Rosie The30SomethingSingleton @The30SomethingSingleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh king of bullies is back šŸ˜‚ how embarrassing that they canā€™t delete there account longer than 24 hours ā€¦ā€¦ youre that obsessed with an app and app that apparently makes you mentally unstable yet you still go back and post??? Im sorry but if that isnā€™t attention seeking please tell me what is!

Reactions: 4
I've just watched his tik tok.. he looks creepy sounds creepy why doesn't he just delete his account and piss off for good.

Reactions: 2
Reading some of the comments on dibshits post.. we are jealous of Rosie šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ really?? What does she have that I'm jealous of then?? I have 2 kids, she's has none.. I've been happiy married for 27 years, she's can't even keep a boyfriend, I'm very secure in myself, ..so what exactly do you have that I'm jealous off??? Ermmmm duck all. I don't do these comments cos I'm jealous of you hun. I do these comments cos I don't like you, your freaky dad, and your head boyfriend.

Reactions: 9
Anyone watching benrantz live??? Rosie we know you see this and dibzyā€¦. Iā€™m actually appalled!!! NEVER CHOSE A MAN OVER GOOD FRIENDS!!!
i know exactly bless him he didnā€™t derserve that ,aww well he donā€™t need her anymore he has found a better person and has picked himself up without her, Ben I wish you all the best with Sophie on the weekend you derserve to be happy and youā€™d be a great couple

Reactions: 1
i know exactly bless him he didnā€™t derserve that ,aww well he donā€™t need her anymore he has found a better person and has picked himself up without her, Ben I wish you all the best with Sophie on the weekend you derserve to be happy and youā€™d be a great couple
What have I missed? I've been away all day

Reactions: 1
Dipshits backā€¦. They canā€™t stay away longer than 24 hours ā€¦. Theyā€™re actually obsessed with TikTok and the drama and the attention itā€™s embarrassing!!! If Rosie is that mentally unwell then why would she allow her boyfriend and creep father to keep making videos to add more attention to it all? bleeping liars the lot of themā€¦ when king of creeps lied about his mother it shouldnā€™t shock me theyā€™d go to any length!
Attention seeking little witchā€¦ god they make me so ashamed to be human hahaha!

as long as your dipshit and creep keep posting Rosie we will have something to say!!

Reactions: 4
Dipshit can't even lip sync properly lol šŸ˜† the man is just a complete cock. Copies papablaze's little handshake šŸ¤£ can't he think of anything of his own to došŸ¤£ bleeping prick. Him and that witch are a perfect match.

Reactions: 3
Heā€™s really changed since getting with Rosie. Thinks heā€™s some big man now and is really inspiring when actually he just looks like a massive idiot

I rated him before getting with her, and I rated her before she got with himā€¦. But them together and the way sheā€™s acted has shown me a different sideā€¦ I felt awful for her when Australia guy left her but now I canā€™t blame him if he was having to deal with this obsessive behaviourā€¦ itā€™s not healthy! And Iā€™m sick of them going on about us being trolls and how disgusting we are and how we are bullies yet keep coming back? They must love itā€¦ if it was me and I was getting ā€œhateā€ Iā€™d remove myself so I didnā€™t get anymoreā€¦.. yet they keep coming back keep dragging us all making up lies!!! The screenshots on that video he done showing our messages half of them wasnā€™t even on here they was on a text message sent to herself to show themā€¦.. her dad loves the attention too!

weird weird people ā€¦. I honestly donā€™t care what they do anymore I just hate that they con people into thinking theyā€™re victims when theyā€™re infact the bullies! And Rosie is a compulsive liar as said on the q&a wirh Benā€¦. Sheā€™s hurt a lot of good people who were there for her a lot ā€¦. Itā€™s only a matter of time until she fucks over AJs ex Kim too!

Reactions: 5
Taking bets now on how long it takes ā€¦

king of bullies to return to TikTok AGAIN for the 700th time

dipshit making his profile un private ā€¦

tell me how long you think it will take šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I go on tiktok in lunch breaks to scroll through cute animals and happy videos to pass time. They are the toxic type of people that other tiktokers canā€™t be bothered with, with the deleting and undeleting, pointless drama, videos of where they aim negativity at people but you donā€™t know who. Youā€™d think theyā€™d see that people canā€™t be bothered with it because their views, comments and interactions are getting lower and lower. If they are this toxic on an app, what must they be like in real life and elsewhere

Reactions: 6
Kimberly nichole (rosies best friend) is in bens live and commenting and being all nice to his mods etc! ā€¦ā€¦.. does this mean sheā€™s fucked her over too?!

Not a fan of Rosie but there is some really horrible and disturbing comments on here about her and her dad. Yes, hold influencers accountable for their actions but bullying and accusing him of lying about dead relatives is questionable at best.

I
Not a fan of Rosie but there is some really horrible and disturbing comments on here about her and her dad. Yes, hold influencers accountable for their actions but bullying and accusing him of lying about dead relatives is questionable at best.
If you actually read the whole thread ā€¦..
no one said heā€™s lying about his mother passing, heā€™s lied about covering up with a fake story! he was bullying mutiple people on here for there spelling, then when called out as a bully he came out with a story about his mother, which was a lie!

Reactions: 5