Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Scott made an effort in his drain pipes & headband 😂😂😂
How many filters has she added to her photos? But she doesn't use filters 🤥

ETA ; Who has orange, green & white balloons at a baby shower!
It looks like it was only family, and one friend, no brothers, just their girlfriends, none of Scott's family, unless the other women was his mum?

Looks like the most boring baby shower in creation. They look miserable! Something isn't right.

You can tell she's exceptionally hard work, she would drain the life out of me.

Did they hire out a Clearview conservatory? Such an exciting secret venue 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Christ just look at that mess. It's like My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. Tacky af. By the looks of it, Scott is growing his hair out long in the back to make up for that receding hairline. I guess my hair would fall out too living with that sociopath. Brace yourselves for pics of celebrity hot bald men with beards that she'll claim is the best since her man will be a baldy. She is such a sad excuse of a human.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That selfie she posted of herself with her makeup done... :oops:
Makes her look so old and manly. She really doesn't have a warm face/personality. Resting witch face is real with her!

oh and the fact that she thinks it was funny to wear pink to the baby shower so everyone can speculate and say that's because she is having a girl. As if anyone actually cares :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That selfie she posted of herself with her makeup done... :oops:
Makes her look so old and manly. She really doesn't have a warm face/personality. Resting witch face is real with her!

oh and the fact that she thinks it was funny to wear pink to the baby shower so everyone can speculate and say that's because she is having a girl. As if anyone actually cares :ROFLMAO:
I've always said she looks quite manly, and her head is massive compared to Scott's, who looks like he's been applying the good old "just for men" on his beard! His look is so dated!

She looked completely miserable on all those pictures and as a couple there is absolutely no warmth between them 🥶 .

The dress was the only one that didn't make her feel like a beached whale ffs?? She's hating every single second of this preganacy. I can imagine how much she's goes on about her body!

Now she's interested in placenta capsules (or gifted) it's a pity she can't find a personality in a capsule 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's already flogging the dress she wore to her baby shower for £19 on Depop 😂🤭

Is she seriously believing that baby has no room inside her, she doesn't realise how much bigger they become & how much more weight they put on in those last 6/7 weeks. She's in for a shock!

P.S I'm so bleeping sick of her pregnancy & laughing emojis now, she is so childlike, you'd never believe this was a 33 year old woman. I was having my 4th baby at her age 😱

Another throwback picture of her from last Xmas - and again another comment about how her body is looking different this Xmas 🙄🙄🙄
Absolutely nothing about looking forward to having a different Xmas because of becoming a mum or having a baby. Nope. Always all just about her body

C535A293-2FDE-4933-A8B1-A4E9F514E67E.png

Thats her mate elemental__fitness isn’t it? Didn’t they always used to hang out? In the early days of her son being born didn’t man-head used to always post pics & videos of him? You never see her posting about them together anymore.

Her mate also has that skin brand ‘Toil & Trouble’. You never see Roxy support the brand In any way. If I had 40k followers & my best mate was launching a brand, I’d be keen to support. Wouldn’t you?

it’s all really odd.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 896598
Thats her mate elemental__fitness isn’t it? Didn’t they always used to hang out? In the early days of her son being born didn’t man-head used to always post pics & videos of him? You never see her posting about them together anymore.

Her mate also has that skin brand ‘Toil & Trouble’. You never see Roxy support the brand In any way. If I had 40k followers & my best mate was launching a brand, I’d be keen to support. Wouldn’t you?

it’s all really odd.
I thought the exact same thing!!! I found the timing of this post odd too. No one follows Rox for her skin. She looks well older than she really is. But she decided to make this skincare post.... Weeks before her best mate launches a skin care line!!! Wtaf!!!! Look at the dates. Literally days before. And then look. The bleep doesn't even follow her Instagram page!!! Some best mate. She goes on and on how Ra is there for her. Obviously that friendship is a one way street. Honestly Roxy couldn't get much worse if she tried.

