Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Started a thread as couldn't find one.

I follow Roxy from time to time, found initially for hair tutorials but she seems to have moved onto Insta travel content too.

I saw this picture today and I am convinced the swing, and her hands and back have been photoshopped? Roxy and the swing seem to be superimposed onto the background? Thoughts?

Edited to add: lots in the comments agree with this view. I'm all for adding a brightening filter or upping contrast but I can't believe influencers are still photoshopping like this!

View attachment 8856
I think if I remember correctly she superimposed herself on it on purpose, it was all to do with one of her videos and she revealed it wasn't real

Reactions: 1

shadawayo

WTF is this new tiny house? like are we meant to belive that she really lives there, and has given up her lavish home for that container?

ChickenWingOnAString

I didn’t actually know she was Polish! I’d never have known English wasn’t her first language.

Nobody I know calls zips zippers as it is an Americanism. But then I will admit to being quite pedantic when it comes to things like that!
shes sadly from the same city in Poland as me, although I left and moved to the UK 16 years ago.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
That's sad news during this time

They may have lifted restrictions but we haven't Fully and I doubt they'll self isolate for 2 weeks when they get back.
Influencers who loophole these restrictions wind me up
If they come back after the 6th of July they don’t need to. Uk are lifting their restrictions from the 6th of July we’re letting people in without isolating.

Also if she’s going to her grandmothers funeral I think it’s understandable.

Lauren1994

I used to watch her videos and I watched her proposal video but I find her so boring and almost as if she wants to be an old lady instead of acting her age!

Tea-anon

It litterally takes 19+ hours to drive to Poland so of course she’s going to have to stop off somewhere. Infection rate in Germany is very low, and everything is open. If it wasn’t safe things wouldn’t be open. Germany and Uk are too different countries. She’s not breaking any rules.
I'm not saying she shouldn't go nor stop off to rest. But there is no need to go out vlogging.
I'm just sick of "influencers" doing non essential things during this time.
Regardless if it's this country or elsewhere. They could carry COVID without any symptoms or temperature and pass it to people there or upon their return as the type of people they are, they won't quarantine for 2 weeks when back. Regardless if it isn't mandatory now. The rate is still too high. This is coming from someone who has lost 3 people to COVID. Including parents so I don't take any of this lightly now. And influencers should be more aware!

ohnoanoh

She's from Poland. She moved to England when she was about 7 or 8 I think, can't remember exactly.
Ahh ok, I hadn’t noticed before that she has a slight accent or seemed like English wasn’t her first language but that makes sense to me now. Thanks 😊

Bebe27

I find her so fake. Watching her in other people’s videos. She’s so different to how she is in her own. She’s actually so negative, but the way she comes across (attitude, smile, laugh which you can tell is all fake) makes her seem positive. Which is quite scary really
What videos? Xx

Casperron

VIP Member
I’m surprised she didn’t get in trouble for that vogue thing, tarnishing a company’s reputation really?

rosiethepotat0

I’m so confused how she has all this money??? Like how is she affording to buy a Tesla ???? Her content isn’t that great, she doesn’t have as many subs/followers as other influencers and youtubers
She probably made most of her money off her earlier videos, one of which got 14 million views, that must’ve been very lucrative. One of her more recent ones has 2.2m but she’s not doing half as good as what she used to.

Casperron

VIP Member
I commented on her Instagram post which is a nasty gal ad asking if she supports fast fashion and she blocked me 😂

Cutlass

Im sad this thread isn’t as active as some others as, while I don’t think she’s exactly problematic, she’s just so irritating and I need people to share that with lmao. Her latest video just wasn’t it.
Lol I feel this in my spirit. She really irritates me.
But the things that irritate me are more personality-based and I guess that's not enough of a reason to drag somebody. She may not be my cup of tea but... I guess people like her 🥴
When she starts being problematic, I'll be here 🐸☕

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I’m so confused how she has all this money??? Like how is she affording to buy a Tesla ???? Her content isn’t that great, she doesn’t have as many subs/followers as other influencers and youtubers