Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I don't know about anyone else but my life is pretty complete now that I know she's drinking sparking water instead of Fanta!! FFS I can't actually think I've ever thought, "oh I'm drinking a different type of tea today, I'll think I'll post about that online"

Never liked her reflection duck RIGHT OFF!! The 100's of selfies she takes on an hourly basis, say otherwise!!!!!

He must have the patience of a saint, I bet he's regretting leaving his ex for her.......but if he works away at least he gets a Roxy break!!🥴😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I don't know about anyone else but my life is pretty complete now that I know she's drinking sparking water instead of Fanta!! FFS I can't actually think I've ever thought, "oh I'm drinking a different type of tea today, I'll think I'll post about that online"

Never liked her reflection duck RIGHT OFF!! The 100's of selfies she takes on an hourly basis, say otherwise!!!!!

He must have the patience of a saint, I bet he's regretting leaving his ex for her.......but if he works away at least he gets a Roxy break!!🥴😆
Exactly. She is unbelievable. Have you noticed how much her follower count has dropped? And her posts barely have any likes anymore. She must be beside herself. She is trying every hashtag she can think of and nothing is working. Haha! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So did the little meff have an affair with Roxy & leave his last partner to be with the self obsessed “I never liked my reflection” but takes ENDLESS selfies. gym addict?

His beard is a great disguise for how unattractive he is too. Didn’t know he was a lorry driver. Her perfect parents must be soooo disappointed.

She loves to harp on about her perfect family too. Have you seen her brother? Another absolute self obsessed freak that just looks like an utter cartoon. Is he even real?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So did the little meff have an affair with Roxy & leave his last partner to be with the self obsessed “I never liked my reflection” but takes ENDLESS selfies. gym addict?

His beard is a great disguise for how unattractive he is too. Didn’t know he was a lorry driver. Her perfect parents must be soooo disappointed.

She loves to harp on about her perfect family too. Have you seen her brother? Another absolute self obsessed freak that just looks like an utter cartoon. Is he even real?
That's what I heard! So much for girl code hey.... no wonder she kept him quiet for so long!!

It says a lot about that family that 2 kids both had serious eating disorders! Her brother...🤡

Today's post...... with the notice board!! Miss I hate my reflection has actually gone out and bought that, for the sake of that post!!

Honestly she is without a doubt the most boring, self centred person there Is!! Narcissus has nothing on her!!

So she doesn't like people she doesn't know mentioning her bump!! Yet she puts endless pictures of it on her SM so people she doesn't know can comment on it!! For someone that's supposed to be quite bright!!! She certainly doesn't know the meaning of irony!!🤦🏻‍♀️

That's what I heard! So much for girl code hey.... no wonder she kept him quiet for so long!!

It says a lot about that family that 2 kids both had serious eating disorders! Her brother...🤡

Today's post...... with the notice board!! Miss I hate my reflection has actually gone out and bought that, for the sake of that post!!

Honestly she is without a doubt the most boring, self centred person there Is!! Narcissus has nothing on her!!

So she doesn't like people she doesn't know mentioning her bump!! Yet she puts endless pictures of it on her SM so people she doesn't know can comment on it!! For someone that's supposed to be quite bright!!! She certainly doesn't know the meaning of irony!!🤦🏻‍♀️
That post today. She is so boring and predictable. She keeps saying she loves her body pregnant, but we all know that isn't true. Her likes, comments and followers have gone down tremendously, so what does she do .... Get near naked and have a cry arse. What she does every time. I bet one person said something in a store and she cried about it for 3 days. She will literally do and say anything to get attention. Like always, she is the first pregnant woman ever to get a comment. Best part is she still has 4 months to go.

Her brothers definitely are clowns, and you know their girlfriend/fiance dislike her 😂😂

• Heart
All natural she says apart from the 0.5ml of lip filler that she hasn't had since the old king died 🥴

Oh & away to duck with your pregnancy post regarding your bump. No fucker cares Roxy, stop trying to make up a story just to get your half naked body out there AGAIN.

So, the woman who has an opinion on everyone and everything doesn't like people having an opinion on her.
Aye, away & boil ya head you absolute walloper.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
haha her lips!! Who remembers ages ago (like before she got together with her current partner) when she went through a phase of posting a close up of her pouting lips, trying to be sexy obvs, every single morning with the caption 'love morning lips' and bang on about how her lips were really full in the morning compared to the rest of the day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Used to make me cringe so bad! Must have been around the time she started getting them done

I have met her once at Bodypower a few years ago when she was working a stand. She was taking pics of other female athletes bums without them knowing because she was that obsessed with getting a nice bum :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
All natural she says apart from the 0.5ml of lip filler that she hasn't had since the old king died 🥴

Oh & away to duck with your pregnancy post regarding your bump. No fucker cares Roxy, stop trying to make up a story just to get your half naked body out there AGAIN.

