Rosiiebushh aka Rosie Hinton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely rosie could do with some help as well from social services?

I feel sorry for the kids must be terrifying especially if your mum is screaming and what not.

Reactions: 7
Can someone summarise rosie's live last night, was she shouting? or generally just pissed

I think she deffo does coke

Reactions: 3
Can someone summarise rosie's live last night, was she shouting? or generally just pissed

I think she deffo does coke
She does do coke she's said she has in the last lol. She was just drunk and making a bit of an arse of herself. Speech slurred but it was mostly her mate on the lives. This was at 4am I never caught the ones where she was still wrecked this morning

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen Chelsay sharing some live of Rosie and another woman this morning
You don’t get a bunged up nose like that from alcohol I’m sorry
Stephanie has also posted again 2 mins ago

Reactions: 3
She does do coke she's said she has in the last lol. She was just drunk and making a bit of an arse of herself. Speech slurred but it was mostly her mate on the lives. This was at 4am I never caught the ones where she was still wrecked this morning
Ive seen the ones this morning it was a mixture of intoxication from whatever (drugs, alcohol or both) exhaustion and anxiety by the looks of it to me. It wasn’t very pleasant to see. Stephanie was drinking last night too judging by her videos. I agree with stephanies latest video. Rosie does need help, I think the build up over the last few weeks has taken its toll on the lass.

Reactions: 5
Honestly Iv never saw anyone on coke act like she was, never known anyone to get drowsy from it. & I had a drug problem in my past. She's said before she took it to stay awake when Zara wasn't sleeping or when she just didn't have time to sleep so I doubt it makes her drowsy like that. It was either something else or she was really drunk

Reactions: 8
could be vallies or tramadol etc
pretty common here in Scotland to be on tablets that shouldn't be mixed with alcohol
It's a major problem here xx

Reactions: 5
Who gets drunk (As in totally blotto) on a school night? Who gets drunk when you’re the sole carer for your kids? Who gets drunk when you have disabled kids?

Reactions: 13
Stephs video saying it's nobody's business it becomes everyone's business when you upload it to a public platform 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have followed Rosie, Stephanie and the rest of people who have been linked to Rosie. I admit I never and don’t dislike Rosie but do feel sorry for her. I don’t know her history but from what I see she has issues. It must be tough having kids on the spectrum also. With her fall outs I believe it’s something Rosie must be doing as why else would someone fall out with everyone who has been in her path? She was definitely on Coke and under influence this morning on her lives. I don’t believe she had someone in house with her but do think she was on edge as her kids were in the house. I hope someone who knows her address has contacted the schools of the kids l, not to be nasty but for help. The girl is crying out for attention ffs she’s a single Mum with 2 kids who are hardwork. You can see the stress in her eyes. Yes she’s made a rod for her own back but I think she doesn’t know how to del with friendships and does what she does because of this. I personally think when she said this morning that she loved Stephanie, that something romantically has happened between them two. No one is perfect but if anyone on her knows her kids schools or her address can you post as I’m concerned for Rosie and the kids welfare.

I’m not sure if anything happened romantically. I just think she meant she had a good friendship with her at one point. Probably looked up to her a bit. She’s taken the breakdown of the friendship quite hard and can’t get her head around what went wrong.

So has she been on the beak all night into the morning and someone else made sure the kids got ready and away to school?
Wtf - I canny be bothered with rosie cos she is an attention seeker who obviously only has Tiktok in her life but I do feel bad for the kids they are gorgeous and adorable and rosie is coming off like a bit of a scum bag (sorry if harsh)

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if anything happened romantically. I just think she meant she had a good friendship with her at one point. Probably looked up to her a bit. She’s taken the breakdown of the friendship quite hard and can’t get her head around what went wrong.
Yeah she’s definitely took it hard, so you knows here she lives?

Rosie did have someone in her house she was live with the girl several times during the night & early hours of this morning. The friend claims to have put the kids out for school

edit - the same "friend" who was taking her phone and encouraging her to drink more last night whiles making A tit of herself to 500 odd people watching. The friends speech was also slurred

Reactions: 2
So has she been on the beak all night into the morning and someone else made sure the kids got ready and away to school?
Wtf - I canny be bothered with rosie cos she is an attention seeker who obviously only has Tiktok in her life but I do feel bad for the kids they are gorgeous and adorable and rosie is coming off like a bit of a scum bag (sorry if harsh)
No not harsh you are being honest, and yeah I agree Tik Tok is all she has. I feel for the kids and want to help them by calling school etc but no idea were she is from or were to start.

Reactions: 1
The girl that was with Rosie last night and put the kids to school she is rangersmummy23bkup look at her last 2 videos and comments seems she’s had a bust up with Rosie now too

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Rosie did have someone in her house she was live with the girl several times during the night & early hours of this morning. The friend claims to have put the kids out for school

edit - the same "friend" who was taking her phone and encouraging her to drink more last night whiles making A tit of herself to 500 odd people watching. The friends speech was also slurred
That friend was Rangers mummy? Rosie advised she and her are no longer friends and it was someone else in the house. Maybe she was but I don’t believe anyone was.

her address was posted on tiktok cos I looked it up on google maps (I'm terrible I know!!!)
Is it still there?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.