Rosiebush has cut down on the drink and gear as her benefits are cut and social service will soon be here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like getting a welfare check done on T.

What time is she supposed to be going out at? I know her address ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Listen she knows what she is, she knows that she’s detested. She knows she’s doomed for a lifetime eh benefits and scheme life. The whole big wummin escapades are all an act because in reality she knows she’s an insignificant thick big munter that will amount to nothing. She has nothing, is nothing and will always be nothing. She has the opportunity to to one decent thing in life and that’s be a good mum but she’s failing miserably at that. Children are a product of their environment and she needs to be really careful of what she’s exposing them to and how she speaks to them and makes them feel. She’s Ugly as sin and she knows it so she puts on this big front of being this confrontational scary intimidating person when actual fact she’s a fuckin coward. The ones who shout the loudest always are… it’s the quiet ones you need to watch. Rosie hen you are a national embarrassment do urself a favour and bin social media and salvage whatever but of decency you have left hen. We all know you cry yourself to sleep coz of what a letdown to society you are, you ain’t fooling no bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She said last night anything she threatens to do when she's drunk won't happen so I think we're ok for now.
Thank god, I was getting feart she was going to start going rounds doors battering folk that didn't like her. I can sleep better tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just had a thought.

Doesn't tiktok have like an automatic enhance feature. That smooths your skin and that?

And that's still what she looks like 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just had a thought.

Doesn't tiktok have like an automatic enhance feature. That smooths your skin and that?

And that's still what she looks like 🤣🤣
Yeah a smoothing filter and contour filter the contour one is the worst used to see that sky Thompson use it and looked terrible. Rosie claims not to use the smoothing filter she just puts concealer on and rubs in it with her fingers as seen a live a few nights ago 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah a smoothing filter and contour filter the contour one is the worst used to see that sky Thompson use it and looked terrible. Rosie claims not to use the smoothing filter she just puts concealer on and rubs in it with her fingers as seen a live a few nights ago 🤣🤣
Omg I'd forgotten about her 😭
What's she doing these days? Another whopper 🤣 Her and her man, that looked like a thumb.

• Haha
So she did, and she said "don't cover every spot because then it doesn't look real" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I'd forgotten about her 😭
What's she doing these days? Another whopper 🤣 Her and her man, that looked like a thumb.
Last I seen she was working cos the social found out her youngest was at school 5 days a week so I’m guessing she had to get a job, seen she had a lips done so I’m guessing that’s where here disposal income was going🤣 she was a nippy wee crying faced lassie her voice used to go right through me. Used to go about thinking she was so intimidating. Claimed to have hunners of qualifications but didn’t know the difference between “whole and hole” 🤣🤣 glad she’s gone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last I seen she was working cos the social found out her youngest was at school 5 days a week so I’m guessing she had to get a job, seen she had a lips done so I’m guessing that’s where here disposal income was going🤣 she was a nippy wee crying faced lassie her voice used to go right through me. Used to go about thinking she was so intimidating. Claimed to have hunners of qualifications but didn’t know the difference between “whole and hole” 🤣🤣 glad she’s gone
Her man gave me "picking up teenagers in a corsa" vibe.
Prolly how they met 😭

Mad how many of them just fall off the face of the earth 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her man gave me "picking up teenagers in a corsa" vibe.
Prolly how they met 😭

Made how many of them just fall off the face of the earth 🤣
I think her tik tok account got banned. Yeah I also got that vibe from him he was like 11 years older then her he was nearly 40 whilst she was in her late 20’s 🤣 Dunno what they had in common.

Reactions: 3
Saw jeans videos there and have officially decided shes deluded as fook as well 😭😭 none of yees are any kind of famous get a grip of yourselves

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.