Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Omg. They must be so deep in financial/legal trouble for her to be pulling such an unrefined, straight up, shameless scam. This woman has an army of attorneys at her access, every one of them an absolute shark no doubt.
Do you honestly think, if she were as gullible as she claims (she’s not, but let’s pretend), that any attorney overseeing her setting up a new business, would …

1.) let her set up a business with total strangers who pitched her via DM? 👀
2.) not dig deep into their backgrounds to vet them and verify their legitimacy?
3.) not insist on face-to-face meetings prior to contract signing?
4.) not insist that the terms of their agreement & contest be iron clad?
5.) not insist that any prize money, however it was to be funded, go directly into a trust?
6.) not step in on day three when she started to feel uncomfortable or even on Monday when she had to supposedly put in $20,000 of her own money?
7.) let her take the fall for this on her own and not insist that she name and shame the investors on her confession video?

This is rotten to the core and has been since day one. This is all a scam, that she was well aware of. How convenient that she is commandeering all of this from another country as well. I’m sure she feels protected there, away from the long arm of the law. I hope ACCC or ASIC or whichever financial fraud team would have jurisdiction over this, is all over that scammy bitch and we get to see her frog marched into jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
Here are the ASIC docs.
Youssef Tleis is a manager of Brightest Start early learning centres.
Kassim Alaoui must be a director DezCon who built the house.
he’s named in court case as a co defendant with DezCon
Most interesting is that poor fainting 49kg Roxy ceased being a director on 19 April……..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
The comments on the Pixie treadie post……my guts turned and she’s not my kid. What the fuck are you thinking, Roxy and OllieTeef? These guys are being transparent about being pervs, how many are not and are wanking off to this??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

kjs22

Her comments about being 49kg due to distress are such a lie. I remember in one of her bikini show-off photos she answered a comment by saying it took a year to achieve this. She has been bragging for months about her weight loss and sharing her day on a plate bullshit which someone calculated to be 600 calories. She’s so full of shit and this is just a desperate grab for sympathy

Pindawg

VIP Member
I went from being shocked about this stupid Roxy ozempic story to being furious. Mia Freedman of course appropriated it in some form and put it on mamamia and then promoted it on her instagram stories.
Roxy didn't accidentally overdose. She deliberately took four times the prescribed amount to lose weight faster,
She also went to her GP first who refused to give it to her
These should be the two most prominent things in the article. There are doctors who are doing the right thing with this drug when there is a shortage and there are people who need it to survive.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Here are the ASIC docs.
Youssef Tleis is a manager of Brightest Start early learning centres.
Kassim Alaoui must be a director DezCon who built the house.
he’s named in court case as a co defendant with DezCon
Most interesting is that poor fainting 49kg Roxy ceased being a director on 19 April……..
Should’ve written tattle across it haha… influencer opinions Amber reposting as her own find in 3,2,1,.. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

skratcha

The stuff about her weight is so disingenuous because she’s been bragging about her weight loss all year whereas now she’s saying it’s from stress and it’s a bad thing. You can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 18

RojoCaliente

Chatty Member
How is this not a bigger deal though? Where is all the media and outrage. Even ppl in the Outspoken chat were saying 'poor Roxy'.
She always seems to get away with everything! In that autobiography there are countless examples of massive failing outs with clients and big brands, such dodgy operations and of course pure nastiness.
But somehow she just keeps going. Apparently Pixie is the same - has already had a hugely negative impact on the class at her Singapore school.
Annette Sharpe needs to do an update!

• Wow

savefloss

VIP Member
If this is the standard for a 12 year old, I’m scared for what she will need to do to get a thrill/ dopamine hit by 18..it’s not going to be good…Kmart plate anyone?

• Haha

kjs22

I give it 6 months max. They will miss the notoriety they have in Sydney. Or, as Roxy keeps reminding us, “Vaucluse.” She doesn’t live in Sydney, she lives in Vaucluse. Would she be this specific if she was living in fucking Tempe 😂

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She says 5 times “I’ve done everything I can” while announcing she’s walking away to protect her well being. Nah, bitch, you haven’t done everything you can. She can assure her followers that she will make this right no matter what happens and if that means cover the $250,000 prize money herself then she could easily do that. She flaunts her wealth every chance she gets, she has the funds to cover it. $250,000 is a drop in the bucket compared to the vast amount of money at her fingertips. She was just posting Hunter’s birthday a few days ago where she easily spent $20,000, probably more, on his gifts. She recently spent over $40,000 on a party for Pixie. Bragged about flying to Sydney to buy a diamond necklace, flaunted her several hundred thousand dollar Rolex. Lives in a multi-million dollar property. She doesn’t even mention how much profit she made selling her Bootcamp, which she would have surely walled off from these so called sinister strangers as her own trademarked business entity. She’s a liar, straight up.

I think she did it intentionally but whether it was intentional or not it doesn’t make a bit of difference. She still has it within her power to make it right and she is not willing to do that. That in itself is malicious intent. She’s basically saying oh well, so sorry I scammed you. She’s a filthy criminal, just like her waste of space husband.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If you look up reviews of Sweaty Betty, it’s basically everyone saying the colleagues were lovely but working for Roxy was horrid.
There was an anonymous email that went round all the PR companies and magazines like wildfire back in the day - it was an absolutely scathing account of what the day to day experience was like working for her. Absolutely unhinged, terrible bullying.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I swear I barely even follow Roxy so I feel slightly weird to somehow be the one stumbling across the tea on this shitshow but just saw this article where they have interviewed one of the business partners and has some more info so would be rude of me not to share lol

View attachment 2930817View attachment 2930820View attachment 2930822View attachment 2930823View attachment 2930824View attachment 2930825View attachment 2930826View attachment 2930827View attachment 2930828View attachment 2930830View attachment 2930831View attachment 2930832
Ooohh, thanks for sharing!
It fills in some of the blanks. Who knows how legit these guys are but their story answers a lot more questions than Roxy’s narrative. Based on available info, I’m leaning towards believing their version of events atm.

I love The Telegraph’s sneaky shade with “the admitted Ozempic user” is trying to claim that the stress had made her (unwell and) lose weight. Well played! 😂😍

IMG_9697.jpeg

• Haha

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
In the latest video she’s saying 7000 people signed up, if I recall, it was $30, so that’s $210,000. Exactly how was the $10 million house being funded????
It never fucking was.
This scheming money hungry exploitative person should do some time in the big house like her perfect match OllieTeef
---
Great article from a couple of months ago https://www.crikey.com.au/2024/03/14/roxy-jacenko-house-prize-promotion/

Last edited:

redball00n

VIP Member
Sorry to go off topic here - but the way Pixie instantly turned away when she saw the camera is concerning. I’m gonna hazard a guess and say it was because she was in her pyjamas and doesn’t look “Insta-ready”. No 12 year old should be concerned about something as insignificant as that, it’s actually disgusting what her mother has done to her brain. In for a lifetime of therapy when she’s an adult I think.