Rosiiebushh aka Rosie Hinton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Pinkgirl87x can you give us an update when you know honey , after seeing stephanies latest video and knowing she’s still on one and it’s nearly school home time it doesn’t bear thinking about

Reactions: 4
I have called the headmaster, he was very supportive of the call. He’s advised to contact local authorities as it will help strengthen a case . He couldn’t say anything , obviously but he has advised he deals with any concern over any pupil. I am shaking at how guilty I feel but had to make that call. he also asked what social networking site I seen this on. So I’ve given all info Needed. I called the little girls school and waiting on call back. before I get any hate for this, I’m a mother and only concerned For them all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I have called the headmaster, he was very supportive of the call. He’s advised to contact local authorities as it will help strengthen a case . He couldn’t say anything , obviously but he has advised he deals with any concern over any pupil. I am shaking at how guilty I feel but had to make that call. he also asked what social networking site I seen this on. So I’ve given all info Needed. I called the little girls school and waiting on call back. before I get any hate for this, I’m a mother and only concerned For them all.
I felt the exact same way , At this present moment in time she’s not well enough to take care of children with additional needs , even until she sobers up at least , she’s only interested in all this circus unfortunately at the moment

Don't feel bad, Rosie seems like the sort of person that when she's of sound mind and not acting like this she would do the same. I'd be surprised if your the only person whos called

Reactions: 5
That’s not a fact! My brother has autism and Asperger’s syndrome and he has full custody of his 4 children after the mother left them in the house for 2 days alone, no social work or any other involvement from anyone. He takes daily meditations however he doesn’t act like them as he takes his medication the proper way. Didn’t drink or take drugs on it. This in lys the issue with half of these women either not taking meds, taking it wrong or nilly willy to suit their head space that day!!
Yes it is fact if she was acting like that and said it was down to her autism effecting her they 100% would...it’s part of my job. Your brother doesn’t as he isn’t putting his children at risk and is taking medication etc
I never said if she had autism she would have them I said if her autism is making her make these bad judgements and risking her kids safety they would

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I felt the exact same way , At this present moment in time she’s not well enough to take care of children with additional needs , even until she sobers up at least , she’s only interested in all this circus unfortunately at the moment
It’s awful ..... I just hope the kids get what they need. I don’t think she’s bad to this kids. I can see she loves them. But don’t fake drugs whilst they are in your care. Her eyes were rolling back today on that video. It wa a awful to watch. I have tried all day to find out we’re they live etc to do something.

Address in the captions Elsa put out
Is that we’re she lives, god not far from me at all. I hope to god those kids are ok. Probably are non the wiser but of this was all to continue they would be scarred for life.

Reactions: 2
seriously though, what an embarrassment for the kids probably will get bullied for their mum being on tik tok so publically alone never mind for anything else.
Same goes for all these tik tok mums and their children. Bloody shame! I'd have killed my mum if she was on say maybe Bebo or something acting the way they do! my god!!! just inviting bullies in tbh

Reactions: 2
seriously though, what an embarrassment for the kids probably will get bullied for their mum being on tik tok so publically alone never mind for anything else.
Same goes for all these tik tok mums and their children. Bloody shame! I'd have killed my mum if she was on say maybe Bebo or something acting the way they do! my god!!! just inviting bullies in tbh
My teenager is on it he lurks doesn’t have content and I’m well warned never to post , I wouldn’t anyway to be honest and he’ll show me embarrassing videos of people like the ones we are chatting about in pure horror

Reactions: 3
My teenager is on it he lurks doesn’t have content and I’m well warned never to post , I wouldn’t anyway to be honest and he’ll show me embarrassing videos of people like the ones we are chatting about in pure horror
theres one from my area 35.k followers and the stuff is completely embarrassing I can't even get into it it's so bad . her kids are 11 and 12 - such a shame!

No hate from us at all. The safety of anyone’s children is paramount

• Heart
Reactions: 9
rosieebushh_onlyfans
Actually disgusting these are the kind of arseholes convincing her that her behaviour is absolutely fine and her mothering is spot on even if she is sniffed out her head , they literally give her the push to act like this and think she’s invincible , if anything happens to those poor bloody children every single one of them have had a part in it by encouraging this tit

Reactions: 6
I think she will be dealing with authorities today.
Also feel like she would have been on telling everyone about how everyone is out of order doing that to her 😐

maybe ok wrong just feel She milks the bad bits more than anything else . Victim mentality . Not taking responsibility for her own actions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.