Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeenWaitingALongTime

Didn’t she go to Ibiza? or was Barca another trip?

Regardless, it went the same way as every other ‘ friend ‘ or group of ‘ friends ‘

They saw her for who she is and wanted nothing at all to do with her.

Selfish, self-obsessed and insanely jealous of anyone else having any sort of attention or success

BeenWaitingALongTime

😂 but same, that’s a younguns game and I’m glad to be out of it. Ron still thinks she’s a young, fun mum though 🙄 I’ve said it before but Ron aging is going to be pretty interesting to watch. She is going to hate younger, prettier girls coming through and her not getting the attention she craves. I was watching something the other day that woman over 35 are considered geriatric mothers when pregnant. Is Ron 35? If she does get pregnant again she will hate that title 😂
she already hates other women getting attention. she gets insanely jealous and is threatened by all women, such is her insecurity

m882

Did anyone see yesterday her story about the ISA deposit for the ‘house’ being taken out of her account? Please correct me if I’m wrong but I thought those schemes were only for first time buyers? I didn’t think you could benefit from them if you already owned a property, like she claims?

m882

God she’s such an annoying twat, you don’t have to enter into a competition, just a thought ….
AC248392-70AF-4172-8E34-A312AA9A2BA0.png

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
In her defense, she does have some sort of biscuits at the bottom.Thats what those two plastic tubs/packs are.
I did think that its quire likely that Ron asked for those things specifically - what kind of a mum would bring a protein bar if you are poorly?

It still annoys me that she keeps using water plastic bottles. Its so bad for the environment - I thought she cared about animals?

If she wants to cut costs that would be the easiest way to do it too. Drink tap filtered water, buy a metal water bottle you can keep forever instead
They won’t have been requested by her, otherwise she wouldn’t need the protein bar. Her mum will just have brought them. They won’t be eaten by her. Not a chance.

ThePidge

VIP Member
she deffo never owned that flat and why has she made out that she has bought the house on her own?

also, from the background, the area looks shit, looks like her front door opens literally on to a road, a run down road at that
Could have cropped the graffiti out on the wall opposite 😂

BeenWaitingALongTime

She was eating Ron's "leftovers". Something is wrong when your child eats more than you and it is not that the child is over-eating. more than likely, the adult is considerably under-eating.

If my child kept continuously eating copious amounts of food at home after nursery I would think that she isn't fed well in the care of the childminders. My thoughts would never be that she is eating too much and going to get fat.
---

I would say all 3 have orthorexia frankly. They are all in fitness. Not to say everyone that exercises has it, but you can tell they are all obsessive about it.
Ben isn't, he is quite podgy really 😂

LateG0ssiper

She does go on about it every so often, usually when saying some shit about winning the lottery.

Its almost as if she doesn't earn that great of a wage .... strange that as ' veterinary surgeons ' earn a fortune 🤔

So many times recently I've been tempted to respond to her shit and call her out, I know I'd be blocked straight away though. What did you get blocked for?
Literally nothing! I never made a comment. Maybe because I didn't like any of her posts? I was just hate following silently then one day I was blocked.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
When do we think the pregnancy announcement will be? The moaning that will be unleashed when she announces it will be off the scale. She’ll be the hardest working, most tired mum to ever raise children.
---
She’s such a story teller 🤥 😂 She actually makes things up for attention off strangers doesn’t she? It’s actually quite sad and pathetic.
My guess is that she isn't in the safe zone to do an announcement yet (if she is pregnant). Considering she had a previous miscarriage, you do not which way this one is going to go yet...

WTF does that tweet even mean???