Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a wool. She lives in Wallasey on the Wirral. Claims to be from Liverpool.

Shes a fake. Claims she’s a Vet but we in the Veterinary industry know she isn’t one. Just search her name on the RCVS Veterinary Surgeon register. Is she there? No she isn’t.

She did a Q&A once and someone asked if she has had any fillers or plastic surgery. She said none to both questions. That’s a lie.

Don’t get me wrong, it takes years to create that strength, resistance and muscle but only takes seconds for people to see how fake you actually are. 🐸 ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Deffo had fillers. Not against them at all but don’t have them and say it’s allll natural. What happened to the boob job she was deffo getting?

Reactions: 1
I definitely reckon a nose job too if you compare the young pics of her. Why does she film every workout she does? Her wanky dancing is so cringe

Shes just not a very nice persor or friend. Everything is always about her, attention on her, and brought back to her. Theres a reason girls dont have very many friends

D62EAEB8-8485-4A45-BD1F-177B1E5B117B.jpeg

Soooooooo.......just found this, her brother has a training page and she’s modelled some gear for him. Obviously didn’t get to edit any of the pictures herself. Don’t get me wrong, she looks fit & healthy. As you’d want the model of your clothes to look, but, she looks old and where’s the massive bum? 🤔

Also, did anyone notice how she was forever breaking rules over lockdowns?? First lockdown she was always at her mum and dads. The garden was a dead giveaway!! Knob. Quick to then say “hurry up and let me out”. head

Reactions: 2
What’s with the frogs? Seriously who at over the age of 30 thought “oohh I know I’m gonna get me some tadpoles” seriously, I didn’t think that at any age!! She needs to grow up. She has a very obsessive personality. Apparently these have been the darkest 4 months of her life? Didn’t stop her flashing her tits and ass though did it 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

The melodrama is back….. something happened 4 months ago that completely floored me….. I’ll talk about it again!! She completley reveals in being cryptic, we know she’ll tell everyone, she can’t keep anything private 🤦🏻‍♀️

The melodrama is back….. something happened 4 months ago that completely floored me….. I’ll talk about it again!! She completley reveals in being cryptic, we know she’ll tell everyone, she can’t keep anything private 🤦🏻‍♀️
what comment was this? I just had a look and couldn’t see x

what comment was this? I just had a look and couldn’t see x
It was on this post. I’d screen shot it but it was toooooo long. Basically, something happened, she couldn’t handle it, she is seeing a therapist and on AD! She shares far too much!! Somethings can be private but it strikes me that she doesn’t have lots of friends, and needs the positive affirmations insta gives her🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Her face...What has she done?
Do people really think she's attractive? Lay off the botox & fillers girl, it's beginning to look awful on you.
She loves herself so much!! I saw her boyfriend out jogging yesterday. They’ve just got back from holiday and he’s out and leaves her to all the washing 🤣 they need lives other than exercise!! They must have the most regimented sex life 🤭🤣

• Haha
She posted the same photograph tonight that she posted in October last year.
Why?
Why pretend that it's from tonight?
This woman will stop at NOTHING to get attention and it's always from the same creepy men every single time!
I take it Scott doesn't give her enough attention, so she has to rehash old photos of herself pouting in her underwear.
She reeks of desperation!!!

Attachments

She posted the same photograph tonight that she posted in October last year.
Why?
Why pretend that it's from tonight?
This woman will stop at NOTHING to get attention and it's always from the same creepy men every single time!
I take it Scott doesn't give her enough attention, so she has to rehash old photos of herself pouting in her underwear.
She reeks of desperation!!!
That’s just sad!! Clearly she’s not looking very photogenic at the moment!! Scott is probably sick of having to take pictures of her. Christmas she got him to take like 110 to get the 1 she wanted! She is unbelievably self obsessed.

I couldn’t be bothered trying to get that level of affirmation. Just go live your life, we don’t need to know everything, yet she has the need to tell us everything.

She's Pregnant.

Hopefully She Doesn't Go Through The Trauma Of Miscarrying Again But Climbing Up A Mountain Whilst Pregnant Is bleeping Stupid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.