Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says 5 times “I’ve done everything I can” while announcing she’s walking away to protect her well being. Nah, witch, you haven’t done everything you can. She can assure her followers that she will make this right no matter what happens and if that means cover the $250,000 prize money herself then she could easily do that. She flaunts her wealth every chance she gets, she has the funds to cover it. $250,000 is a drop in the bucket compared to the vast amount of money at her fingertips. She was just posting Hunter’s birthday a few days ago where she easily spent $20,000, probably more, on his gifts. She recently spent over $40,000 on a party for Pixie. Bragged about flying to Sydney to buy a diamond necklace, flaunted her several hundred thousand dollar Rolex. Lives in a multi-million dollar property. She doesn’t even mention how much profit she made selling her Bootcamp, which she would have surely walled off from these so called sinister strangers as her own trademarked business entity. She’s a liar, straight up.

I think she did it intentionally but whether it was intentional or not it doesn’t make a bit of difference. She still has it within her power to make it right and she is not willing to do that. That in itself is malicious intent. She’s basically saying oh well, so sorry I scammed you. She’s a filthy criminal, just like her waste of space husband.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She says 5 times “I’ve done everything I can” while announcing she’s walking away to protect her well being. Nah, witch, you haven’t done everything you can. She can assure her followers that she will make this right no matter what happens and if that means cover the $250,000 prize money herself then she could easily do that.
This is the bit I don’t understand. No way has she done everything and her hands are tied. She’s powerful and wealthy. This act she is doing is weird. I believed at first that something had gone down with her “business partners” but now I think it’s just one of her calculated moves.

I think she said she’d personally guarantee the $250K if the other director didn’t pull through, so at least that’s something. But I guess the house is off the table now; even though no one was going to win it anyway.

Reactions: 5
What has she done to her teeth/lips!? I was distracted the whole time during by them during that whole scammer video

Reactions: 8
She’s not naive…
She’s just greedy, always has been. And tries to fill an empty hole in her life due to a lack of real friends or family by buying more things that serve no purpose. She would think nothing of spending $20k on pretty much anything as along as it had a Chanel or LV label slapped on there.
---
What has she done to her teeth/lips!? I was distracted the whole time during by them during that whole scammer video
Yes! Like they were too big for her mouth and she couldn’t speak properly.
---
There isn’t a single post on her instagram about this now except last nights video and a few stories saved to highlights. She is absolute scum but I still shake my head at anyone dumb enough to enter.
I just had a look on the @roxysbootcamp insta account and there are still posts, many of them from the last few days, when hours. If she is so concerned, why are they continuing to promote this thing? It’s a weird account too, there is very minimal engagement on there compared to her other accounts. Very few if any comments or likes on each post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Has this been reported on at all in the local press yet? I haven’t seen any mention on any of the Insta influencer gossip accounts, which seems kinda peculiar.

Reactions: 4
Nothing b
Has this been reported on at all in the local press yet? I haven’t seen any mention on any of the Insta influencer gossip accounts, which seems kinda peculiar.
Nothing being reported - but she did an excellent job of timing the release of her video - Friday night - when media have gone home for the weekend and won’t notice/pick it up and minimising coverage.

“Releasing bad news or documents on a Friday afternoon in an attempt to avoid media scrutiny is often called a “Friday news dump” by members of the media.

This timing is often chosen strategically, aiming to minimize media coverage, public attention, and potential scrutiny that may arise from the news being released.

The concept of the Friday news dump is rooted in the understanding that news cycles tend to be slower over the weekends, with fewer journalists and news outlets actively covering breaking stories.

By releasing significant information on a Friday, individuals or organizations hope that the news will receive limited media coverage and public attention, allowing controversial or unfavorable news to go relatively unnoticed or fade quickly”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s refunding entries (or whatever it was) personally from her bank account.
It’s weird tho because purchasing a package guaranteed entry into the competition right, but they actually purchased her boot camp product, and the chance to win was an add on. So how does that work? Anyway she said 7,000 had purchased, at cheapest price point of $29, that’s $203k 🤔

• Wow
It’s weird tho because purchasing a package guaranteed entry into the competition right, but they actually purchased her boot camp product, and the chance to win was an add on. So how does that work? Anyway she said 7,000 had purchased, at cheapest price point of $29, that’s $203k 🤔
So really the other dudes are just pissed off they didn’t get the millions they thought they would from this. Instead they’ve just taken the money from the bank account. Is she going to keep refunding people that purchase from today as well?

I’m surprised that she can get a defamation lawyer onto media watch, but she can’t get a lawyer to sort this mess out and get this thing shut down…

Reactions: 9
It’s unreal how everybody in her comments on the new video are applauding her for being so ethical. It hasn’t occurred to any of them that if she were truly ethical she wouldnt have tried to squirm out of it with the first video to begin with. Her second video should have been her first instinct and the one and only address to her customers. I have no doubt her lawyers told her she was going to get her ass sued off as well as an investigation from law enforcement if she left things the way she had planned. She did the math and realized this was the much cheaper option for her. Besides, if what she is saying is true she can sue the business partners to recoup her losses, plus some. There is nothing altruistic about that broad.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
What have I woken up to, this thread has never been so busy!! How did the scam become known? I’m so sorry if I have missed it in the thread, it’s a little confusing and I’m not that clever with scheming people out of money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So really the other dudes are just pissed off they didn’t get the millions they thought they would from this. Instead they’ve just taken the money from the bank account. Is she going to keep refunding people that purchase from today as well?

I’m surprised that she can get a defamation lawyer onto media watch, but she can’t get a lawyer to sort this mess out and get this thing shut down…
This. It’s likeee maybe she didn’t reach the trigger point for it to proceed as planned and the business partners pulled the pin? As someone else said, the math isn’t mathing. But I’m quite sure the $10m house was never actually intended to be given away. The odds were wild from memory

So - she has no control or access to anything …. Except all the details of the people who purchased her boot camp and their banking details to refund them?

• Haha
Reactions: 14