Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the Instagram absence yesterday, we all knew she would be right on with the old pics for attention this morning. Anyone can read between the lines and see she HATES her body right now. Her focus is more about her body and getting back into skimpy dresses than becoming a mum. She is cold as ice.

Her faces in the gym 😂😂😂 Looking around to see who notices her. And it's getting old watching her over exaggerated slow movements because she's pregnant. Women her size run marathons. Get over yourself. She really is the biggest narcissist I've ever seen in my life. Who has the time to go thru old pics and exactly line up her profile with her mum's for a 24 hour story?? No one cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just duck off already!
I've never known anyone who craves attention as much as her. She can't go a day without needing validation.
My daughter is the same age as Roxy & I swear I'd ground her if she acted like this narcissist 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can only imagine how she’ll be post birth when she’s got saggy boobs (the bigger they swell they harder they drop girl!) stretch marks (creams don’t work - it’s luck!) and god help her if she has a bad vaginal tear or a c- section scar/belly. She’s so self obsessed and is about to have a child!! She’s the same age as me and I haven’t been that self absorbed with myself since my mid twenties. Ffs, you just grow out of that mindset naturally.

Reactions: 5
The fact it's all my body this and my body that alllll the time and how her body has changed and how she's looking forward to getting her old body back again and literally nothing, like I mean, zero, zilch, no posts at all about being excited to be a mum or anything really about actually having a child, doing things with her baby, is quite telling about her mental state. All she has really posted is how amazing it is that her body has been able to grow a baby etc but it doesn't seem like she has address anything other than that. She says she no longer has an eating disorder, that might be the case, but she clearly has some very deep rooted body image/issue struggles.

Also, she really is underestimating what having an actual baby will be like in her life and how it will impact her lifestyle. Almost as if she just wants a baby because it's cool to have one but it feels like it hasn't registered with her yet what the actual realities will be. I hope she realises that it's not going to be all fun and games like it is when she is 'Auntie Rox' and plays/hangs out with her friends son and then gives him back at the end of the day.....she will actually have to look after her own baby 24/7 :ROFLMAO:

Mind you....I bet her mum will be there to wait on her hand and foot and take over when she can't cope

Reactions: 5
The fact it's all my body this and my body that alllll the time and how her body has changed and how she's looking forward to getting her old body back again and literally nothing, like I mean, zero, zilch, no posts at all about being excited to be a mum or anything really about actually having a child, doing things with her baby, is quite telling about her mental state. All she has really posted is how amazing it is that her body has been able to grow a baby etc but it doesn't seem like she has address anything other than that. She says she no longer has an eating disorder, that might be the case, but she clearly has some very deep rooted body image/issue struggles.

Also, she really is underestimating what having an actual baby will be like in her life and how it will impact her lifestyle. Almost as if she just wants a baby because it's cool to have one but it feels like it hasn't registered with her yet what the actual realities will be. I hope she realises that it's not going to be all fun and games like it is when she is 'Auntie Rox' and plays/hangs out with her friends son and then gives him back at the end of the day.....she will actually have to look after her own baby 24/7 :ROFLMAO:

Mind you....I bet her mum will be there to wait on her hand and foot and take over when she can't cope
I can imagine her being an absolute nightmare to be around because she can’t spend her three hours in the gym.

Just wait until she can't take 751 pics of herself every day cos she has a baby who needs the attention more than her god damn mother does.

She is going to be bleeping fuming 😤

Reactions: 3
The only reply. She is so defensive. It was an innocent comment and she jumps down his throat. People notice she never actually talks about becoming a mum. It's all about her. All the time. Most selfish, self centered narcissist on Instagram. She has no idea what she is in for. It must kill her that old pics get so much attention and her body now doesn't even get 100 likes on a long winded workout post 😂😂😏😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She is so bleeping far up her own arse, what a complete & utter bleep.
I really hope someone tells her about this thread, I think she needs to step back & take a look at how she acts.
You can be the most beautiful woman in the world, but if you're ugly on the inside those looks/lips/tits/arse etc mean duck all.

Reactions: 1
She is another level obsessed with herself. I find her so bloody dull, nothing is ever fun and light hearted. It's all gym, gym, gym, baby, body, body, body!

Remember when she openly admitted she got Scott to take over 100 pictures just to get the right one!! She has absolutely no personality at all and is as cold as ice, I bet the nights fly by in her company....not.

