Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
So shocked this thread isn’t more active.
just watched one of her videos for the first time in years, can’t believe people don’t call her out more on the amount of shite she buys from Shein!
She is one of the worst “influencers” in my opinion. The sheer amount of crap she shows on her channel is unbelievable. All while claiming to care about sustainability. She cares about nothing but money and clearly it’s been rolling in for a long time. It makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Late to the party but her fake vogue cover in the pandemic pissed me off. Especially when the real Vogue were featuring key worker women. And her constant fast fashion hauls and I spent £800 on three copycat celeb dresses. Ugh! She’s just the worst!!!

ps she’s vegan isn’t she? She’s the most unethical vegan I’ve ever seen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Coconutshy

Matt seems like such a wet blanket. He gives me weird vibes. I find roxi comes across as quite fake, in a forced happy sort of way. I haven't watched any of her videos in a while as I've grown a bit tired of her content. Has anyone ever bought anything of her website?

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
Her and Matt are so irritating to watch, they’re constantly repeating what the other has said and/ or interrupting each other. They don’t really seem like a couple either more like brother and sister 🤢😂

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Just watched her recently uploaded house tour video - i'm sorry if anyone likes it but I don't like her house at all. There's too much going on, too much tat and clutter, too many different styles. It looks lovely from the outside but inside everything is just TOO MUCH - looks very tacky. Fair play to them for doing alot of the work themselves and they seem really happy with it but I feel sorry for whoever buys it after them as it will be alot of work to put it back to normal. I doubt anything they have done has added much value.
I agree! The way that house is decorated reminds me a loooooot of university age women's apartment shares - slightly too many trinkets, cutesy touches and decorative things for the sake of decoration but somehow overwhelming and cluttered. I appreciate at that time in your life you're just trying to make a temporary place feel like home but its kinda weird how their actual owned home has ended up this way. That living room looked so awkward with the huge space between the couch and the coffee table - they'd be much better off having the sofa off the back wall and getting rid of that left side seat and replacing it with a reading chair for example.
Not saying I'm an expert at interior design but it is a strong 'nicer' student apartment share vibe I get from their house. Big dining table but pushed up against the wall because they chose to waste that lovely conservatory as a boiling hot office space... why not use one of the other rooms for this. I did watch the video at double speed on mute so maybe she explained but that front room opposite the gym I'm sure has more potential as a office space.

Overall, strange house design choices from my personal point of view.

Her 'I wore fake designer clothing' video is so stuck up. That's alright girl, it's just your young followers that probably can only afford fake designer items that are funding your real designer items. Just rub how embarrassing it is to wear fake items in your followers faces because you a so much better than that. 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

I always thought she could have been originally from Australia as to my ears I could detect a slight accent, maybe she watched Australian soap operas when she moved to Britain 😄
What does it matter if she has a slight twang or not? Are we playing armchair linguist now? I find her honestly insufferable but her accent is quite irrelevant

MotherofDragons

I can’t believe they’re on yet another holiday, we’re still in a global pandemic! Just because you can go away doesn’t mean you should! Remember when they went to Poland the other month and made a big deal about how it was for family reasons, well what’s the reason this time? 🙄🙄
Each to their own. Travel restrictions have been lifted so they aren't doing anything illegal. The tourism industry is on the brink so to my mind if you want to travel and feel comfortable to do so, why not, support the industry. Personally, i'm waiting to travel (outside of the UK) because I save hard for my holidays and only want to go when everything is back to normal 100% whenever that may be. But Roxi and Matt have plenty of money and obviously don;t want to wait so why shouldn't they?

WhatsGoingOnHere

I find her so fake. Watching her in other people’s videos. She’s so different to how she is in her own. She’s actually so negative, but the way she comes across (attitude, smile, laugh which you can tell is all fake) makes her seem positive. Which is quite scary really

Chatty Member
What does Matt do and how do they afford that ridiculous house!
They work together now, i think he just does filming etc for Roxi. The house itself doesn’t surprise me that much, it’s the cars and now the van etc! It’s so excessive

Reactions: 4

Louisa-xxx

How does this not have more traffic?! I quite like Roxy but a few things she does drive me to distraction! For example, notwithstanding she is from the UK, she insists on calling zips zippers and trousers pants. I know it’s for the benefit of her US audience and probably other YouTubers do the same but honestly I do still find it grating!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
i cannot STAND how fake they both seem,
Nobody is that sweet and innocent and happy all the time,
I feel like Roxy has never shown her real personality, she’s so reserved and rehearsed even her laugh seems fake. Matt does love his drone footage 🙄 he’s definitely talented when it comes to filming/editing but their vlogs are boring.
It’s like the Waltons pre kids.

Cutlass

Does anyone else find that Roxi always wears tops/bras that are really unflattering to her chest? I can't really put it into words properly but I always find that her chest looks really unflattering 😂
I know what you mean, the girls sit right on her stomach. She needs to shorten the straps lol
I mean, I'm all for saying "down with the patriarchy, burn all bras" ... but she's wearing them... just, badly. 😂

Cutlass

I am just watching my first video of her - her house tour that YT recommended me - and I cannot get over the fact how Polish she looks. I am not even from Poland and I could have guessed. Lol. And she's ruined the whole house. No idea who will buy it from them.
YouTube is recommending her and Matt? Where? In the Sleep Ambience and Rain Noises section?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lemonz

VIP Member
Just stumbled across this persons house tour video, never seen any other videos.
Why is she shouting the entire video?? Even in the intro when she's just talking to the camera??
Oh and why did she have a sit-down intro that basically repeats word for word exactly what she says at the start of the actual tour? Why not have one or the other??