Rosiiebushh aka Rosie Hinton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie would wipe the floor with that wee cretin Skye , infact Rosie would probably wipe the floor wi Mrs Brian

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So just came across Skye saying mental health isn't an excuse for bad behaviour πŸ€” maybe want to tell your so called best pal barking burke that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They deserve front page of the digger glasgow scheme maw gangland.. Then again you need to carry out a threat to make the digger 🀣 no shout come to my door u know where a stay πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So just came across Skye saying mental health isn't an excuse for bad behaviour πŸ€” maybe want to tell your so called best pal barking burke that
Burke is lunatic when shes mwi , then cries about her warrier days when she gets caught lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Burke is lunatic when shes mwi , then cries about her warrier days when she gets caught lol
"know that you are good enough". "when the sharpest words wanna cut you down" anytime I hear they songs plum nut pops into my head!!! She should be in the music videos πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.