Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Guys I think I'm gonna dip. All this drug talk is kinda triggering to me & I just don't feel good gossiping about Rosie and the kids. She has two beautiful babies and you can tell she absolutely adores them. I just hope she gets the help she needs. Bye folks 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Pinkgirl87x

I have called the headmaster, he was very supportive of the call. He’s advised to contact local authorities as it will help strengthen a case . He couldn’t say anything , obviously but he has advised he deals with any concern over any pupil. I am shaking at how guilty I feel but had to make that call. he also asked what social networking site I seen this on. So I’ve given all info Needed. I called the little girls school and waiting on call back. before I get any hate for this, I’m a mother and only concerned For them all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Stephs video saying it's nobody's business it becomes everyone's business when you upload it to a public platform 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Honestly hope when I'm in my 30s I'm not announcing my moves on social media, trying to fight with all the local maws, making videos about it & posting in silly wee Facebook groups. Let's face it Steph nobody goes to anyone's house at 4am for a friendly chat 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Glasgow Girl

I just hope their has been no removal of Rosie’s kids either temporary or permanently, because these evil snakes were stopping at nothing in the hope of that happening.
Watched that Stephanie Burke and that Jenna last night two actual arseholes they two and that Stephanie Burke is the ring leader in it all they all suck right up her arse. Even on Danielle carters live she said asked any question about Rosie then Stephanie and sky the gang etc all answered cheekily I must add.
Strange how none of these people offered Rosie a night off to babysit these neglected children as they call them? Or to help Rosie clean up if so concerned bunch of wankers and so clear as day.

Reactions: 14

BlueSmurfWatching

Who gets drunk (As in totally blotto) on a school night? Who gets drunk when you’re the sole carer for your kids? Who gets drunk when you have disabled kids?

Reactions: 13

Chocco

Chatty Member
I am honestly gobsmacked by it this morning. Another one on a bender on a Tuesday night ffs. Makes me thankful for my quiet life. Imagine having that much time for drama. Although this is filling my work breaks brilliantly 😂 bring on the days antics.

Reactions: 13

Weescotslass

Awk I just dunno. People with Autism’s thinking is different to a normal brains thinking of things this is fact. However I can’t condone shitty behaviour from an adult. Especially when there is kids involved

Reactions: 12

Mawlife

So just came across Skye saying mental health isn't an excuse for bad behaviour 🤔 maybe want to tell your so called best pal barking burke that

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
My kids would actually disown me if I done this stuff on tiktok. And I don’t blame them haha

I wish Rosie would put a bra on if she’s gonna bounce about like that.. my back aches for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Weescotslass

Look at you ya posh bastard 😂 Iv been a tattling cunt for months and only just learnt how to laugh at something
Well it’s about time I stood up and took my bastarding tattle banter crown!! Now all you wee bitches kneel before the queen 👑

• Haha
  • Wow

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
I said early yesterday that Danielle oozes the type of gob on a stick that gets her beak into everything , I don’t really give a shhhh who’s drugs they were , who brought them , who bought them , who’s card cut them up , who took them , who was spring cleaning their gaff , who was implying the spring cleaner is a dirty mare
All I’m judging on is it was going on all night on lives , drugs were present in that house , drugs were being cut up on surfaces in that house and 2 little kids with additional needs that think this lifestyle is normal are stuck in the middle of it all going to school with that all going on yesterday morning , coming home to it all after
The whole lot of them can jackanory as much as they like but at present that whole situation is not a safe environment for little kids and the worst bit is it’s clearly normal to them ... chaos madness and then getting prompted to take the piss out of it on social media
If you don’t do drugs why you letting people bring them cut them up and use them in your children’s safe space 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart

MOBO1973

VIP Member
So just came across Skye saying mental health isn't an excuse for bad behaviour 🤔 maybe want to tell your so called best pal barking burke that
Burke is lunatic when shes mwi , then cries about her warrier days when she gets caught lol

• Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Here’s my theory after last night shenanigans with Stephanie Burke
This is only my theory I’m not saying it’s gospel it’s just what I think after following Rosie for months and all the wars she’s had in scottish tik tok up until elsas beef
Rosie clearly followed Elsa and Chelsay to have an opinion on their antics when asked what she thought of them which is what kicked this all off
Rosie knew from following Elsa ( she quoted the wars with her neighbours so elsas been on her radar since Facebook ) that Elsa kicks off and gives you a bit of publicity for “ having my name in your mouth “
Rosie knew this could show her off to a whole new set of people ( she wasn’t known that well by most of the English people from what I’ve read on here )
Rosie did not expect Elsa to go as ape shit as she did nor did she expect the subsequent backlash , calls threats etc but secretly revelled in it all ( how many times did she repeat the exact threats across multiple videos )
Rosie now has a whole new audience of people who didn’t know her previously supporting here ( job done )
This might be played out now due to police involvement so let’s start stalking Stephanie again who she buried it with and they even started following each other again

again just my theory not looking for agreement lol , have a lovely day fellow tattle bastards

Last edited:

BlueSmurfWatching

If I lived round there I’d be informing the school what state she’s in because I certainly wouldn’t be letting them come home to that god if I go out and know I’m going home to my kid I won’t have more than 2 drinks never mind them having to get up and ready for school with a mother in that state I feel sick for them
Kids with additional needs need a different kind of care too.. specially with Zara.. she could be up to all sorts (trust me I know this)..
Even though I’m on OK kind of person... maybe even funny (I’m hilarious really) I wouldn’t do TikTok cos there’s people out there that want to bring you down.. specially if you’re nasty.. you open yourself up to the world and it’s wife..
I couldn’t do that with my kids special needs or not...

Mawlife

They all need to go get life's and jobs for that matter Skye commenting we pay our taxes really hen you don't work nor does your wife(brian) such a bloody woman that twat embarrassing. Stephanie is evil through and through it actually seeps out her also claims dla like for what can sit on an app day in day out go out drinking takeing drugs but her life's sooooo bad 🤨 fuck uppppp you ain't no victim warrior survivor your infact an embarrassment doll biggest bully out. See I done a bit of homework now claims last time I tried taking my own life was 14th June really your Instagram your standing on holiday somewhere 😐🤨 so I call bullshit sweetheart. As for Rosie she's not innocent in the slightest I think she needs support I think the girls hearts in the right place then gets fucked over as for drinking she needs to stop it defo turns her

Reactions: 11

Chocco

Chatty Member
Honestly, get me back to the Elsa thread. At least there were laughs on there this one has been like a traumatic rollercoaster. Mind blown 🤯 to say the least.

• Heart
What the fuck is it with these bams and their ‘merch’ n getting money and stuff from a ‘wish list’ sent to them 🤦🏽‍♀️They all look like they need a good wash and a dose of grow the fuck up. They’re aw ‘adults’ preaching mental health then actively bullying each other on a weans app. Gees strength🙈. They’re all embarrassing! I’ve known of rosie for years through nagg and that, shes no angel and needs to take herself right off all social media. At the same time, all these other arse wipes chipping causing and stirring shit to gain followers on TT as if thats going to be their biggest achievement in life are just as bad as her🤦🏽‍♀️. Fucking riddys the lot of them. They need all their heads banged together, might knock sense into them. Idiots! They’ll no stop until someones dead.

• Heart

Weescotslass

I’d have opened that door and booted that wee fat muppet down those stairs!!!! See and that’s the type of behaviour that people are condoning when they listen to her lies that she was saying yesterday

• Haha