Rosiiebushh aka Rosie Hinton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That friend was Rangers mummy? Rosie advised she and her are no longer friends and it was someone else in the house. Maybe she was but I don’t believe anyone was.

Is it still there?
Oh well the woman was there till the early hours of the morning anyways. I saw her on live. They were bickering too. I'd be questioning friendship if my mate let me go on live making a tit of myself when she was a bit more coherent

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone on here have any knowledge of how social services work ? , if she has involvement already can someone who’s never met her but Is just watching this utter devestation on social media ring them up anonymously and express concern ? I mean it’s all public they could see it themselves if they knew were to look
As a mum my hearts breaking for them kids I dunno if I can keep watching this and say nothing
Yes I can’t say too much it will give away who I am but I work alongside side them you can make an anonymous call or even online it’s a massive safeguarding issue I don’t know any of her personal details or id be doing it you can ring the school anonymously aswel and they have a duty of care to report it they won’t let the children leave with her if she’s in that state social workers will come the school

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I can’t say too much it will give away who I am but I work alongside side them you can make an anonymous call or even online it’s a massive safeguarding issue I don’t know any of her personal details or id be doing it you can ring the school anonymously aswel and they have a duty of care to report it they won’t let the children leave with her if she’s in that state social workers will come the school
Thank you lovely , it’s eating away at me now but I’m at work and can’t make that kinda call right now
@Pinkgirl87x your welcome I’m totally behind you if I wasn’t at work I’d do it 😘

Reactions: 1
Awk I just dunno. People with Autism’s thinking is different to a normal brains thinking of things this is fact. However I can’t condone crappy behaviour from an adult. Especially when there is kids involved
If her judgement was that destructive caused by her autism she would have adult and child social workers a lot closer she wouldn’t wouldn’t just have her kids home alone with her if her autism altered her thinking to in anyway risk the children...fact

I wonder if it is a one off... or she regularly gets this drunk and (high?) when the kids have school the next day.. makes you wonder what's really been going on

If her judgement was that destructive caused by her autism she would have adult and child social workers a lot closer she wouldn’t wouldn’t just have her kids home alone with her if her autism altered her thinking to in anyway risk the children...fact
That’s not a fact! My brother has autism and Asperger’s syndrome and he has full custody of his 4 children after the mother left them in the house for 2 days alone, no social work or any other involvement from anyone. He takes daily meditations however he doesn’t act like them as he takes his medication the proper way. Didn’t drink or take drugs on it. This in lys the issue with half of these women either not taking meds, taking it wrong or nilly willy to suit their head space that day!!

Reactions: 6
Stephs put another video up. Rosie is still whats apping her and leaving voice messages. This is such worrying behaviour. If Rosie’s in this state still then those poor children will be home soon and that’s not on.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Stephs put another video up. Rosie is still whats apping her and leaving voice messages. This is such worrying behaviour. If Rosie’s in this state still then those poor children will be home soon and that’s not on.
I just seen that. This crazy and erratic behaviour is what elsa does on the days she isn’t on her medication!! It’s clear for people to see

Iv just watched the Rosie live video on Chelsea’s post. She said that windows been smashed since she went to Craig Tara not that it was smashed last night so where has the it was smashed last night come from??

Reactions: 3
This is all so sad. I can’t wait to get my little girl home from school today make her dinner, do some colouring and chat about her day. 🥺 my thoughts are with them kids right now. I really hope they’re going to be ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really want Rosie to come off TikTok for a few days and give herself a chance to step away from all this. I know he has issue but hey, we all have with one thing or another. I start to feel sorry for her then she fires it all back up again

Reactions: 3
I just seen that. This crazy and erratic behaviour is what elsa does on the days she isn’t on her medication!! It’s clear for people to see

Iv just watched the Rosie live video on Chelsea’s post. She said that windows been smashed since she went to Craig Tara not that it was smashed last night so where has the it was smashed last night come from??
I’m not sure where that came from. But the windows were boarded up today. People thought her live this morning was from last night as room was so dark.

Has Rosie not done anything in TT since this mornings lives ?
No nothing. She’s busy hounding Steph!! 😬

Best thing she could do is get off TT, sort her self out and just be a mum! Not broadcasting and acting the a big man shouting and swearing at her phone, she looks a right tit! I think she likes the attention even bad attention.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure where that came from. But the windows were boarded up today. People thought her live this morning was from last night as room was so dark.
hmm strange as she definitely tells that wee Irish wife that her widows were smashed while she was in Craig tara

its pretty tit cos she has let elsa come out looking better in all this if that's even possible my god bantaqueen lives to see another day lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.