Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so too. I can appreciate she wants to stay fit and healthy during the pregnancy, but I don't think I'd be putting my baby at any kind of risk by climbing bloody mountains. I'm sure there are safer forms of activity/ exercise she could be doing 🙄

Reactions: 1
Her 2nd video on her 13th June post.
bleeping ludicrous putting your unborn baby at risk doing that.
I don't give a tit who you are, that is bloody insane!

She's Pregnant.

Hopefully She Doesn't Go Through The Trauma Of Miscarrying Again But Climbing Up A Mountain Whilst Pregnant Is bleeping Stupid.
I saw 🤦🏻‍♀️

Exactly, you’ve had a miscarriage and got pregnant again and had a heavy bleed so then you think “oohhh I know, let’s climb a mountain” all for a photo op!! Maria von Trapp needs to chill out!!l

Anyone who’s telling her to take it easy is getting an earful, and her “physio” is advising her what to do when pregnant!!! Bizarre!!!

The training she’s doing! 😬🙄I don’t care if you’ve been cleared to train by god himself! If you’ve miscarried and had a heavy bleed with your second pregnancy all within 7 months, You put the weights down and relax! She’s truly obsessed with the gym!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Stop going on about your tits ffs, no one cares. You're 13 weeks not 33!!

She thinks she is the only woman out there who has ever being pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stop going on about your tits ffs, no one cares. You're 13 weeks not 33!!

She thinks she is the only woman out there who has ever being pregnant.
When any one replies about her tits she will bite their bloody head off! She irritates the life out of me.

She’s really rude too, never says thanks if you answer one of her many questions. I can’t be bothered anymore.

That baby will be photographed more than any royal baby in the history of time.🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 678251

oh give it a bleeping rest.

and declare this as gifted you twit

View attachment 678252
You can actually report people for doing this now. Katie Hayes did a load of posts and didn’t declare them as an Ad, (See her thread #91) and she was fined. All the info is on there to help you report it.

Also I have reported Roxy to the RCVS (Royal College Veterinary Surgeons) as she keeps saying she is a Vet but she isn’t. She isn’t on the register and hasn’t ever qualified as a veterinary surgeon. It is a punishable offence in the UK pretending or intimidating a Vet. She works for a brand called Elanco. She’s nothing more than a rep who sells products.
See the picture below.
When you qualify as a veterinary surgeon, you get a degree and the initials MCRVS, hers aren’t that. She’s a huge fraud.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She hates the cringe baby reveal. She clearly doesn’t realise that you can actually find out your babies sex and SHOCKER not reveal it to the world on your Insta story!! !! Hard I know for someone so obsessive but it can be done!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s a female Narcissus!!

I've reported her to ASA quite a few times over undisclosed ads. I'm not sure what good it does though.

Yup, she's a glorified saleswoman who tries to flog animal health products.
Her job is as fake as she is.

Hey we only have another 6.5 months left of her pregnancy nonsense 🥱

• Haha
Why do these women act like they are the first in the world to be pregnant.
I'd not wish any harm to her or the baby, but for heavens sake shut the duck up, no one really cares that you're pregnant 🥱
She’s going to milk this for all it’s worth.

Did you read her essay about her miscarriage, yes miscarriage is horrific and heartbreaking but by god some of the things she wrote about other people were awful! You think them love or talk to your partner but you don’t write them down for the world to see.

She doesn’t appear to be mentally stable at all. She’s not going to know what’s hit her once the baby is here. I don’t think she’s going to cope. Scott must be a bloody saint😇🤣

I know she’s excited about her pregnancy. Fair enough. I’m a week behind her in mine and I haven’t even shared one thing about it on social media yet. It is my second baby so maybe that’s why but even my first I wasn’t sharing every story with “this mama” etc etc. 🤢

I used to follow her a few years ago, completely forgot about her. Did her account get hacked before and lost her followers? Or did I just unfollow, I don't remember.. shocked about the exaggerating being a vet stuff, well no not shocked given the insta fake tit.

Here she is, attention seeking again 🥱
My god, you've only just conceived and you're already moaning that you want pink steak & alcohol.
Ffs, give it a rest woman, we get it, you're pregnant 🤦🏻‍♀️

I've never quite known a woman of her age need so much attention.
It's nauseating.

Attachments

Oh wow I didn't realize she used it in her bio 🤯 that's really bad.

What's the deal with 47k followers and not many comments? I donno id find it strange having so many strangers watching my life and hardly anyone speaking with me...

Im never getting pregnant especially if I need to exercise that crazy 😂 🛑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.