Rosiiebushh aka Rosie Hinton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
avril just showed her true colours tonight- trying to get in the steph , milo & hi guys gang - couldn’t write this lol

I think it was people in their comments myself winding them both up on each end folk are so sick of it now they are bamming them all up
Did u not think Avril was more buzzing about 500+ on her live lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m away to bed I’m sure this will all be churned out again tomorrow 🤣🤣 no miss much now you’ll get told 150 times by all parties in the morning lol

• Haha
I though we weren't allowed anyone in our house during these new rules and they are all screaming in each other's faces 😂😂😂. Rosie fully lying in bed and they are pretending she's sent a team to the door. Why would avril even invite said team into the house to fight? Its been someone in the comments section tit stirring I saw someone say danielle was showing up to fight Avril and Rosie said can someone check her live I don't want Avril to get hurt. Avrils live ended abruptly too.

Anyone else know why stephs the ring master in all this? See how quick they all jumped out their skin like omg stephs phoning avril she wants to speak to you!! Okay Al Capone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Missed that lol

I though we weren't allowed anyone in our house during these new rules and they are all screaming in each other's faces 😂😂😂. Rosie fully lying in bed and they are pretending she's sent a team to the door. Why would avril even invite said team into the house to fight? Its been someone in the comments section tit stirring I saw someone say danielle was showing up to fight Avril and Rosie said can someone check her live I don't want Avril to get hurt. Avrils live ended abruptly too.

Anyone else know why stephs the ring master in all this? See how quick they all jumped out their skin like omg stephs phoning avril she wants to speak to you!! Okay Al Capone.
Noticed steph call & avril was buzzing lol , rosie new nothing about her team lol & looked ready for bed , it was a complete riot made up nonsense

• Heart
I swear I have no bleeping clue what that avrils live was about but actually in stitches now, what the duck lol
I know 😂😂 was pissing myself watching it

I've been off work this week glad I've finally caught up and not missed much on this week's episodes on the new cast of the scheme 😂 glasgows finest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here, Skye and Steph moaned that rosies PayPal is in her bio. They ripped into anyone with a wishlist but stephs got one for the dog, skyes is full of kids stuff and sweets. There PayPal's are there too. Okay Skye says hers in for her MLM bullshit but Steph? No reason. Hypocrites

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The leaking of the social work reports broke my heart, that was a low blow in my eyes there should be a law against that
There is.. you’re not allowed to reproduce them.

I think Rosie turned on her for nothing not 100% sure thou
Possibly because she was....hmmm let’s just say inebriated.. and that can induce paranoia

Yip Rosie was grabbing avril by the neck and grabbing her face while avril was live avril left before she batterd her then Rosie was trying to cause trouble between avril and jade

Rosie got her hair like Agnes I think because they call her followers who stick up for her her minions 😂🤣
Who’s Jade? I can’t keep up.. I’d ‘heard’ that R and A were ‘fighting’ but at that point was confused about who the hell was in Rosies house with £100 and taxis being mentioned.

avril just showed her true colours tonight- trying to get in the steph , milo & hi guys gang - couldn’t write this lol

Did u not think Avril was more buzzing about 500+ on her live lol
I wouldn’t say she’s shown her true colours.. I would say.. someone who she thought was a friend tried to hurt her, then blanked her for a week.. so she’s just going where she ‘seems’ appreciated..
They all sounds like fruit loops.

And this is what happens when you can’t sleep.. you’re like hmm I’ll check tattle. Then end up replying to all the posts cos no one else is on 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah the comments section were tit stirring it massively I was jumping between lives and saw people on Avril’s live saying Rosie’s live now chatting tit about you , loads saying Rosie’s live jaw swinging and a few asking Avril to go check Rosie see if she was ok , none of that was true so just shows how all the viewers gee it up
Didn’t see any of Rosie’s comments coz I was watching it through my fyp I didn’t click in on it but from what Boston said sounds like the same was happening over there in her comments
If that’s no a sign folk are only wanting to view them when they are kicking off I dunno what is lol

How many people were actually in Avrils house ffs!!
they are all loving the drama.

I caught a bit of her live and that girlLeanne turned up, is that the same Leanne that does the merch for Rosie and is her good friend? So confused. Her eyes were popping out her head!
Then seen Rosie say there was people outside her house and left the live.

