Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly - anyone know anything about buying likes on ig? The last probably 20 workout posts have had less than 200 likes (which I showed previously on this thread) and now suddenly her newest one has 1k? Doesn't that seem odd? Her follower count has dropped hundreds the last few days but likes are up. I wonder if she googled herself and found her way here.

Second - she just made a story a week ago saying she hasn't been getting any heartburn and posted a baby pic of herself. (It's actually also on this thread making fun of baby pic narcissism) But today she posts a story talking about her massive heartburn!!! Which one is it you lying bleep!

Third - she is sly about how she words her posts. She hints about baby showers but the one she went to was NOT FOR HER.

The energy she puts into ig is mind blowing. Who cares? We all know she has to make up for the fact that her life is in utter shambles.
He last post she's actually cut her pregnant tummy out to make it look like she's modelling the bra and has massive tits! Could you be bothered with this level of fake obsession!

Shes currently a 36E apparently (like we need to know this) Wait until Easter when they are like spaniels ears!🤦🏻‍♀️

She's going to miss her bump aaawwwww what a load of bollocks! She's gone on more about missing her abs, than she has about this baby.

She is extreme high level self obsessed and demanding. She would drain the life out of me, no wonder Scott walks off or is in his truck but he's stuck with her now 🤯

Did she used to or still have a mate called Melissa?
I vaguely remember that name.

Reactions: 2
She has definitely bought likes. And my guess is that she knows about tattle and reads this. She's too vain to not Google herself and find this. She saw us talking about poor engagement, low likes, losing followers... Because there is no way her newest posts would get those kind of numbers in under 3 hours. Any post she has done of him and her barely get anything. But today it's 2k? I call bullshit. What's £50 for fake likes when her narcissistic ego is at stake. She can't cry on IG about tattle because then tons would find it and more people would hate on her. She knows it. She is way too conniving. Get a bleeping life Rox. People aren't jealous of your sad life. Maybe realize that you are just a huge twit!

Melissa Ashdown??
The one she always does happy birthday posts for but all the pics show herself and the other girl is barely in shot. She's such a selfish bleep.

Attachments

I don't think she knows about this thread - she is one to definitely mention it on Instagram and make a big deal about it and say how she is being bullied and trolled and all the haters and jealousy etc etc

I don't think she knows about this thread - she is one to definitely mention it on Instagram and make a big deal about it and say how she is being bullied and trolled and all the haters and jealousy etc etc
I don't know though. I used to think she didn't know. But lately it seems she is changing things based on what's been said here. She brings up bullying in the general sense, but to point out and actually tell followers about tattle, I think she is scared to do that. Yes some may come to her defense of ig, but there will be more who will come to tattle and read. And think, you know what, she really IS a huge bleep. She wants everyone to think she is perfect and all are jealous. But tons will read here and realize, if they didn't before, that she really is a nasty manipulative liar.

On ig she can control the comments and immediately delete. Here she can't. And she's worried she'll bring more fuel to the fire.

So it's 3 years with Scott? He needs some kind of medal! She would never in a million years let him post a non perfect picture of her, yet she can post ones of him, and slate him (as per usual) in her post to him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Does she think it's funny? Because if it is supposed to be humorous she's got a lot to learn about humour. She's basically just slagging him off. She would go ballistic to a point of making his ears bleed if he did that to her!

She's a really nasty gaslighting narcissist. If I was him i'd have left ages ago while I could. Now he's stuck with her....for now! I think 1-2 years it's done and we will have the bitter single mum posts to look forward too....

I don't know though. I used to think she didn't know. But lately it seems she is changing things based on what's been said here. She brings up bullying in the general sense, but to point out and actually tell followers about tattle, I think she is scared to do that. Yes some may come to her defense of ig, but there will be more who will come to tattle and read. And think, you know what, she really IS a huge bleep. She wants everyone to think she is perfect and all are jealous. But tons will read here and realize, if they didn't before, that she really is a nasty manipulative liar.

On ig she can control the comments and immediately delete. Here she can't. And she's worried she'll bring more fuel to the fire.
To be fair those are some excellent points. I hadn't thought of it that way. She's definitely someone who Google's her name!!

Yeah this is true!

100% she is not over her eating disorder. Anyone who has been traumatized by it would not be posting and celebrating that body like she does. It's f*cked up on so many levels. Tiny waist and then a laughing emoji. She is disgusting. The only reason she ever makes those posts is to brag. She never offers help. She never does anything to actually help anyone. It's just another reason to show her body.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Over 900 likes. In 3 hours. When ALL the previous workouts got 100-200. See attached. There is NO WAY that is possible. She bought likes. How absolutely pathetic is your life that you need to buy likes? And follower count dropped again. She is about to have a BABY!!! And this is what she is concerning herself with. This b*tch needs some serious counseling and therapy.

Attachments

She is definitely buying likes, there's no way you can lose that many followers & gain more likes than ever.
She's definitely at it!
Did you see her crying troll again today 🙄
Please someone tell her about this thread 🤭

I think she knows about tattle. After reading her stupid post yesterday. It's like she is trying to defend everything we have called her out on. What a huge list of lies too. All she cares about is her body and getting it back. Still not really talking about her world changing to take care of a new life. How sad is your life that you spend hours sorting through old videos and pics to post a "look at meeee and how hot I was" post and stories. She is such a royal bleep.

