Rosiebush has cut down on the drink and gear as her benefits are cut and social service will soon be here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive got my bottle of blossom hill chilling as we speak a classy night of drama needs a classy bottle of wine to watch it unfoldingggg 😁🍷 who even gets a babysitter on a Monday night to go out 🤣🤣 clearly leaving T in himself and doesnt want the police phoned again 🤡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Imagine she lived in the real world where you look after your own kids and have work so can't go out on a school night. Mutant.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She was cheering as both of her kids are away tonight so no doubt she will be out her face at the Titan tonight. Hope she brings up the Blair and chantelle fiasco and they slaughter her for it.
Shes legit never got Z, celebrating an everyday occurance.

I think if she did, she would be parading her shamlessly on tiktok (especially to prove the speculation wrong that she clearly doesnt ever have Z) like she usually does.

Enjoy your 1st night out of this week, you deserve it, and every other night you get pished this week. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive got my bottle of blossom hill chilling as we speak a classy night of drama needs a classy bottle of wine to watch it unfoldingggg 😁🍷 who even gets a babysitter on a Monday night to go out 🤣🤣 clearly leaving T in himself and doesnt want the police phoned again 🤡
I really hope he isn't in himself. He's too young and really not street wise. 😭

Reactions: 10
Hope she is washing that wig on her head before she goes out 😐

Reactions: 7
I have saw someone saying she was an embarrassing granny & using Rosie for clout on here before, can’t mind what thread it was but thats about the only bad things i have seen said about her on here really. She has got off lightly compared to some 😂
Old Wally mooth Jean would love a thread on here she’s that desperate. Her daughters must be as thick as her to allow her to post. On the other hand seen pics of oor auld Jean with no filter on. Ooooooooft. Run back to the scheme Jean and donate your money to charity rather spending it on the biggest manipulative weapon on here. Or take up knitting.

Reactions: 11
It's the touching her disgusting greasy hair and touching her face after so it looks like a chip pan. As someone with adult acne you know not to let your hair get greasy or touch your face unless cleaning it. It's honestly not that hard not to be a clerty bugger.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Tattle meet up at Titan Clydebank? 👀
unlike Rosie, i have a job so a night out on a week night is a no go 😂

Her face is like the lassies in Kevin & Perry go large that burst all their spots 🤢 its boufin! Why would you not get stuff off the doctor to sort that face 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She was cheering as both of her kids are away tonight so no doubt she will be out her face at the Titan tonight. Hope she brings up the Blair and chantelle fiasco and they slaughter her for it.
Her neighbours must be counting down the days till she moves out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least you know that not everybody thinks the way this abomination does! As a black transman this could be viewed as a hate speech by the police and you could approach them and enquire about having the woman charged! It's not the first time, and it won't be the last, because that's her true character unfortunately.

I'm personally neither black nor a transman but I absolutely feel your rage!
I love tattlelifers on this thread because it shows not everyone in Scotland is a freak.
Just shows you have good morals, doesn't matter what you identify as, if you're not enraged then you're the problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Offt tell me about it! I’ve started from the start. It’s actually painful to read how much everyone stuck up for on those threads at the start. Well done to @Jinxyroo they could spot her tit a mile off!
I don’t think the majority were aware of her TikTok or even Facebook history tbh. I wasn’t and did genuinely feel sorry for her, even pitied her at times. I only really came across her after she’d had an alleged breakdown and attempted to unalive herself. I gave her credit for getting through a tough time and defended her when that wee Kyle headcase was targetting her. But her pattern of toxic behaviour became quite clear soon after.

I actually feel uncomfortable contributing to her thread because she completely thrives on the attention and it just encourages more outrageous behaviour. She has no boundaries or awareness and it is T who suffers. I don’t understand what SW are thinking leaving him in that environment when the evidence of emotional abuse and neglect is right there, broadcast by Rosie herself.

She is utter poison. Anyone who makes beastie comments about their own children needs their head and their hard drive checked. bleeping abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Offt tell me about it! I’ve started from the start. It’s actually painful to read how much everyone stuck up for on those threads at the start. Well done to @Jinxyroo they could spot her tit a mile off!
I guess she was okay at the start you get to see the real bleep after a while. 👹

Reactions: 10
She washes the hair then flings it up to dry, half an effort 🥴 She pulls the wee short bits up out her pony so they stick up as if its gorgeous looking .. 😳🤣 Is this her date shes going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.