Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
How does this not have more traffic?! I quite like Roxy but a few things she does drive me to distraction! For example, notwithstanding she is from the UK, she insists on calling zips zippers and trousers pants. I know itā€™s for the benefit of her US audience and probably other YouTubers do the same but honestly I do still find it grating!
Isnā€™t she polish

Reactions: 1

Chickentikka

What does it matter if she has a slight twang or not? Are we playing armchair linguist now? I find her honestly insufferable but her accent is quite irrelevant

projecting much? By that reasoning this thread, actually the whole forum is irrelevant

RosieK

I don't know why but her lips remind be of the angry birds' beak the way she overlines them without the cupid's bow lol

Completely over developed it. Didnā€™t she have a dressing room IN the bathroom? Great way to get mouldy clothes! If I was buying that house, Iā€™d be ripping everything out and would be wary of buying it. Wonder what they sold it for?
Yes... she did have a dressing room in the bathroomšŸ™ˆ
I found a house identical to hers before they renovated it: Property valuation - 8 Orchid Close, Bicester, Cherwell, OX26 3WT (themovemarket.com)
No idea what it would sell for post renovation though. Probably ridiculously overpriced and they used the shitty renovations and her being a "celebrity" influencer who has lived there as an excuse for it.

justapossum

Does anyone else find that Roxi always wears tops/bras that are really unflattering to her chest? I can't really put it into words properly but I always find that her chest looks really unflattering šŸ˜‚

em0lu

I need to find receipts but I know I saw, years ago now, that she was very dark. I'm talking, black nail polish, pointy jewellery, gothic imagery etc. She even had a cat named Lucifer. Not at all the holistic, designer-toting, little miss perfect she tries to portray now.
I always got the impression that Matt (who seems like he came from money and she didn't) was obsessed with her in the early years of their relationship. But she wasn't that into him and was just with him because it was convenient (he bought her expensive gifts etc) And it seems like, as soon as she got with him, he kind of made her clean up her act and she started pushing this posh & pretty persona.
Funny how now, she's the one making bank and it looks like he's kind of just.... there. Thank God he can fly a drone and edit. Otherwise she'd ditch him for someone more useful.
Yep, I remember watching her a while back and she was quite gothic/vampy.

Casperron

VIP Member
Why the hell was she on vogue? She looks like a Victorian vampire. Such a fucking boring girl

• Haha

Cutlass

Just saw her Valentines post on her ig and her ā€œfiancĆ©ā€ isnā€™t in itā€¦ in fact heā€™s not been posted in a hot minute. But he did like the photo so idk

Iā€™m not following her on anything else. Is that normal? Did he suddenly get camera shy?

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Has anybody else checked her Youtube channel recently?
I stopped watching her for ages... her and Matt finally got married (in Switzerland) are now building a new house. I am quite pissed off about the old one.
They bought the last house like 6 or 7 years ago and renovated numerous rooms to be all modern, which now looks shithouse in comparison with the rest of the house (in my opinion) and only completed it last year (I assume that is why they did the renovating), before moving again. I am curious to know if anybody else thought it looked bad.
Completely over developed it. Didnā€™t she have a dressing room IN the bathroom? Great way to get mouldy clothes! If I was buying that house, Iā€™d be ripping everything out and would be wary of buying it. Wonder what they sold it for?

Last edited:

Parttimegossip

Her latest video ā€˜only ate pink foodā€™ - was watching it and so happy she was actually making an effort by making her own pink pasta, then she dyed a vegan cheese sauce šŸ™ˆ

I also canā€™t stand how she clearly doesnā€™t speak how she does in videos the whole ā€˜shookā€™ etc - so bloody awkward!!

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
Roxi and Matts videos are so annoying to watch, theyā€™re just constantly talking over each other or just repeating what the other has already said!

rosiethepotat0

Iā€™ve had to stop watching because without fail no matter what sheā€™s doing thereā€™ll be a plug in there somewhere and her products arenā€™t worth plugging. It irks me so much.

Tea-anon

If they come back after the 6th of July they donā€™t need to. Uk are lifting their restrictions from the 6th of July weā€™re letting people in without isolating.

Also if sheā€™s going to her grandmothers funeral I think itā€™s understandable.
I understand going for the funeral for sure.

I just don't think they should be going out for days out in the city. Especially vlogging when it's not actually still safe to do so when the infection rates are still high