is not ‘celebrating’ what you once were. My recovery is evident in not having to constantly shout about ‘how far I’ve come’ because the whole point of recovery is being in the moment & not obsessing about the past or the future. She’s one very sick woman. It’s obvious.

Why does she also consistently slag off her partner in such a public way? She’s constantly saying how he ignores her or walks off from her on their hikes. She’s belittling him constantly. I feel bad for him.

• Heart
Another day, another Roxy post of her abs. Oh and she’s posted another pic from her competing days 🙄🙄🙄

She misses the glamour of competing?
What glamour?!
Fake tits, fake lips, starving yourself & not even drinking water.
Does she not see what she's doing?
What the duck is she going to teach this poor child!!
I just reported again. I feel bad for the followers who actually look up to this idiot. It's dangerous what she promotes.

And going for a walk when her body is telling her to rest. She already went to the gym this morning. Enjoy pregnancy. My god 🙄🙄🙄

So she's reposting "be kind" posts, and her next story she's not being kind about her boyfriend.... again! Read the room love! He's ignoring you more than he talks to you.

I've reported it too. She's off her head! What does she want? A round of applause? She needs therapy quick smart!!

No she doesn't have to do her steps, she chooses to do them!! She's pregnant, her body is saying rest, but her obsessive child mind is saying "ooohhhh I've got to do my steps" tit 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.