Rosiebush has cut down on the drink and gear as her benefits are cut and social service will soon be here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Threat title suggestion

Greasy noggin, hoose is boogin. Pals dropping like flies whilst we fund what she buys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
did she give her a shout out again 😂
Aw I hope I didn’t miss another shout out 🤣

She probably thinks she knows who you are, but wildly mistaken 🤷‍♀️
I think this is why but she really has no clue, I don’t know her personally at all. Just been watching the car crash from the start and she actually disgusts me.
You know going out and getting pissed is one thing but it’s the way she treats her kids I can’t get over. The way she speaks to T, the way she’s a lazy bogging cow, the way she is a shite mum and thinks she’s a hero!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good to see she can afford more now theres one less wain living wae her. She deserves it you spoil yourself babe let the haters hate 🤡🥰🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Right tattlers , I think we’re going to need to put trigger warnings on this & PB thread . I think I’m gony need therapy ( theraperry if you’re a tik tok loyal lol ) after reading about Blair being in about big Rosie Bush’s actual big bush 🤢🤢🤢 and big Al going bare 🤢🤢 dis too much 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She can take my man if she likes. I'll pop him in the air fryer when he's back, dry him right off xo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs she’s singing, I’ll start watching once she’s had a few Drinks and starts arguing with folk because her singing is like nails down a blackboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww Jesus she actually thinks she's braw 🤣 the faces she pulls aswell 🤮

• Sick
One of her mods keep blocking me, not even saying a thing and I get blocked! Weird!

• Wow
  • Haha
Ffs she’s singing, I’ll start watching once she’s had a few Drinks and starts arguing with folk because her singing is like nails down a blackboard.
yeah i agree isnt it so boring just listening to her sing! like get mwi and shout ur bleep in or forever hold ur peace 😂😂😂

• Haha
One of her mods keep blocking me, not even saying a thing and I get blocked! Weird!
Happened to me a few times they must block everyone who doesn't start firing kisses at her straight away

Reactions: 2
I think the I can take your man video is a pure blatant dig at Chantelle and Blair tbh

It would usually be a transition video, but it's just her and her plooky mooth lip syncing. It's an awfy old sound too. Venomous scrotebag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.