Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 100% a scammer, I mean she always has been a lying privileged scammer so this doesn't surprise me? I'm just glad she's been forced to do some bs sob story about it all as its obviously going to be out in the open.

Reactions: 15
The stuff about her weight is so disingenuous because she’s been bragging about her weight loss all year whereas now she’s saying it’s from stress and it’s a bad thing. You can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 18
The entire thing has been as dodgy as fook. From the outset it was all about ‘Win the house #girlboss’, and then when you read the very very fine print that actually said you had to ‘play the game’ to win the house. Of which, odds were like 1 in 60,000 - after the long odds of getting that chance.

She is the world’s biggest scammer and deserves everything that is coming. Not a single ounce of sympathy for her.

Reactions: 14
How many times does she need to say she put in an extra $20k of her own money? She repeated the same thing over and over again. Why would such an 'experienced business person' enter into a partnership with people she has never met that randomly contact her? Oh that is right, because she saw the opportunity to make shed loads of money. This whole thing has a very bad smell about it, but then again so does so many things this woman does.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Roxy is obviously quite a smart woman so I find it so hard to believe that she would be stupid enough to enter into something like this without her or her legal team doing their due diligence. How was it possible to even register this as a "lottery" with the authorities??
Will be interesting to see if the ACCC act.
---
Another thing, apparently this saga has been going on for a while but only yesterday she was doing a giveaway of Chanel earrings to people who signed up for her course....???? You'd think flogging her course be the last thing on her mind if she was so concerned about the predicament she has allegedly been in.
---
Me again, obviously having a riveting Friday night lol.
Worth noting that ABC Media Watch covered this on the 18th April, more than a week after the competition was announced (noting that Roxy mentioned on Instagram she had a bad feeling after only 3 days). Her and her lawyer doubled down on the competition.

"Do you really think I would be looking to giveaway a property which I have no legal
agreement with the Owners to do so? Do you suggest the people who own the house
let me swan around it and shoot in it unbeknownst that it was part of a promotion?
I have been more than generous with the answering of what were reasonable
questions, however the below is Getting quite silly with all due respect, I get you do
a job, and I answered below initially, but this insulting ones intelligence and
Those of the property owners, my business partners (whom have been copied in from
the outset in all comms and name would have matched your property search
you reference)!!!? "

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg. They must be so deep in financial/legal trouble for her to be pulling such an unrefined, straight up, shameless scam. This woman has an army of attorneys at her access, every one of them an absolute shark no doubt.
Do you honestly think, if she were as gullible as she claims (she’s not, but let’s pretend), that any attorney overseeing her setting up a new business, would …

1.) let her set up a business with total strangers who pitched her via DM? 👀
2.) not dig deep into their backgrounds to vet them and verify their legitimacy?
3.) not insist on face-to-face meetings prior to contract signing?
4.) not insist that the terms of their agreement & contest be iron clad?
5.) not insist that any prize money, however it was to be funded, go directly into a trust?
6.) not step in on day three when she started to feel uncomfortable or even on Monday when she had to supposedly put in $20,000 of her own money?
7.) let her take the fall for this on her own and not insist that she name and shame the investors on her confession video?

This is rotten to the core and has been since day one. This is all a scam, that she was well aware of. How convenient that she is commandeering all of this from another country as well. I’m sure she feels protected there, away from the long arm of the law. I hope ACCC or ASIC or whichever financial fraud team would have jurisdiction over this, is all over that scammy witch and we get to see her frog marched into jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just went back and listened to her video again. She claims she personally contributed over $300,000 to this and didn’t have access to the company bank accounts? No way! She’s so full of tit. Notice, she also said that she’s holding the Birken and Rolex “hostage”. So not only is nobody winning the house or the $250,000, they’re not winning the bag or the watch either. Nice. So the only prize that she had to distribute was the $5500 Chanel wallet on chain. She also says at the beginning that they’ve been doing great numbers. There is no way you can convince me that Roxy Jacenko, who loves money more than anything in the world, would agree to a set up where she put in $300,000 up front with no pay out along the way while watching the company do “great numbers”. She would have been pulling money out of that all along.

Honestly, this is all even more unashamedly brazen than I thought she would attempt.
I’m surprised her video confession is still up and even more surprised that she hasn’t disabled comments. She is getting absolutely roasted. This woman is a full blown psychopath. She truly doesn’t give a duck how unbelievable this is.

EDIT: I just doubled checked and she has disabled comments sometime in the last 15 minutes. Wonder how long until she takes the post down. Hope everyone who needs it downloads it.

