Rosiiebushh aka Rosie Hinton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all cut from the same cloth. A horrible dirty skanky cloth. The only time Rosie isn't on something on TT is when she not on TT

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice auntie_1012 has changed her TikTok name could this be her trying to cover steps so no one can find her?

Reactions: 1
No
Anyone else notice auntie_1012 has changed her TikTok name could this be her trying to cover steps so no one can find her?
its because shes got brand deals now so best to have her name. This is why theres no videos of Nuala taling about standing up for Rosie Rosie tainted rather than rose tinted 😂😂

• Haha
Evening ladies , I missed the live thank god lol
It’s almost time for a new thread does anyone have any suggestions for a title ? rosiiebushh aka rosie Hinton #2 tik tok famous to tik tok heinous ????? Since she bought herself a T-shirt declaring she was tik tok famous 🤣🤣

No

its because shes got brand deals now so best to have her name. This is why theres no videos of Nuala taling about standing up for Rosie Rosie tainted rather than rose tinted 😂😂
Are these deals for real ? Coz I’m not being funny I logged into an Instagram I hadn’t used in 2 years and I had 2 private mails from clothing company’s saying they wanted to collaborate with me .. my account was private I’m a bleeping nobody and I’m 42 i was pissing myself lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
See Rosie is posting videos under her back up account. Are we in for drunken Friday night shenanigans!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
6 videos in 30 minutes, I think we’re definitely in for some shenanigans tonight 😂
well I have no life at the moment so I’m relying on it 😂🤞

I bet Al Capone (sorry can’t remember who named Steph that but it made me laugh) and her posse are on the group chat thinking of ways to get the polis out to visit Rosie tonight. Witches round the cauldron. Brian being the biggest witch of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I bet Al Capone (sorry can’t remember who named Steph that but it made me laugh) and her posse are on the group chat thinking of ways to get the polis out to visit Rosie tonight. Witches round the cauldron. Brian being the biggest witch of course.
They are going live at 9.45 I think her and nula are doing kareoke or however u spell it

Reactions: 3

Al Capone😂 For sure. They'll be raging she's posting again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw no way! ThTs another thing about Rosie, she can maybe hold a WEE tune, but she CANNOT sing 🤦🏼‍♀️ People who big her up are worse than her!! I must be listening to something completely different because she is awful 😩 there’s another woman on tiktok who try’s to sing, kelly or something, she’s awful aswell, who keeps telling these people they can sing when they are just totally embarrassing themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️ They sound like me when I’m pissed & think I’ve got an amazing voice (clearly don’t but) 😂

Aw no way! ThTs another thing about Rosie, she can maybe hold a WEE tune, but she CANNOT sing 🤦🏼‍♀️ People who big her up are worse than her!! I must be listening to something completely different because she is awful 😩 there’s another woman on tiktok who try’s to sing, kelly or something, she’s awful aswell, who keeps telling these people they can sing when they are just totally embarrassing themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️ They sound like me when I’m pissed & think I’ve got an amazing voice (clearly don’t but) 😂
I wonder if nula can sing if she is as bad as Rosie this will be painful 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hold on tight the tit shows about to begin 😂😂 they will awwwww be more raging shes back doing videos 😂😂😂

• Haha
The truthaboutrosie account was live just now, all the gang were on there trying to figure out who it is.

Skye said”I’d love to batter Rosie but her kids are never out” wee hard case 😂

• Wow
Awwww ffs live dual karaoke so will be like being at the schemes shittest house party with back wash Betty really feeling them lyrics with her eyes shut and her remote control microphone .... think I might swerve that and opt for stapling my flaps to a grenade and launching myself at Syria

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The truthaboutrosie account was live just now, all the gang were on there trying to figure out who it is.

Skye said”I’d love to batter Rosie but her kids are never out” wee hard case 😂
Skye tried to act all nice & lovely on tiktok but her true colours eventually shined through! She’s a nasty piece of work too! She done a video about the social work being involved with Rosie & probably regretted it because everyone totally disagreed with Skye & told her to mind her own business! Skyes not exactly mother of the year when she spends 90% of her free time on tiktok ‘HEY GUYSSS’ duck off 🤦🏼‍♀️! People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, they all need to get off tiktok & get on with their Sad little lives, but we need the tea ☕ so keep it comin’ 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Skye said”I’d love to batter Rosie but her kids are never out” wee hard case
She'd need to get herself up off that sofa first😂 she's like a wee sloth

• Haha
Awwww ffs live dual karaoke so will be like being at the schemes shittest house party with back wash Betty really feeling them lyrics with her eyes shut and her remote control microphone .... think I might swerve that and opt for stapling my flaps to a grenade and launching myself at Syria
😂😂😂 aye that sounds more appealing, her singing voice is that of the first rounds of X Factor.
she starts one song, then skips to another and repeats the same 3 or 4 songs all night. I’ve noticed she’s a fan ofGareth Gates on previous lives, also Darius and Will Young... 😂😂 shes loves a bit of Pop Idol.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.