She's actually moaning about fake tanning!! Why would you want to cover yourself in that while your pregnant! Oh I won't have a hot bath or steak but I'll cover myself from head to toe in chemicals!! Chemicals and artificial sweeteners are the way to go in preganacy apparently, the absolute muppet.

She has no idea how her life is about to change! No time to eat, never mind Insta and meal prep, she's in for a hell of a shock!! Then again Mummy Win will probably move in!

God she's back on Twitter too!!! Her old profile pics are hysterical!! She only has lip filler.. MY ARSE!!

Last edited:
Here she goes again 😴 … Maybe I’m more sensitive because I’m pregnant but it’s almost an insult when she’s basically saying if you’re not doing this you’ll end up with a “mamma butt” - not all of us have time to spend hours in the gym 🤣 I’m in decent shape at 25 weeks with 2nd baby and exercise 2/3 times a week and walk everyday after work but clearly I’m not up to roxys acceptable standards 🙏

Attachments

I'm 49, I stayed fit throughout all 4 of my pregnancies, you aren't the only mother to be who looks after herself during pregnancy, Roxy.
She thinks she's so unique, no one exercises like Roxanne Winstanley though 🙄
I'm surprised she can get into the gym with that massive ego she carries around...
twit!!

Here she goes again 😴 … Maybe I’m more sensitive because I’m pregnant but it’s almost an insult when she’s basically saying if you’re not doing this you’ll end up with a “mamma butt” - not all of us have time to spend hours in the gym 🤣 I’m in decent shape at 25 weeks with 2nd baby and exercise 2/3 times a week and walk everyday after work but clearly I’m not up to roxys acceptable standards 🙏
That's her in a nutshell, she's the best and shame everyone else!! You have your pregnancy the way you want, nice and relaxed x

No one is up to her standards or obsession. She likes to make out she's over her "bulimia" but in fact she's just transferred her obsession to the gym.

She's got nothing in her life other than the gym, SM and possibly Scott. She leads an exceptionally dull life, it's plain to see. I wouldn't swap my life for hers in anyway.

Imagine living that way, where you go the gym and constantly post your life on SM for likes! That's seriously sad.

She's now booked another photo shoot!!🤦🏻‍♀️ Remember remember she hates her reflection!!! God that's another load of pics for Insta!! Prick!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
That's her in a nutshell, she's the best and shame everyone else!! You have your pregnancy the way you want, nice and relaxed x

No one is up to her standards or obsession. She likes to make out she's over her "bulimia" but in fact she's just transferred her obsession to the gym.

She's got nothing in her life other than the gym, SM and possibly Scott. She leads an exceptionally dull life, it's plain to see. I wouldn't swap my life for hers in anyway.

Imagine living that way, where you go the gym and constantly post your life on SM for likes! That's seriously sad.

She's now booked another photo shoot!!🤦🏻‍♀️ Remember remember she hates her reflection!!! God that's another load of pics for Insta!! Prick!!
It's funny that she thinks people are jealous. Anytime someone says something negative, oh they are just jealous and BLOCK. Jealous of what? Like you said, it's obvious to everyone she has a very very boring life and she would be impossible to be around. Notice she only has one friend? And her brother's girlfriends who don't like her. And then any other she ever posts in those stupid birthday stories, are not only pics from several years ago, but it's paid friends. Her brow girl. A hair stylist. A makeup artist. They don't actually like her. No one does. That 30th birthday party that may as well have been nan's 90th. What a bore!😂

33. Face wrinkly worse than a 55 year old even though she has never had real stress and kids. Not married. Knocked up. No social life. Travels to farms walking thru cow tit, claiming to be a vet, but she's the annoying one in the office that they send out on jobs no one else wants. Food preps, weighs and eats the same food everyday of the week. Ugly ginger boyfriend that she uses filters to hide how bad he looks. Has to post selfies everyday and still keeps losing followers. Jealous?? I don't think ANYONE on this earth is jealous of her life! 😂😂😂

All that meal prep and work in the gym yet she looks about the same as her mum did all those years ago 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I wonder how long ago she bought that yellow suit. She has been planning that side by side forever!!! And no one cares. Notice how defensive and snappy she is? Again, the only response is something nasty. She is such a vile human being.
man Tommi with the well wishes! it reads like English is his second language tbh so I don’t think he was trying to correct her or anything she’s bitten his head off about. Sit down Rox, back in yer box ffs

Snarly bleep isn't she?
The guy didn't even say anything bad.
She talks down to people all the time, like I've said before you can look as good as you want on the outside, but it means duck all if you're an ugly witch on the inside.

I'm desperate for her to read this thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.