Rosiebush has cut down on the drink and gear as her benefits are cut and social service will soon be here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have anything bad to say about Jean other then ask her why the duck does she support that munter 👹

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But if someone else did what Rosie does everyone has something to say but because it’s Rosie they don’t say nothing 🖕🏼👹

Someone else does it Rosie’s soon enough on their backs

Reactions: 14
I'm no statistican, and I'm no up for a mask debate but I noticed a massive correlation with absolute fannies and being eXeMpT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is on live looking gorgeous as ever 🤢

I'm no statistican, and I'm no up for a mask debate but I noticed a massive correlation with absolute fannies and being eXeMpT
yip its always the same bams 😂 sitting in a hospital coughing as well 🤢 he is an uber fanny!

She is going to the pub tonight….maybe she will do her “am bringing down tattle” live tonight since she will be full of it 😏😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I get the feeling starting at the very very beginning will see me through reading until Easter haha
Offt tell me about it! I’ve started from the start. It’s actually painful to read how much everyone stuck up for on those threads at the start. Well done to @Jinxyroo they could spot her tit a mile off!

Reactions: 5
She was cheering as both of her kids are away tonight so no doubt she will be out her face at the Titan tonight. Hope she brings up the Blair and chantelle fiasco and they slaughter her for it.

Reactions: 10
What pubs she off to?

Changed my profilepic in anticipation for the bug showdown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So its ok for the Bush to try & destroy peoples lives but not anybody else 🥴 her wee stunt with Blair & Chantelle being the latest attempt at destroying someones life. There is always a video that will show this manky witch to be the massive hypocrite that she is.
She does my bleeping nut in! She starts the drama as per usual. She is the common denominator in every fight.

Reactions: 12
At the start of the pandemic she was exempt because having her mouth covered sent her back to a traumatic time, so what is it asthma? Or it's a trigger? Or bullshit lying 😂

• Haha
Both the kids are out tonight? Thats a shock they are always in with her, sake she deserves such a break hope she enjoys 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said to Tyler the other night "if I'm going to be out past 11 do you have a baby sitter" like Rosie common? 11pm on his own?

• Sad
  • Wow
Jean complaining she doesn’t get spoken about on tattle? Why would you want to be spoken about on here? Unless you love the attention. I think Jean uses Rosie for clout, she always says snide things about Rosie and gets digs in when she can. She’s wanting to be noticed🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jean complaining she doesn’t get spoken about on tattle? Why would you want to be spoken about on here? Unless you love the attention. I think Jean uses Rosie for clout, she always says snide things about Rosie and gets digs in when she can. She’s wanting to be noticed🤣
It's always the pals of people who have threads that say the most 😂 like they are desperate for their own thread 😂

She's gonna send people here to check and theres duck all about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleep asks me to wear a mask am laughin at him & walking out”

Asked to out one on “ am exempt cos of my asthma” 😂😂

Big hard man Smack 🥴
Him trying to say he’d put two bouncers on the ground on weds night was hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m going to get another cake for later I can see it now a war will come later she will be steaming jealous and desperate tonight 👹👹👹👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.