Rosiiebushh aka Rosie Hinton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on and off live early hours of this morning too. With whoever her shite pal was letting her roll about the couch not able to get up. If my pal was
In that state i wouldn't want them making an arse of themselves. I'd put them to bed.

Reactions: 5
If I lived round there I’d be informing the school what state she’s in because I certainly wouldn’t be letting them come home to that god if I go out and know I’m going home to my kid I won’t have more than 2 drinks never mind them having to get up and ready for school with a mother in that state I feel sick for them
Imagine the dread they must feel at school today not knowing what they’re going home to. 🥺 actually breaks my heart that some kids have to live like this.

Reactions: 7
If I lived round there I’d be informing the school what state she’s in because I certainly wouldn’t be letting them come home to that god if I go out and know I’m going home to my kid I won’t have more than 2 drinks never mind them having to get up and ready for school with a mother in that state I feel sick for them
Kids with additional needs need a different kind of care too.. specially with Zara.. she could be up to all sorts (trust me I know this)..
Even though I’m on OK kind of person... maybe even funny (I’m hilarious really) I wouldn’t do TikTok cos there’s people out there that want to bring you down.. specially if you’re nasty.. you open yourself up to the world and it’s wife..
I couldn’t do that with my kids special needs or not...

Reactions: 12
Kids with additional needs need a different kind of care too.. specially with Zara.. she could be up to all sorts (trust me I know this)..
Even though I’m on OK kind of person... maybe even funny (I’m hilarious really) I wouldn’t do TikTok cos there’s people out there that want to bring you down.. specially if you’re nasty.. you open yourself up to the world and it’s wife..
I couldn’t do that with my kids special needs or not...
She could be but she's got some some of safety bed she's zipped into at night, it's basically like a bed with a tent round it

She could be but she's got some some of safety bed she's zipped into at night, it's basically like a bed with a tent round it
Yeah they’re called a safespace.. honestly whether they dislike Rosie or not.. absolute bastards for subjecting her kids to this.. maybe Rosie does bring some of it on herself but her kids don’t deserve this..

Yeah they’re called a safespace.. honestly whether they dislike Rosie or not.. absolute bastards for subjecting her kids to this.. maybe Rosie does bring some of it on herself but her kids don’t deserve this..
Agreed. They’re probably in bits at school. Poor children 😢

Reactions: 3
Surely if the schools are contacted they will have a duty of care to the kids. Zara gets picked up in the mornings. Didnt they notice Rosie was away with the fairies

Reactions: 6
That Stephanie just posted another two videos calling out Rosie’s shocking behaviour!!

Surely if the schools are contacted they will have a duty of care to the kids. Zara gets picked up in the mornings. Didnt they notice Rosie was away with the fairies
Her friend commented on the live that she got them up, ready and out for school. Imagine Rosie didn’t show her face to the transport people.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone on here have any knowledge of how social services work ? , if she has involvement already can someone who’s never met her but Is just watching this utter devestation on social media ring them up anonymously and express concern ? I mean it’s all public they could see it themselves if they knew were to look
As a mum my hearts breaking for them kids I dunno if I can keep watching this and say nothing

No I know autistic people even ones that have it severe where you notice it and you can’t excuse crappy behavior with having that crappy behavior comes from being a crappy person
sorry didnt know about last night today been working. This drama will it ever stop.

That Stephanie just posted another two videos calling out Rosie’s shocking behaviour!!

Her friend commented on the live that she got them up, ready and out for school. Imagine Rosie didn’t show her face to the transport people.
Her friend was a riot as well, she had rosies phone whiles Rosie moaned and groaned in the background rolling about her sofa. She went live with all these foreign men 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So that Steph just done another video and quoted the witch bible fall out and said to check Rosie’s antics on social media from previous!! I know someone mentioned that bible group on BFs thread!!

Does anyone on here have any knowledge of how social services work ? , if she has involvement already can someone who’s never met her but Is just watching this utter devestation on social media ring them up anonymously and express concern ? I mean it’s all public they could see it themselves if they knew were to look
As a mum my hearts breaking for them kids I dunno if I can keep watching this and say nothing
Yes you can call them and express concern. It’s likely she already has a social worker involved for Zara.. but there should be a number to call for her local council. She’s got her name on her as well and the name of the kids. You even have her address.

Reactions: 4
Honestly hope when I'm in my 30s I'm not announcing my moves on social media, trying to fight with all the local maws, making videos about it & posting in silly wee Facebook groups. Let's face it Steph nobody goes to anyone's house at 4am for a friendly chat 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her friend was a riot as well, she had rosies phone whiles Rosie moaned and groaned in the background rolling about her sofa. She went live with all these foreign men 😂
Why was she rolling about the sofa.

So that Steph just done another video and quoted the witch bible fall out and said to check Rosie’s antics on social media from previous!! I know someone mentioned that bible group on BFs thread!!
Yeah but we can’t find it

The only thing I’ve found on Rosie is her singing on YouTube.

Reactions: 2
Me lovely , I was in that group at the time of the original beef with Stephanie , she joined it and it went haywire was literally just multiple postings of screenshots and video evidence of Rosie up to all sorts , I was sick of fb by that point anyway and ended up deleting my account this was July time , couldn’t tell you if that’s still the main topic or not

Awk I just dunno. People with Autism’s thinking is different to a normal brains thinking of things this is fact. However I can’t condone crappy behaviour from an adult. Especially when there is kids involved

Reactions: 12
Yes you can call them and express concern. It’s likely she already has a social worker involved for Zara.. but there should be a number to call for her local council. She’s got her name on her as well and the name of the kids. You even have her address.
as far as I’m aware she has social workers anyway but again this is ex confidants of hers talking so who knows
I just know of this was going on beside me I’d do something it feels wrong watching the chaos again maybe im over reacting , maybe I should have said something the first time , maybe I’m a soft arse I dunno

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.