Attachments

• Wow
I thought the exact same thing!!! I found the timing of this post odd too. No one follows Rox for her skin. She looks well older than she really is. But she decided to make this skincare post.... Weeks before her best mate launches a skin care line!!! Wtaf!!!! Look at the dates. Literally days before. And then look. The bleep doesn't even follow her Instagram page!!! Some best mate. She goes on and on how Ra is there for her. Obviously that friendship is a one way street. Honestly Roxy couldn't get much worse if she tried.
What the actual duck!? That’s utter madness.

I don't believe she knows about this thread as she is still going on about that one 'troll' saying that she shouldn't wear a crop top.
As per usual tho her arse lickers think anyone who says anything negative are jealous 🥱

You remember when she used to go on about her IBS? She would take pics sticking her bloat out and claim she looked 8 months pregnant?? Bet she had no idea just how big you get. She has several weeks to go. She is crying everyday 😂😂She HATES this body. You can see it on her face in every vid and pic she takes.

If she doesn't read here, she needs to. Maybe in a few weeks when she is massive and hormones are out of control. Or 2nd week post partum when the baby cries all night and she looks down and wonders why she still looks pregnant and her abs aren't Instantly coming back because she did aaallllllllll the workouts. 🙄🙄🙄

I don't believe she knows about this thread as she is still going on about that one 'troll' saying that she shouldn't wear a crop top.
As per usual tho her arse lickers think anyone who says anything negative are jealous 🥱
This is what I said. I'm not 100% convinced she knows about this thread on her because she is the type of person who would post about it on her stories in some way a bit more direct than throw sneaky shade

Reactions: 1
This is what I said. I'm not 100% convinced she knows about this thread on her because she is the type of person who would post about it on her stories in some way a bit more direct than throw sneaky shade
Yeah, but I also can't believe she doesn't Google herself.

I follow some running "influencers". Gang of twats. One person mentioned "a gossip forum" and then all of a sudden tons found tattle. They were trying to get sympathy from their ig followers but it backfired and a ton of people with like minds now are on tattle. I think she knows if she mentions it, people will flock. I'm sure one day we'll find out. Another anxiety post with a red crying face begging for attention. 🥱🥱 Once she has had baby, can't workout, can't go back to work, can't sleep, not hot enough for selfies.... she'll be a right mess. Should be happy with a new baby, but she won't. Changing all white outfits covered in poo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Two midwives have now commented...
Oh do duck off Roxy.
She is so going to be one of those women who brag that they were working out right through their pregnancy & labour making other new mothers out there feel like tit.
I worked out during all 4 of my pregnancies, but I didn't need to document it and ram it down peoples throats, I just quietly got on with it.
She has to post EVERYTHING- From IBS to her breasts growing through pregnancy, she keeps duck all private.

Even the hashtags are annoying 🙄

Yeah, but I also can't believe she doesn't Google herself
I've just googled her & saw this 😂😂😂
Veterinary Surgeon indeed 🤥

Attachments

Last edited:
She is so predictable moan, moan, moan. She needs to just live her life, everyone doesn’t need to know she’s walking round flashing the gym, and annoying everyone. She only does this for attention as Scott clearly can’t stand man face.

My friend was like this, completely over the top exercising when she was pregnant and when she came to give birth she really struggled as her abs wouldn’t relax and they all torn, and she was in abject agony and she couldn’t push properly, I’m not saying the same thing will happen but……. 👌🏻😂

So she wanted a premature birth and now she’s just admitted that she’s doing all of this to keep the baby neat,! I think the baby would just prefer a rest!! She’s unbelievably vacuous.

She has no idea what is about to head her way once this baby is born. She doesn’t deserve this wonderful time of life. She’s moaned constantly and clearly would prefer her abs back instead of a baby.

I hope her tits and ass drop and never go back!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly why I unfollowed her because I don’t feel like she is a positive person to follow when pregnant especially at a similar point to her. I will be avoiding anything to do with her postpartum as im sure she will be boasting 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.