Reactions: 13
Whoa! Something has gone down. I’ve never seen Roxy on the verge of tears. Why on earth did she think going into business with two people she didn’t know was going to be a good idea? I thought she was smarter than that. Not to mention the funds never being in trust from day dot. WTF?

She must have needed the money they were offering her. Have they now got something over her? The fact that there is now a sole director.. this seems like a very calculated scam that she has been pulled into.
She blocked me for questioning this raffle, the prizes and how confusing and misleading it all was. Scammer

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Roxy is obviously quite a smart woman so I find it so hard to believe that she would be stupid enough to enter into something like this without her or her legal team doing their due diligence. How was it possible to even register this as a "lottery" with the authorities??
Will be interesting to see if the ACCC act.
---
Another thing, apparently this saga has been going on for a while but only yesterday she was doing a giveaway of Chanel earrings to people who signed up for her course....???? You'd think flogging her course be the last thing on her mind if she was so concerned about the predicament she has allegedly been in.
---
Me again, obviously having a riveting Friday night lol.
Worth noting that ABC Media Watch covered this on the 18th April, more than a week after the competition was announced (noting that Roxy mentioned on Instagram she had a bad feeling after only 3 days). Her and her lawyer doubled down on the competition.

"Do you really think I would be looking to giveaway a property which I have no legal
agreement with the Owners to do so? Do you suggest the people who own the house
let me swan around it and shoot in it unbeknownst that it was part of a promotion?
I have been more than generous with the answering of what were reasonable
questions, however the below is Getting quite silly with all due respect, I get you do
a job, and I answered below initially, but this insulting ones intelligence and
Those of the property owners, my business partners (whom have been copied in from
the outset in all comms and name would have matched your property search
you reference)!!!? "

Thanks for posting that piece, verrrrrry interesting!
I suspect Media Watch will be doing a follow up now. If anyone come across one, please post here for those of us not in Australia 🙏

I’ve attached the letter from one of her attorney’s in response to Media Watch’s questions that was linked in the artitle. Threatening MULTIPLE defamation suits originating from each of her business entities that she claims would be damaged by questioning the legitimacy of her con. Funny how her legal team was sharky enough to immediately send out a threatening letter to the media but not sharky enough to protect her from being scammed by strangers. Conniving bleep.

Attachments

Wasn't she also threatening a content creator on Tik Tok as well?I wasn't following her so I cannot find who it was

Reactions: 2
Doing that video in her pj’s with no makeup was a nice touch Roxy but no one’s buying it! 🤪
---
Thanks for posting that piece, verrrrrry interesting!
I suspect Media Watch will be doing a follow up now. If anyone come across one, please post here for those of us not in Australia 🙏

I’ve attached the letter from one of her attorney’s in response to Media Watch’s questions that was linked in the artitle. Threatening MULTIPLE defamation suits originating from each of her business entities that she claims would be damaged by questioning the legitimacy of her con. Funny how her legal team was sharky enough to immediately send out a threatening letter to the media but not sharky enough to protect her from being scammed by strangers. Conniving bleep.

lol but it was a scam and everyone knew it but her allegedly.

Also what about the $10 million dollar house??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I love that she was roasted on MediaWatch. Well done on having the receipts here.

At the time it was announced I was so frustrated that the media were giving her so much airtime without actually questioning how it was set up. She’s also leaving a fabulous trail of evidence - fingers crossed this takes her down, but alas we all know that white collar crime is never prosecuted as it should be.

Cheers to Ben Fordham though for being on it from the start!

Reactions: 9
There isn’t a single post on her instagram about this now except last nights video and a few stories saved to highlights. She is absolute scum but I still shake my head at anyone dumb enough to enter.

• Wow
There isn’t a single post on her instagram about this now except last nights video and a few stories saved to highlights. She is absolute scum but I still shake my head at anyone dumb enough to enter.
She was clapping back in the comments before she blocked me lol.

Reactions: 5
She’s such a dodgy scammer. Her behaviour recently screams “need money asap”. The desperate attempts to promote her giveaway, the hocking of that cheap phone sticker thing, it’s all so bizarre from someone who used to be all about “the finer things in life”. Now she is a hot mess.

Surely her and Olli have split? He is never in her stories or posts.

Reactions: 9
but it still on her website available to enter 💸 likeeee this is such a bad look, terrible. I don’t believe she did this intentionally, I can’t think she’d have wanted to drag herself through the mud. It made more sense that simply no one would end up winning much of anything. I wonder how many tickets they sold.

hmmmm wait a sec
IMG_1574.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1