Rosiiebushh aka Rosie Hinton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah 100%! I think Elsa is disgusting aswell but Rosie definitely met her match with Elsa! Rosie was horrible to everyone, completely out her face constantly & would start up her tit as soon as she had a drink in her! She would be on live slating everyone to the ground, do these people not get embarrassed lol? Everything would be forgotten then Rosie would start again & everyone would tell her to stop & she would slate them aswell on her lives for looking out for her 😐
I really don’t think they get embarrassed. Imagine waking up the morning after doing a pissed live, naked behind a towel, falling about drunk. I’d disappear off the face of the earth with the fear! They don’t care, I get the fear sitting at home having a wine on a Friday night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
people like her gain confidence with all the alcohol, they don’t feel any embarrassment at the time. But surely she must feel some shame when she gets flashes In her mind of what she’s done

Reactions: 4
I really don’t think they get embarrassed. Imagine waking up the morning after doing a pissed live, naked behind a towel, falling about drunk. I’d disappear off the face of the earth with the fear! They don’t care, I get the fear sitting at home having a wine on a Friday night 😂
Hahaha same I get the fear if I can’t remember a conversation fully the next day and the best bit Is I’ve always been told I was fine when I ask 🤣🤣 I don’t get the lack of shame either

• Haha
I am starting to seriously think they are all just as bad as each other it is their kids I feel embarrassed for though and I actually feel sorry for, these are grown up women ffs, get an actual grip, if your been bullied threatend or whatever come off it, it’s an app ffs, press delete then get on with your life’s.
I do fairly like rangersmummy and yes I know the lassie works etc, but where are her kids too? She is pissed most nights. The only difference there is Rosie doesn’t have family to babysit her kids.
Any problems as well that Danielle Carter is about to she seems a wee hole gobshit to if you ask me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am starting to seriously think they are all just as bad as each other it is their kids I feel embarrassed for though and I actually feel sorry for, these are grown up women ffs, get an actual grip, if your been bullied threatend or whatever come off it, it’s an app ffs, press delete then get on with your life’s.
I do fairly like rangersmummy and yes I know the lassie works etc, but where are her kids too? She is pissed most nights. The only difference there is Rosie doesn’t have family to babysit her kids.
Any problems as well that Danielle Carter is about to she seems a wee hole gobshit to if you ask me
That avrils and her sister are stuck together back to back like a 90s kappa trackie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
True 😂 I was out with my bf a couple weeks ago & couldn’t even remember going to my bed 🤦🏼‍♀️ & I had the ultimate fear & that was only in front of my partner 😐! I hate when he starts for you remember this from last night’ I’m like 😐 piss off! But these people actually have video evidence of what they’ve done, aw I cringe so much! But it gives us something to watch when we’re bored, much better than anything in the tv 😂

They are 100% all just as bad as each other. Skye thinks that because she’s got a man she’s got her tit together when she definitely doesn’t! It baffles me how all these people have so many followers, like are people only following for the drama like me or do ppl actually like them? It’s mental! Skyes full engagement was embarrassing there’s no way I’d have put that online, total cringeeee 😩 & Brian is like a woman getting involved in all the drama 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
True 😂 I was out with my bf a couple weeks ago & couldn’t even remember going to my bed 🤦🏼‍♀️ & I had the ultimate fear & that was only in front of my partner 😐! I hate when he starts for you remember this from last night’ I’m like 😐 piss off! But these people actually have video evidence of what they’ve done, aw I cringe so much! But it gives us something to watch when we’re bored, much better than anything in the tv 😂

They are 100% all just as bad as each other. Skye thinks that because she’s got a man she’s got her tit together when she definitely doesn’t! It baffles me how all these people have so many followers, like are people only following for the drama like me or do ppl actually like them? It’s mental! Skyes full engagement was embarrassing there’s no way I’d have put that online, total cringeeee 😩 & Brian is like a woman getting involved in all the drama 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think majority of people follow for the drama. All of them are cretins that need to get a job and/or spend more time with their family. Although TT has been entertaining for the most part, especially this Rosie and the cretin crew (that's their new name) drama. I can’t wait til TT is a thing of the past and they haven't got a platform to bump their stinkin gums on and post inspirational videos. No you're not a warrior and we don't care you're a survivor.

• Haha
Hi I’m new to this but saw the Elsa/Rosie fall out then the Steph/Danielle/Rosie fall out but then managed to get blocked off lives for not even commenting but I did notice Carol was away yesterday

Yeah majority definitely follow for the drama! Rosie was absolutely vile in the past, I couldn’t quite keep up with the elsa thing tbh I don’t really know what went on their, I feel as though I came back & Rosie was playing victim to everyone? I was like whattttt 😱 her & Elsa clash, far too alike when it comes to mouthing off & Rosie met her match & didn’t like it 🤷‍♀️

& Skye ‘HEYYYY GUYSS!’ sends me bloody chills tbh!! Every one of them should come off tiktok & get into the real world again. No one cares if you haven’t been on in the last hour! How do they even have time? I’ve got 2 kids aswell & there’s no way I’d have time to sit on tiktok all day long, even when I don’t have my kids I’ve got wayyyy better things to do that sit on tiktok every minute of everyday, it’s actually really really sad! They must not be happy in their ‘real lives’ to spend this much time on a bloody app!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They all need to go get life's and jobs for that matter Skye commenting we pay our taxes really hen you don't work nor does your wife(brian) such a bloody woman that twit embarrassing. Stephanie is evil through and through it actually seeps out her also claims dla like for what can sit on an app day in day out go out drinking takeing drugs but her life's sooooo bad 🤨 duck uppppp you ain't no victim warrior survivor your infact an embarrassment doll biggest bully out. See I done a bit of homework now claims last time I tried taking my own life was 14th June really your Instagram your standing on holiday somewhere 😐🤨 so I call bullshit sweetheart. As for Rosie she's not innocent in the slightest I think she needs support I think the girls hearts in the right place then gets fucked over as for drinking she needs to stop it defo turns her

Reactions: 11
Anyone else thinks Rosie reminds them of this guy with that face sheet on
Screenshot_20200925-173016_Chrome.jpg

You put the lotion in the bucket!!!

• Haha
@missmaddielouise made a tiktock clearly aimed at rosie, after rosie sent her money twice, now shes jumped ship .. shes just poured a packet of custard powder over her head 😂😂

I think they are all begging cunts!! Kidden there PayPal for there merch but they will happily take money from people! Why the duck are people sending them all money I just don't get it?! Couldn't paint a brass neck on the lot of them!

Hi all. Been following this thread for a while now and thought I should say hello👋 was starting to feel like a bit of a stalker😂 Been following Rosie on tt for couple months and found her quite funny at times. On her side with the BF situation and the other wee gruesome gang led by soulless eyes Burke. Hope I can join you all in the chatter. I also follow BF thread.

Reactions: 5
Hi all. Been following this thread for a while now and thought I should say hello👋 was starting to feel like a bit of a stalker😂 Been following Rosie on tt for couple months and found her quite funny at times. On her side with the BF situation and the other wee gruesome gang led by soulless eyes Burke. Hope I can join you all in the chatter. I also follow BF thread.
Sorry what’s the BF thread? I’m still learning how to work tattle 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.