Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black attracts heat for the idiots buying that phone umbrella 🤷‍♀️

The lipgloss attached to the phone is a copy of Hailey Beiber’s brand
Roxy shared a news link where it said (to the effect of) she saw Hailey’s brand selling these cases so she rushed to do it in Australia.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Roxy shared a news link where it said (to the effect of) she saw Hailey’s brand selling these cases so she rushed to do it in Australia.
Just like she copied Jojo’s Bows with Pixie’s Bows.

Reactions: 6
She’s coming across so desperate, it’s embarrassing. The constant shilling of the phone lipgloss thing, the raffle, the weight loss. Such a loser.

Reactions: 8
She’s coming across so desperate, it’s embarrassing. The constant shilling of the phone lipgloss thing, the raffle, the weight loss. Such a loser.
Why is she back? Things not going to plan in Singapore?Nobody buys her crap there.

Reactions: 4
My God she is pumping that scamming course!

Roxy is a bleep of a human but great (or was) in business. The duck has happened!?

My God she is pumping that scamming course!

Roxy is a bleep of a human but great (or was) in business. The duck has happened!?
It wouldn’t surprise me if her business was going down the toilet. The reviews from her staff were all the same - great colleagues, horrid boss. It seemed like she was having issues with clients towards the end too.

Surely she would have sold the business if it was still so successful.

It wouldn’t surprise me if her business was going down the toilet. The reviews from her staff were all the same - great colleagues, horrid boss. It seemed like she was having issues with clients towards the end too.

Surely she would have sold the business if it was still so successful.
Is the scamming course partly how she legitimises her income aka washes the money

Is the scamming course partly how she legitimises her income aka washes the money
All of these things are how she’s probably laundering money. The scamming course, the raffle, the tacky phone accessories. Her brand image has really plummeted. She once worked to curate a very particular, exclusive, high class image, now shes hawking the cheapest tchotchkes and get rich scams she can think off. She clearly doesn’t care about brand image anymore, she’s just desperately feeding beast with anything she can grab at for cash flow.

Reactions: 10
Now she’s flogging QV Skincare. What happened to wiping her makeup off with a sponge and claiming that was effective, along with the gold under eye patches?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now she’s flogging QV Skincare. What happened to wiping her makeup off with a sponge and claiming that was effective, along with the gold under eye patches?!
Because she only cares about the 💰 She can say all she wants that she only plugs stuff she used and believes in, but she will advertise anything she can get her hands on.

Reactions: 1
This seems like a sure fire way to set your daughter up with body image issues. Considering Pixie looks tiny, Roxy must also have dropped even more weight?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This seems like a sure fire way to set your daughter up with body image issues. Considering Pixie looks tiny, Roxy must also have dropped even more weight?
Her priorities are so warped. Just a thoroughly distasteful person in every way. It really makes me wonder if she comes by it honestly and if her parents are as reprehensible as she is. Every time I’ve seen Roxy’s mum in her pictures acting just a pretentious as Roxy I get the ick. I would wager that people in their circles have a tit-ton of not very flattering stories about them.

I’ve been an expat for a long time. She is just the epitome of the privileged, arrogant fuckwits you see in each city. The reel about a Chanel bag while in the background there’s a cleaner pushing a wheelie bin and a maid/nanny with kids. Both would be making less a year than what her stupid handbag cost.
Just ostentatious with zero class.

Attachments

Reactions: 12