Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Um I’m British and I call them zippers lol, so does everyone else I know.
Also she’s polish, she moved to the UK when she 8 not being able to speak English. My friends polish (moved here when she was 6) and she learnt a lot of english off tv shows and uses some American phrases. Although she is fluent in English it isn’t her first language.
I always thought she could have been originally from Australia as to my ears I could detect a slight accent, maybe she watched Australian soap operas when she moved to Britain 😄

Louisa-xxx

Um I’m British and I call them zippers lol, so does everyone else I know.
Also she’s polish, she moved to the UK when she 8 not being able to speak English. My friends polish (moved here when she was 6) and she learnt a lot of english off tv shows and uses some American phrases. Although she is fluent in English it isn’t her first language.
I didn’t actually know she was Polish! I’d never have known English wasn’t her first language.

Nobody I know calls zips zippers as it is an Americanism. But then I will admit to being quite pedantic when it comes to things like that!

Cutlass

This is random but I’ve noticed her commenting under Sophie Louise lately basically praising her for her originality (which I think Sophie absolutely is) but then I see Roxy taking the ideas and yeah, crediting Sophie, but ffs girl! Do you not have an original thought in your head??
She used to copy the shit out of Patricia Bright too. Down to her editing style. Cringes me out.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
It looks fake and those swings are usually all lined up on a hill side road, not near a waterfall.

Bali is one of the worst places in SE imo. Namaste is a real trigger word in Bali, people get so pissed off by the vapid tourists in Ubud.
I can imagine they do!