Rosiiebushh aka Rosie Hinton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is it with these bams and their ‘merch’ n getting money and stuff from a ‘wish list’ sent to them 🤦🏽‍♀️They all look like they need a good wash and a dose of grow the duck up. They’re aw ‘adults’ preaching mental health then actively bullying each other on a weans app. Gees strength🙈. They’re all embarrassing! I’ve known of rosie for years through nagg and that, shes no angel and needs to take herself right off all social media. At the same time, all these other arse wipes chipping causing and stirring tit to gain followers on TT as if thats going to be their biggest achievement in life are just as bad as her🤦🏽‍♀️. bleeping riddys the lot of them. They need all their heads banged together, might knock sense into them. Idiots! They’ll no stop until someones dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the duck is it with these bams and their ‘merch’ n getting money and stuff from a ‘wish list’ sent to them 🤦🏽‍♀️They all look like they need a good wash and a dose of grow the duck up. They’re aw ‘adults’ preaching mental health then actively bullying each other on a weans app. Gees strength🙈. They’re all embarrassing! I’ve known of rosie for years through nagg and that, shes no angel and needs to take herself right off all social media. At the same time, all these other arse wipes chipping causing and stirring tit to gain followers on TT as if thats going to be their biggest achievement in life are just as bad as her🤦🏽‍♀️. bleeping riddys the lot of them. They need all their heads banged together, might knock sense into them. Idiots! They’ll no stop until someones dead.
The mental health video 🤦🏼‍♀️ The majority of them who done the ‘MH video’ literally drag others down to the absolute gutter & then preach about mental health? They are all just as bad as each other, it’s laughable!! I was shocked when I seen that video, baffled another word 🤦🏼‍♀️ There’s no words honestly 😂 they certainly are not role models! I think they forget their are kids on that app who probably look up to some of them because of the amount of followers they have.

Reactions: 8
My kids would actually disown me if I done this stuff on tiktok. And I don’t blame them haha

I wish Rosie would put a bra on if she’s gonna bounce about like that.. my back aches for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
did anyone see her singing? I really don’t think nula wants to be in the lives but I don’t know why. I know what I saw in the live two nights ago there both as bad as one and other so why she ashamed to be in live with Rosie

I think the new thread should be rosie bush and nula pt 2 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I wonder if nula can sing if she is as bad as Rosie this will be painful 😂😂😂😂
Aw no way! ThTs another thing about Rosie, she can maybe hold a WEE tune, but she CANNOT sing 🤦🏼‍♀️ People who big her up are worse than her!! I must be listening to something completely different because she is awful 😩 there’s another woman on tiktok who try’s to sing, kelly or something, she’s awful aswell, who keeps telling these people they can sing when they are just totally embarrassing themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️ They sound like me when I’m pissed & think I’ve got an amazing voice (clearly don’t but) 😂
Kelly mulligan & her daughter & brother all sing on tik tok , but they are all away to blackpool with wee kelly b whos split from her man and was crying on her videos

Guys jump over to new thread before they close this one down it’s nearly reached the 1000 comment capacity

Reactions: 2
The truthaboutrosie account was live just now, all the gang were on there trying to figure out who it is.

Skye said”I’d love to batter Rosie but her kids are never out” wee hard case 😂
Who was it?! Did anyone speak ragin I missed it! 😭😂

The mental health video 🤦🏼‍♀️ The majority of them who done the ‘MH video’ literally drag others down to the absolute gutter & then preach about mental health? They are all just as bad as each other, it’s laughable!! I was shocked when I seen that video, baffled another word 🤦🏼‍♀️ There’s no words honestly 😂 they certainly are not role models! I think they forget their are kids on that app who probably look up to some of them because of the amount of followers they have.
Exactly! My curiosity gets the better of me sometimes and I end up watching their lives shaking my head and rolling my eyes 🙄. They’re setting such a bad example to young followers. Most people only follow them for the drama. Without drama they’d have hardly any followers. God help any young adult looking up to them. What chance do they have?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have seen that Rosie is back on TT - spotted a couple of videos on the FYP last night. Nothing about BF - they seemed to be dancing/singing ones.

Looks like the new thread has been deleted , I probably did something wrong trying to set it up never done it before lol

Looks like the new thread has been deleted , I probably did something wrong trying to set it up never done it before lol
I think this thread has to get to 1000 comments and then you make a new one and report this one so they lock it, not sure though as never done it before

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.