Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

0cbxox

Does anyone else find that Roxi always wears tops/bras that are really unflattering to her chest? I can't really put it into words properly but I always find that her chest looks really unflattering šŸ˜‚
Her bras are super ill fitting, she needs to go down a few band sizes and up a few cup sizes. Many women have this issue, including Zoella. Less shopping at Primark or VS and more at Bravissimo & stores that carry a larger range of sizes

Reactions: 4

Macyny

God here we go yet another clueless couple building a van from scratch...good luck guys youā€™re going to need it unless youā€™re getting help from electricians etc. Also itā€™s not van life unless youā€™re planning on living it in full time, stop with the clickbait titles

Roxi ā€˜Iā€™m not one to do handiworkā€™
How do you plan on building your van

Last edited:

Mayday

VIP Member
I agree it looks really fake! Her hands and bum look blurred?

I quite like Roxi but her now-fiancƩ gives me weird vibes. Not overly keen on him.
I've only watched a few of her vids but her partner seems like the typical Youtuber bf to me. Starts off alright but once the channel starts to grow, they seem like a leech and try to become an ~influencer too.

Rubyred97

To me she represents everything I hate about ā€œinfluencersā€. She takes the money from unethical and environmentally-damaging companies, encouraging her audience to buy from them. Then she reaps the rewards - MONEY - and gets to build herself a huge (probably sustainable in ways most people will never be able to afford) home in the countryside. She is SO disingenuous and itā€™s so BLATANT, yet she rarely gets called out on it. Probably because her personality is so sanitised to the point of her not having one. I wish this thread was active because she is so problematic to me but gets away with it.
omg thank you, this! I canā€™t believe how many sponsorships she takes from shein for example, at the same time as seeming to preach sustainability. Even that aside shein is a problematic company, and I never see any negative comments on her videos.

she orders so much stuff (like the weirdest stuff on asos) just for the video and then Iā€™m sure immediately sends it all back. Itā€™s so unnecessary.

• Heart

M.fairy

Chatty Member
How does this not have more traffic?! I quite like Roxy but a few things she does drive me to distraction! For example, notwithstanding she is from the UK, she insists on calling zips zippers and trousers pants. I know itā€™s for the benefit of her US audience and probably other YouTubers do the same but honestly I do still find it grating!
Um Iā€™m British and I call them zippers lol, so does everyone else I know.
Also sheā€™s polish, she moved to the UK when she 8 not being able to speak English. My friends polish (moved here when she was 6) and she learnt a lot of english off tv shows and uses some American phrases. Although she is fluent in English it isnā€™t her first language.

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
Damn I was only making a comment didnā€™t want people coming at me šŸ˜‚ guess itā€™s hard when I lost my job during lockdown (meaning I obviously havenā€™t been on any ā€œstaycationsā€ or unnecessary outings because know you, no money šŸ™‚) and seeing all these influencer types flying about and showing off all the places they can go.

also to add, this is a trash thread is it not?

Last edited:

jl1994

Chatty Member
I wish it was more active
Me too!!! The constant body checking, the same videos over and over againā€¦. The never ending engagementā€¦ sheā€™s so irritating and thereā€™s so much to talk about šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

Reactions: 3

Cutlass

I just wish ... someone with so much money, resources, and time on their hands... could come up with content that wasn't so boring :( (Her and Matt's vlog channel, I'm not subscribed to her main)
As a couple, they give off celery and water vibes.

Cutlass

I need to find receipts but I know I saw, years ago now, that she was very dark. I'm talking, black nail polish, pointy jewellery, gothic imagery etc. She even had a cat named Lucifer. Not at all the holistic, designer-toting, little miss perfect she tries to portray now.
I always got the impression that Matt (who seems like he came from money and she didn't) was obsessed with her in the early years of their relationship. But she wasn't that into him and was just with him because it was convenient (he bought her expensive gifts etc) And it seems like, as soon as she got with him, he kind of made her clean up her act and she started pushing this posh & pretty persona.
Funny how now, she's the one making bank and it looks like he's kind of just.... there. Thank God he can fly a drone and edit. Otherwise she'd ditch him for someone more useful.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cutlass

I only just discovered roxi and honestly after watching 3 of her videos now I canā€™t see why she has so many subscribers, sheā€™s so boring!
also her bedroom is šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ imagine all the bugs crawling in the fake foliage behind the bed
Lmao I thought this and Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m not the only one! I just know there are spider families making their home in there..

Viewer1901

VIP Member
The ā€˜I camp in my car for 24 hoursā€™ video was basically an advert for Tesla. So many unnecessary features in a car and very much a ā€˜look at how rich I amā€™ video. Are their only jobs YouTube?

proseccolove

VIP Member
Iā€™m so confused how she has all this money??? Like how is she affording to buy a Tesla ???? Her content isnā€™t that great, she doesnā€™t have as many subs/followers as other influencers and youtubers
Well if Sophie Louise has over Ā£100,000... šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

Cutlass

Is it me, but this just comes across so ā€¦ unseasoned šŸ„“
Like she really thought she ate.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The two of them are creepy šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
i canā€™t watch their vlogs, theyā€™re so sickly sweet it makes me want to throw up šŸ¤Ŗ

proseccolove

VIP Member
I donā€™t know who that is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the money these people must have is mad. Especially when some of them really do the bare minimum
Another YouTuber who uploads literally once a week if that, does barely anything really and she has 602k subscribers.
I donā€™t think Roxy upload very often? I donā€™t watch any of her vids anymore as I got bored of her content but she has 4.25 million subscribers that is madness