Rosiiebushh aka Rosie Hinton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen that Rosie is back on TT - spotted a couple of videos on the FYP last night. Nothing about BF - they seemed to be dancing/singing ones.
Think they are both gagged by the police , BF still mentions everyone except Rosie and Rosie still mentions everyone apart from elsa , nuala also have it away on a live when she misread a comment and though elsa had mentioned Rosie she was saying she can’t do that she’s not allowed it’s being dealt with and Rosie replied I can’t either
So think they are both being investigated and have been gagged until the conclusion lol

I think this thread has to get to 1000 comments and then you make a new one and report this one so they lock it, not sure though as never done it before
That makes sense honey , I didn’t put anything controversial just a quick recap and a link , typical me trying to be organised in advance lol

Reactions: 4
I saw a video from nuala saying nudity and sexual content she’s only 24 hrs Rosie is 7 days , Rosie can still activate her rants profile though

Reactions: 1
Well that sucks because in thread too I posted about how Skye & Brian call Rosie a bad mum but were both drunk at about 1am kids running about the house & Skye was mimicking Indian accents. When someone told her it was offensive & she said it wasn't as long as her neighbours didn't find out

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@Bostonxx i blocked Skye that voice man ... but am I right I’m thinking that andy one was over ? Does the full of these people not respect the current scottish lockdown rules , every single one of that crew unarsed and having people over and nobody says anything in the comments , folk like this lot are the reason we are back in these restrictions

@Bostonxx i blocked Skye that voice man ... but am I right I’m thinking that andy one was over ? Does the full of these people not respect the current scottish lockdown rules , every single one of that crew unarsed and having people over and nobody says anything in the comments , folk like this lot are the reason we are back in these restrictions
Didn't see him but she said he was. It actually said house party at Andys but her kids were there so I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ She came up on my FYP 😂

Reactions: 2
Very true Avrils sisters house was mobbed , meanwhile avril works in a care home ,is big Avril the mummy on Tt now ? Thought i saw a video

It’s shocking the amount of people in Avrils the other night. Probably not a bottle of hand sanitizer between the lot of them. Going to work in a care home as well 😔 disgusting.

Avril went live earlier and said she doesn't give a duck about the rules nobody follows them and she doesn't care about folk saying anything about them all drinking and taking drugs. Everyone does it and she could get a test at Lloyd's pharmacy to prove everyone takes drugs so to shut up 😂

• Haha
Avril went live earlier and said she doesn't give a duck about the rules nobody follows them and she doesn't care about folk saying anything about them all drinking and taking drugs. Everyone does it and she could get a test at Lloyd's pharmacy to prove everyone takes drugs so to shut up 😂
Avrils arguing with Jess Rennie again over a box with 2 pairs of knickers ?? Wtaf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The truthaboutrosie account was live just now, all the gang were on there trying to figure out who it is.

Skye said”I’d love to batter Rosie but her kids are never out” wee hard case 😂
Skye is a cretin, she couldnt fight herself out a wet paper bag. Just because you're from pollock doesn't mean you're hard doll. Also shown herself to be a rasict on her live.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Skye is a cretin, she couldnt fight herself out a wet paper bag. Just because you're from pollock doesn't mean you're hard doll. Also shown herself to be a rasict on her live.
Hi guys 🤣🤣 Is she from pollok lol , so was I 25 years ago & your correct shes not hard , she mentioned living in rothesay too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi guys 🤣🤣 Is she from pollok lol , so was I 25 years ago & your correct shes not hard , she mentioned living in rothesay too
Honestly can't go her now. Genuinely thought out of them all she was the least problematic but she's proven otherwise. She's a cretin.

• Haha
No easter house 😂 she loves to get involved when the attention isn't on her like the time she got into Kelly mulligan and christy's readings beef that had nothing to do with her 🤣 after being caught out sending a voice note slating Kelly think Rosie put the voice notes on that time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No easter house 😂 she loves to get involved when the attention isn't on her like the time she got into Kelly mulligan and christy's readings beef that had nothing to do with her 🤣 after being caught out sending a voice note slating Kelly think Rosie put the voice notes on that time 😂😂
I forgot she sent nasty voice notes about Kelly. Skye is a 2 face cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's see what the scheme maws bring to tiktoxic today Rosie been too quiet on her part.. Rosie hen if you see this get some soups in u and let us hear your side again 😂🤣

• Haha
Let's see what the scheme maws bring to tiktoxic today Rosie been too quiet on her part.. Rosie hen if you see this get some soups in u and let us hear your side again 😂🤣
And please ask Skye if she still wants the square go. I'll pay your taxi

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.