Rosiebush has cut down on the drink and gear as her benefits are cut and social service will soon be here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely gutted , been waiting all day for Ben to come with a good video letting us know of her disgrace at James macs comments last night , I’m guessing phones broken or something you know something completely out her control cause there is no way she would let this slide ! Hope she’s ok

Reactions: 12
Absolutely gutted , been waiting all day for Ben to come with a good video letting us know of her disgrace at James macs comments last night , I’m guessing phones broken or something you know something completely out her control cause there is no way she would let this slide ! Hope she’s ok
was commenting on her live earlier so no excuses not to be all over it 😏 can’t upset the boss though i suppose.

Reactions: 6
Cannae be bad eh, oot yer bush on the GG on a Monday night, fkn crater-faced midden.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She went from saying the other night she only drinks half bottles of vodka, to saying she's never gonna phone a dial a booze again to getting fancy with her vodka. She defo takes a picture of the bottle for Snapchat

• Haha
  • Heart
Is the White North Face jumper hers? wait until you see the state of it in a couple of days. Chinese and Big Mac dribbled down the front of it, the cuffs will be black . Big greasy fingerprints wiped down the front!

Thread suggestion,
Another pal bites the dust, it’s a pay day binge, does she like the boaby or is she searching for minge! 🤣

sorry I’m in a rush haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is the White North Face jumper hers? wait until you see the state of it in a couple of days. Chinese and Big Mac dribbled down the front of it, the cuffs will be black . Big greasy fingerprints wiped down the front!

Thread suggestion,
Another pal bites the dust, it’s a pay day binge, does she like the boaby or is she searching for minge! 🤣

sorry I’m in a rush haha
It's already dirty she was eating mussels with her hands and fingering all the shite she's bought at the same time 😂 stinks of fish and garlic before she's wore it

• Sick
  • Haha
It's already dirty she was eating mussels with her hands and fingering all the shite she's bought at the same time 😂 stinks of fish and garlic before she's wore it
🤣🤣Ffs she really doesn’t give a duck does she! 🤦‍♀️ cause it’s not her hard earned cash paying for it she just doesn’t value or care about nice new things.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New here 👋 she does my tits in showing up on my fyp anyone willing to give me a wee run down on her ? 😂

Reactions: 2
Offt tell me about it! I’ve started from the start. It’s actually painful to read how much everyone stuck up for on those threads at the start. Well done to @Jinxyroo they could spot her tit a mile off!
Knew her from old on her Facebook days before tik tok was a thing , knew everyone would eventually see through her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.