Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it seem like Roxy is dragging out the entry period for the boot camp competition? Maybe didn’t have many entries?

Reactions: 5
She is so gross. Showing an already skinny Pixie on the treadmill, in tiny activewear. Bet she already has disordered eating thanks to her POS mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She is so gross. Showing an already skinny Pixie on the treadmill, in tiny activewear. Bet she already has disordered eating thanks to her POS mother.
That is so sad. She should be out playing a team sport, dancing etc with friends rather than working out at her age.

Reactions: 10
She is gross and I’m sorry but her kids are spoilt brats and are going to grow up to be awful people because of her.

Reactions: 8
The comments on the Pixie treadie post……my guts turned and she’s not my kid. What the duck are you thinking, Roxy and OllieTeef? These guys are being transparent about being pervs, how many are not and are wanking off to this??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
They are literally pimping out their child. Roxy and her husband are absolutely fucked in the head to allow this to happen to their child. Anything for money and fame!

Reactions: 14
Normal folk would just shut down the account and keep their kids off SM.

What is wrong with her - rhetorical question folks.

Shock bleeping horror her scam is revealed but Roxy claiming she had no idea!? A random DMed her!? She felt uneasy 3 days in yet kept pumping it!? She is worried she is only 49 kegs yet just days ago bragges about her eating absolutely duck all!? Just like your scumbag husband hey Roxy!?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shock bleeping horror her scam is revealed but Roxy claiming she had no idea!? A random DMed her!? She felt uneasy 3 days in yet kept pumping it!? She is worried she is only 49 kegs yet just days ago bragges about her eating absolutely duck all!? Just like your scumbag husband hey Roxy!?
What did I miss?

Reactions: 6
Pass the popcorn this is all very interesting

This feels like a setting the stage video
the fainting etc garner sympathy

Maybe RJ might have to do a stint like hubby

Lying sack of tit. There is no way she is putting in the 250k. Where is the mention of the 10 mill house. This tit show is going to be great to watch. Hopefully this actually sticks and she is cancelled.
---
Pass the popcorn this is all very interesting

This feels like a setting the stage video
the fainting etc garner sympathy

Maybe RJ might have to do a stint like hubby
Let's hope.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god she’s in the tit now. It’s the latest video on her feed.
---
I reckon they didn’t sell enough tickets to pull the whole thing off so now it’s a massive backpedal

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Whoa! Something has gone down. I’ve never seen Roxy on the verge of tears. Why on earth did she think going into business with two people she didn’t know was going to be a good idea? I thought she was smarter than that. Not to mention the funds never being in trust from day dot. WTF?

She must have needed the money they were offering her. Have they now got something over her? The fact that there is now a sole director.. this seems like a very calculated scam that she has been pulled into.

Reactions: 6
IMG_1572.png

Two Bankstown based business men 😀

hmm so she tipped in 20k because there wasn’t enough money, meaning they hadn’t sold enough tickets? Perhaps the arrangement was contingent upon reaching a threshold? It’s a huge public drama, and the names of the “business men” will be out in a hot minute, so I guess let’s see what happens..

Reactions: 8