Avrils another one when shes not working shes got a bottle of blue mad dug in her hand, never her wains 😔

These folk are all astounding aren’t they , wish I could get paid to video call my pals coz that’s all it is a voyeurs video call of people chatting absolute shite
Then was gawna say get pissed up but I don’t actually wish that coz I’ve never been one to drink in the house and I can’t handle the hangovers anymore on the rare occasion I get out so they can keep that bit 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
It always comes back to Steph, she's 100% the ring leader. I don't understand why anyone would be buzzing to have her around let alone phone them. She's manipulative, clearly a trouble maker and her chat is shite.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely gave herself away massively by phoning when the live was still on
For someone crying her mental health been broken down SHES involving herself at every turn , head down and walk away if it’s bothering you that badly ffs

Reactions: 8
Absolutely gave herself away massively by phoning when the live was still on
For someone crying her mental health been broken down SHES involving herself at every turn , head down and walk away if it’s bothering you that badly ffs
Exactly. I hope Steph or one of her minions sees this. We see through your warrior shite, people ONLY watch you for the drama and I hate your hat and shite red hair.

• Haha
On that truth about Rosie, they’re like.. oh she’s on a live now jaw swinging.. and putting clips up..
I’m going to admit something.. I’m a mum of 3, over 30, who generally doesn’t drink in the house, I don’t even let my kids hear distressing stuff on tv let alone chat to my friends while pissed.. last time I had experience of people taking drugs around me was over 20 years ago.. I don’t know what ‘jaw swinging’ looks like cos it’s not part of my life.. but from what I seen Rosie jaw was not swinging and she just looked normal.. so truthaboutrosie page.. stop trolling/bullying Rosie and instead of wasting time trying to bring Rosie and her kids down(cos this is hugely affecting her kids).
For me.. if I had a similar vendetta against me.. I’d just remove myself from the situation.. my kids are more important to me than defending myself on social media..

On that truth about Rosie, they’re like.. oh she’s on a live now jaw swinging.. and putting clips up..
I’m going to admit something.. I’m a mum of 3, over 30, who generally doesn’t drink in the house, I don’t even let my kids hear distressing stuff on tv let alone chat to my friends while pissed.. last time I had experience of people taking drugs around me was over 20 years ago.. I don’t know what ‘jaw swinging’ looks like cos it’s not part of my life.. but from what I seen Rosie jaw was not swinging and she just looked normal.. so truthaboutrosie page.. stop trolling/bullying Rosie and instead of wasting time trying to bring Rosie and her kids down(cos this is hugely affecting her kids).
For me.. if I had a similar vendetta against me.. I’d just remove myself from the situation.. my kids are more important to me than defending myself on social media..
100% Rosie should have shut up shop ages ago or at the very least stuck to her private account. If she left Steph and her croonies and these troll pages to it people would see them for what they actually are - Bullies. But it's not fair to put slanderous things like that out because that is illegal and they a weaking any kind of arguement they have if she is actively taking drugs with children around.

You’re spot on smurfie , and I can confirm her jaw was not swinging last night ( from my own experience over nearly 20 years ago granted and years of working in slightly dodgy boozers lol )
The afternoon call to nuala showed a lot of irritation round her nose and a lot of rapid nose rubbing and sniffing but there was no swinging jaw as they say last night maybe a few unbelievable stories like the midwives shaming her for her hairy vaj and having to shave it for her before she gave birth to Tyler coz they wouldn’t see him crowning ( even tho we know how much the vaj stretches lol ) hence the name Rosie Bush which I suspect is a load of shite for comedic value coz my sister is a midwife has been for 14 years and I know they don’t give a flying duck about hairy vaj’s lol But other than her usual bullshit she was fine

Reactions: 2
I think skye and brian will take a big step back from stephanie, might not admit it just now but sky just want to make something of herself wither it's her merch or the other stuff she sells, lassie wants to thrive in life, but when you've got a negative energy like stephanie, it becomes draining and after they have blamed everyone else for being the problem it will only be stephanie left around them, and they will step back from her and all the drama

I think skye and brian will take a big step back from stephanie, might not admit it just now but sky just want to make something of herself wither it's her merch or the other stuff she sells, lassie wants to thrive in life, but when you've got a negative energy like stephanie, it becomes draining and after they have blamed everyone else for being the problem it will only be stephanie left around them, and they will step back from her and all the drama
Totally agree skye doesn’t need that negativity around , steph is always up for a fight , I just dont like her vibe at all , shes so fake & the sleep seem to follow her lead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.