So, the woman who has an opinion on everyone and everything doesn't like people having an opinion on her.
Aye, away & boil ya head you absolute walloper.
Is that her dad in drag in the red 🤔

• Haha
I’ve always felt dead sorry for her, as I can’t comprehend her feeling the need to keep up appearances and post so much on social media at her age. I mean even lying about her qualifications/career is so scary!

I’m 36 weeks pregnant and I’m finding her totally insufferable.. I do worry about when it actually gets tough for her and she realises bio-oil doesn’t stop stretch marks!

It's actually laughable the strangers commenting on her latest post.... about her body.... the irony is completely lost on her and on all of them to be honest.

She lives for the validation! Which baffles me considering she actually looks like 80's Marilyn (especially that photo above) 🤣

She loves taking pictures of herself! She wouldn't be getting her BF to take hundreds just for the right one!! And she need to stop pressing her boobs together with her arms to create a cleavage!!

She lost her tit big time when she lost her last Insta account. She's going to be apocalyptic when she finds out about this thread!!🤣🤣

The only posts that get over a thousand likes nowadays are the ones were she pushes her tits together and wears revealing low cut tops.

Who remembers when she used to draw her freckles on her face? 😂
She is 33, she really needs to grow up before that baby arrives, she won't have time for 3 hours a time at the gym or taking 120 selfies to get the 'perfect' shot every day with a baby in tow.
Unless Mummy & Daddy Win constantly have the little one.
Love you all the world & half of Seacome 🤮

• Haha
6D2F67AC-26F1-4CDE-98CD-67763055DCA5.jpeg

So she loves everything about her pregnancy body yet has been sobbing in the shower because of the ‘softer shape’. duck OFF Roxy you massive weirdo. What are you even on about?

I spoke to her in the gym once a few years back. What a cold & rude person. There was absolutely nothing warm about her. Hostile AF.

I’m guessing she’s some kind of high functioning sociopath & she probably does know about this thread & checks most days.

Ever notice she likes her own posts? Especially if they are poor, like her recent ones. 141 likes and 3 of them are herself, that ridiculous baking one and her mountain one.

And that face. She blames resting witch face and makes a joke about it. Zoom in and U Ok hun?🙃 No.....we have met you in the gym. That's your natural face because you think you're better than everyone else in the gym and they're getting in the way of YOUR workout.

Attachments

• Haha
Has she had a boob job? I remember her talking about getting one a couple of years back, and then was something about a lumpectomy, but now she seems to love shoving her tits all over her IG grid. It's embarrassing she's behaving that way when she's expecting a baby.

Reactions: 1
I'm not so sure that she does know about this thread, otherwise I'm surely she would have referred to it in some way by now on her instagram??

View attachment 787638
So she loves everything about her pregnancy body yet has been sobbing in the shower because of the ‘softer shape’. duck OFF Roxy you massive weirdo. What are you even on about?

I spoke to her in the gym once a few years back. What a cold & rude person. There was absolutely nothing warm about her. Hostile AF.

I’m guessing she’s some kind of high functioning sociopath & she probably does know about this thread & checks most days.
I agree, I completely get the cold rude vibe off her!! She radiates no warmth at all. No sparkle in her eyes whatsoever. She thinks she's all that!

I saw her & BF having a right go at each other down New Brighton prom once!! She must be an absolute nightmare to live with!!

She has an exceptionally obsessive personality! She's got many issues you can tell! It must be like living with a hyperactive, constant mood swing teenager!! I'd have shipped off ages ago!!

Has she had a boob job? I remember her talking about getting one a couple of years back, and then was something about a lumpectomy, but now she seems to love shoving her tits all over her IG grid. It's embarrassing she's behaving that way when she's expecting a baby.
That's why yesterday's post was so bloody odd!! Don't mention my growing bump to my face (she hates her body changing, I don't care what she says) but I'm going to post it all over Insta so strangers can talk about my bump!! Bloody muppet!!

Reactions: 1
You're so right @bradshawsshoes101 - radiates no warmth, and dead behind the eyes. It’s rare you find someone like that & with that obsessive compulsive and continuous commitment to ‘being the best’, she really is one of the more scary Instagram attention seekers.

So I wonder what happened in their perfect childhood for all of the siblings to have that same desperate drive. Such a strange family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.