The best bit is. All the lying she does, is all she has. She doesn't have anything actually worth anything in her life. Dead end job traveling to farms when the real good employees get the cushy office jobs. tit apartment and pretends her parents garden is her own. Pretends to have own garage when it's shared building car park. Dope/cheater/lorry driver of a boyfriend. Not married. Absolutely mental. No kids yet. And the only thing that matters to her is social media. And that's failing miserably. Dropping daily followers and having to buy likes. How absolutely f*cking pathetic 🤣🤣

So she's going to eat hot curries and hope the baby falls out in the next few weeks??? She's 32 weeks! She's got at least 8-10 left. So she's saying she wants a premature baby? Why because you get bigger in the last few months!

She has absolutely no idea what neonatal is like, the constant alarms, consultant meetings, whispers, wondering if they'll come home 24/7. She's a bleeping bleep (sorry) she is all self self self! I don't think she really wants a baby. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Who would actually think to write this? Like actually write it and just post it? She's as thick as mince.🤦🏼‍♀️🤬

That portion size!!! Pregnant women having a tiny portion. Noooo, she doesn't have an eating disorder still does she.🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ok this bothered me. Look at these two pics. One from a few days ago when she claimed baby shower, the other was the day of her miscarriage. They are both taken the same day. She used a selfie taken from her miscarriage to lie about it being current and the day of a baby shower which she had cleverly written to not admit it wasn't even hers.

I had a miscarriage. Well, I was at the doc on a Friday for a routine check and couldn't find heartbeat. They scheduled a scan for Sunday. I had to wait to find out for sure. We took a day trip to get my mind off it. Took a few pics that day, not of me but other child. I hate seeing those pics. It always reminds me of the turmoil I felt. Once I did find out it was a miscarriage, I wouldn't talk to anyone. I was a mess. For quite some time.

Now to each their own. I get it. But a full face of makeup. Fine maybe it made her feel better. But now to go back and use the pics again??? That's just fucked up on so many levels!! And you can tell. Same undershirt. Same necklace. Top. Hair curls. Makeup is same, just used a different filter. I was shocked when I saw it. She actually went back and went through those pics and found one she thought was hot enough for attention now. Unbelievable!!!! Honestly it's a new low. She really is full and completely obsessed with herself and her social media. Everything, including her baby, her mental health, EVERYTHING is a distant second.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Ok this bothered me. Look at these two pics. One from a few days ago when she claimed baby shower, the other was the day of her miscarriage. They are both taken the same day. She used a selfie taken from her miscarriage to lie about it being current and the day of a baby shower which she had cleverly written to not admit it wasn't even hers.

I had a miscarriage. Well, I was at the doc on a Friday for a routine check and couldn't find heartbeat. They scheduled a scan for Sunday. I had to wait to find out for sure. We took a day trip to get my mind off it. Took a few pics that day, not of me but other child. I hate seeing those pics. It always reminds me of the turmoil I felt. Once I did find out it was a miscarriage, I wouldn't talk to anyone. I was a mess. For quite some time.

Now to each their own. I get it. But a full face of makeup. Fine maybe it made her feel better. But now to go back and use the pics again??? That's just fucked up on so many levels!! And you can tell. Same undershirt. Same necklace. Top. Hair curls. Makeup is same, just used a different filter. I was shocked when I saw it. She actually went back and went through those pics and found one she thought was hot enough for attention now. Unbelievable!!!! Honestly it's a new low. She really is full and completely obsessed with herself and her social media. Everything, including her baby, her mental health, EVERYTHING is a distant second.
Oh my god, how low can you get?
She is seriously fucked up in the head, I've seen her rehash her pics numerous times, but to use one from the day she miscarried is a new low!
Why is none of her family or friends calling her out on her blatant bullshit?
How does Scott put up with it all?
I'm actually flabbergasted by her attempts to gain bleeping attention, she would say & do ANYTHING to get validation.
The woman needs help, my god, if we can see this, surely others out there can.
She is bleeping vile!!

Just found this thread, cant believe shes got one I unfollowed her a while back as she was so insufferable.
She used to talk so much about her ED then post hours sessions in the gym then go back in the night and it was clear pre pregnancy that she was not ok. It was obvious she was taking the control that was over her food intake over into the gym instead under the delusion she was ‘recovered’.
Having ED issues myself it was very obvious and reading all this looks like in pregnancy shes not changed! Very dangerous.
Wouldn’t surprise me if shes taking pics pf herself starved post baby on her snapback.

Imagine thinking that eating a curry is gonna make you go into labour before you’re even full term. Stupid bleep. How Indian women carry to term is just beyond me 🤣🤣 it won’t even bring on labour when you’re due, it’s a myth and if you go into labour after eating a curry at 39/40 weeks it’s nothing but a coincidence.

She’s one irresponsible idiot.

• Heart
Oh my god, how low can you get?
She is seriously fucked up in the head, I've seen her rehash her pics numerous times, but to use one from the day she miscarried is a new low!
Why is none of her family or friends calling her out on her blatant bullshit?
How does Scott put up with it all?
I'm actually flabbergasted by her attempts to gain bleeping attention, she would say & do ANYTHING to get validation.
The woman needs help, my god, if we can see this, surely others out there can.
She is bleeping vile!!
Exactly. Who takes sultry selfies hours after losing a baby??? How can anyone even fathom that. Imagine being that pathetic. Gets makeup done and takes 100 selfies trying to look hot for attention...after a miscarriage. Hand in hair teasing it and a smouldering look. Disgusting. I can't even.

Who gets their make up professionally done for their baby shower?
My daughter has had 2, she put a bit of lippy & mascara on & went and enjoyed herself.
Saying that tho my daughter isn't a vain, insufferable thunder bleep like Winstanley.

How many selfies will she post today looking for likes & comments from the sleazeballs who follow her 🤮

Reactions: 1
That baby shower 😂
The picture of her cutting a cake! Looks like she’s getting married to herself and cutting her cake. Would be about right… she’d marry herself if she could the narcissist weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.