Rosiebush has cut down on the drink and gear as her benefits are cut and social service will soon be here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely, I thought she was quite funny until I saw she is actually just a big goon!
In fairness to everyone for a wee while I thought she was ok but then she fucks it for herself with this type of behaviour! She’s the Scottish Trisha Paytas 😂😂 hindsight is a wonderful thing though eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw jeans videos there and have officially decided shes deluded as fook as well 😭😭 none of yees are any kind of famous get a grip of yourselves
so confused? Is she implying she’s famous on tattle life? She’s barley even been mentioned on here😂 She’s wanting some attention I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god, I was wondering where Skye and her idiot man had gone!! Last I heard on Tiktok she was working full time…he done my head in, big slevering mess, his tongue was too big for his mouth!

anyone back to the Bush, bet she gets hammered and is on live slagging everyone and their granny.

What colour is that foundation she looks freshly embalmed
freshly embalmed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope she gives me a shout out tonight I’m definitely missing work tomorrow 🤣🤣 hopefully she’s sleeping early so I make it 👀🤣

• Haha
Oh god, I was wondering where Skye and her idiot man had gone!! Last I heard on Tiktok she was working full time…he done my head in, big slevering mess, his tongue was too big for his mouth!

anyone back to the Bush, bet she gets hammered and is on live slagging everyone and their granny.

freshly embalmed 🤣🤣🤣
Big wrinkly Brian and baby teeth Sky

• Haha
Reactions: 8

freshly embalmed 🤣🤣🤣
Ahahahaha I wish this site gave out awards like Reddit. That comment is award worthy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🏅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big wrinkly Brian and baby teeth Sky
Hahaha baby teeth, that last thread was the funniest ever! Gutted when it got locked down.
remember one of her kids swore on a live after them going on and on about their kids know not to copy their language 🤣 her face was a picture.
Anyway better not discuss them 🤐

• Haha
rosie bush rosie bush raiding through ur bins, ski mask over her coup'n whilst shes lickin empty tins WOAH!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I need to go shopping tonight once weans in bed and my man gets home , I’ll be fuming if I miss anything cause he can’t be trusted to do a food shop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
baby teeth 🤣 Thought I was the only one that noticed she the same set of teeth as a child 😭 they are all squint as well 😂

Keeping up with smelly bush.

Oh aye definitely pay day for her. Wonder what she got her wains.
I’m never sleeping the night! Between Big Al and Greasy Bush, I’ve no life any more 😂 cancelling prime and Netflix lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What happened to the pub 🤣 finally ran out of pals to go out with!

she was on live earlier trying to get an invite to some randoms house for dinner 😂 mortified for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.