Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So - she has no control or access to anything …. Except all the details of the people who purchased her boot camp and their banking details to refund them?
I thought this too and I’m just confusedddd someone needs an asic registry extract lol for “Roxy’s boot camp” as I find it hard to believe that her business partners would be the directors of that company. And wasn’t she running the boot camp before this big swindle?

Reactions: 3
So - she has no control or access to anything …. Except all the details of the people who purchased her boot camp and their banking details to refund them?
How convenient.

At least the website has finally been closed, she obviously has access to do that.

Does anyone know the name/ABN of actual entity that was selling tickets/scamming? I will gladly pay for the ASIC extract to find out the Directors

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Only selling 7000 tickets is terrible when you think of how many followers she has and how much exposure the competition had. How embarrassing for her and obviously couldn’t even break even on it.

Reactions: 7
This is absolutely incredible. Surely, SURELY, everyone knew this was a scam lol. It’s so weird her “friends” aka Dianne Khoury calling her brave etc, people are weird.

Reactions: 10
Here are the ASIC docs.
Youssef Tleis is a manager of Brightest Start early learning centres.
Kassim Alaoui must be a director DezCon who built the house.
he’s named in court case as a co defendant with DezCon
Most interesting is that poor fainting 49kg Roxy ceased being a director on 19 April……..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Here are the ASIC docs.
Most interesting is that poor fainting 49kg Roxy ceased being a director on 19 April……..
Wow, didn’t she say in one of her videos she stood down from being a director this week?

Reactions: 8
Here are the ASIC docs.
I love this place. QUEEEEEN. BRB sleuthing

Reactions: 13
Here are the ASIC docs.
Brief look but doesn’t she still hold 80 shares? RPCH holdings obvs = Roxy pixie Curtis hunter
---
Here are the ASIC docs.
I have questions about Youssef. Are we certain he’s the same guy that runs brightest start? Or coincidental same name.

Reactions: 1
Brief look but doesn’t she still hold 80 shares? RPCH holdings obvs = Roxy pixie Curtis hunter
---

I have questions about Youssef. Are we certain he’s the same guy that runs brightest start? Or coincidental same name.
There’s photos of him on socials, does anyone remember what the house spruiker looked like?

Looks like in February, the RPCH company exited, as it’s not a current member and Roxy became a member according to the document number.

So she holds 40 shares.

Here are the ASIC docs.
Should’ve written tattle across it haha… influencer opinions Amber reposting as her own find in 3,2,1,.. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s photos of him on socials, does anyone remember what the house spruiker looked like?

Looks like in February, the RPCH company exited, as it’s not a current member and Roxy became a member according to the document number.

So she holds 40 shares.
IMG_1612.png

Was this the guy thinking of featured in promo?